[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Well I finished Maven now! I was putting her off since I wasn't too keen on fighting her honestly, I guess it is because her loot table isn't as appealing. She was definitely easier than Sirus but that is because I think her mechanics were more fair than his. And even then Sirus is only really difficult at his last phase, his other phases are entirely negligible since you just need to stick close.
Последняя редакция: Chaplin132000. Время: 25 мая 2021 г., 7:33:39
Hey ho.

I love your build and summoning the spiders works great now.
But now im wondering why im missing so much damage. I feel like my items arent that bad but i dont know why iam so much behind your lvl 92 damage. do you have any answers for me?
"
Satelitejack91 написал:
Hey ho.

But now im wondering why im missing so much damage. I feel like my items arent that bad but i dont know why iam so much behind your lvl 92 damage. do you have any answers for me?

Does it feel bad in game or are you saying the damage in POB is bad compared to my POB? Because a lot of the damage has to be enabled in POB by turning on a lot of conditional things like withered stacks, as well as some things not working in POB yet like Amamnu's Gaze. Your gear is fine and you have good jewels, just get quality on gems and awakened gems. For awakened gems you want awakened melee phys, minion dmg, generosity, and melee splash, and make sure to get 20% quality on all of them.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Inkira написал:
"
Satelitejack91 написал:
Hey ho.

Does it feel bad in game or are you saying the damage in POB is bad compared to my POB? Because a lot of the damage has to be enabled in POB by turning on a lot of conditional things like withered stacks, as well as some things not working in POB yet like Amamnu's Gaze. Your gear is fine and you have good jewels, just get quality on gems and awakened gems. For awakened gems you want awakened melee phys, minion dmg, generosity, and melee splash, and make sure to get 20% quality on all of them.

Thank you for your answer. Today i will try to buy the awakened gems and get quality on them :) have a nice day
Just a few notes since I am just using whatever currency I have now and more or less done with the league.

1) I find Enhance support level 4 is better to link with Bane when dealing with tough boss encounters. The added boost to bane and the curses does lead to better DPS against the bosses so it wouldn't hurt to consider this. And bosses like the Maven, Sirus, Uber Elder, etc all provide easy phases to re-summon your spiders as necessary anyways and it is easy to find the corner to do so -- or when your spiders are busy attacking the boss you can summon the remaining ones you need to.

2) Call to Slaughter works great with Ultimatum since there will be moments you'll have to re-summon your spiders and the DPS buff it provides for the first 4 seconds is great quality of life in immediately culling the enemy numbers that built up or timing it with your vaal haste, which in turn leads to progressing the bar more quickly. So if you're looking to min-max the gem clusters look for Renewal combined with Call to Slaughter.

3) If Sirus decides to drop you Awakened Spell Cascade if you don't need the currency you can socket this alongside your Bane over Increased Area of effect once you get the gem quality up to 20%. It provides superior area coverage overall and makes for much smoother mapping and ultimatums due to how easily you'll spread your curses, and you definitely won't miss out on summoning 20 spiders!

4) Speaking of the big bosses like Sirus and Maven I prefer using Flame Dash - Second Wind - Arcane Surge (lvl 1) in these fights since the ability to dash through their beam phases work to your favor.
Последняя редакция: Chaplin132000. Время: 2 июня 2021 г., 9:37:27
does this build work with HH?
Loving the build so far! Thanks!
Great build!

Do you have a level 100 tree?

Also any improvements suggestions to my build (linked mRise) ?

Thanks
"
mGravitus написал:
Great build!

Do you have a level 100 tree?

Also any improvements suggestions to my build (linked mRise) ?

Thanks

Yea I have a POB but I haven't had the time to do a write up on it because there are some key differences that I need to explain.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
"
dmoniak написал:
does this build work with HH?

Minions build do work with HH but not very well, if you have a HH I'd play something else like a bow build.
My guides:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация