[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Vellaura написал:
Hey all and Inkira.

Can you please sus out my build and give me some pointers on if I can improve?
I tried to follow exactly as shown on forum.

The Jewels I followed exactly as shown on the forum post under example gear.

With the jewels however should i aim for the poe build jewels which have majority attack speed and physical damage jewels? Because at the moment I have a mix of the ones on the forum post.

Thank you.

The jewels in the lvl 100 POB are min-maxed jewels. If you want to pay for them, go ahead, but the ones in the example gear section will be fine too.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Inkira написал:
"
Vellaura написал:
Hey all and Inkira.

With the jewels however should i aim for the poe build jewels which have majority attack speed and physical damage jewels? Because at the moment I have a mix of the ones on the forum post.

Thank you.

The jewels in the lvl 100 POB are min-maxed jewels. If you want to pay for them, go ahead, but the ones in the example gear section will be fine too.

Ah sweet, otherwise my build is okay? I think I just need to get the scepter, quality my gems and replace some with awakened. Can't see anything else.

Thanks

Edit: I'm not sure what to do with the sceptre, do i just straight up swap it over terror claw? Can't seem to find 1 with attack speed as well though.
Последняя редакция: Vellaura. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 7:31:33
edit: I think I figured out my problem, nvm
Последняя редакция: blackjellyman. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 16:23:50
"
Vellaura написал:
"
Inkira написал:
"
Vellaura написал:
Hey all and Inkira.

Thank you.

Ah sweet, otherwise my build is okay? I think I just need to get the scepter, quality my gems and replace some with awakened. Can't see anything else.

Thanks

Edit: I'm not sure what to do with the sceptre, do i just straight up swap it over terror claw? Can't seem to find 1 with attack speed as well though.

Yes. You need one with the damage mods, then craft attack speed, so make sure it has an open spot for it.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
@Inkira Am I just being dumb, or can you not use Whirling Blades with the sceptre as spec'd in the PoB? If you can't use it, why is it there?
"
Drise написал:
@Inkira Am I just being dumb, or can you not use Whirling Blades with the sceptre as spec'd in the PoB? If you can't use it, why is it there?

You can't, just use shield charge/flame dash. I assumed people would figure that out on their own.
My guides:
I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. I've missed other intricate interactions so I just wanted to make sure I didn't misunderstand.
"
Inkira написал:
"
Drise написал:

You can't, just use shield charge/flame dash. I assumed people would figure that out on their own.

Some of us (at least myself) are rather new to the game and literally need hand holding when following a build aha, a lot to learn but slow and steady!

Like for example, I wouldn't know what is better for single target boss fights, multi strike or melee physical damage?

Thanks for your help not only with the build but in general with the game =] (even if we can be annoying).
this is a good and fun build fast and tanky
Any tips on what I need to upgrade? Besides boots and gloves in terms of resists I think I'm fine?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация