[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Thanks for the detailed explanation, but the general mechanic is clear to me.
I think I do always exactly the same, but result is always different and I don‘t get what to change so that always 20 spiders spawn.
Последняя редакция: Prong007. Время: 22 мая 2021 г., 9:26:43
"
Prong007 написал:
Thanks for the detailed explanation, but the general mechanic is clear to me.
I think I do always exactly the same, but result is always different and I don‘t get what to change so that always 20 spiders spawn.

You just have to get better at summoning them which will happen with practice. I have no problems 99% of the time, unfortunately this is the trade off for how strong the build is.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
mGravitus написал:
Any chance of a list of anointment you would recommend?

Preferably some budget options too :)

Thank you!

There's only 1 anoint that's good, if you can't afford the oils for Whispers of Doom then it's better to path to it manually and drop jewel sockets for it.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 22 мая 2021 г., 11:00:50
Ok, got it whispers of doom is awesome.

Another Q :

What would your recommend for awakened gems?

Which one to go for first? that would provide most benefit?

Thank you.
Последняя редакция: mGravitus. Время: 23 мая 2021 г., 3:35:35
Outside finish leveling gems, I'm not sure gear wise what I should be working towards. Any Suggestions? I feel like my gear is similar to the stuff suggested in the guide.
Последняя редакция: Renakh. Время: 23 мая 2021 г., 7:26:42
"
mGravitus написал:

Another Q :

Thank you.

Not Inkira but from experience...

First off, awakened melee splash is so dirt cheap it should easily be your first option just because of how accessible it is via cost. There is little excuse not to pick one up.

Next is really just Awakened Minion damage because this will provide you with general purpose since you'll have this attached to your weapon for most part with your mapping and Ultimatum trials. This and melee splash have the most general purposes as compared to Awakened Melee Support, which is really more your boss killer which tends to make this more specific as compared to the mileage you'll get out of the other two gems by a long shot.

Moreover, if you're picking up Awakened Melee support you definitely want to max out the quality so you'll acquire the Intimidate debuff -- which again just ramps up the cost for an already costly gem (meaning expect this to be your late game investment). Whereas the other two tend to be plug and play, of course the added gem quality is great as well for the other two but it isn't as unique as compared to Awakened Melee support's Intimidate debuff.
Последняя редакция: Chaplin132000. Время: 23 мая 2021 г., 7:15:27
Thanks!
That makes sense. Got awakened minion damage and melee splash !
"
mGravitus написал:

Another Q :

Thank you.

Priority is:

1: Woke Melee Splash
2: Woke Generosity (20% quality gives +1 auras)
3: Woke Minion Damage
4: Woke Melee Phys
My guides:
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 23 мая 2021 г., 13:33:15
What about using Fortress Covenant as one of the Jewels in inside the Large Cluster Jewel ?
Once it is inside the negative effect of it is ignored.

And also any idea about using in that build a Hungry Loop?
Atm working on it to feed some support gems and either use it with Spectres or Animated Guardian.

And last what do you think about Phantasm Support in the Dagger since the spiders will summon em and you have than 10 extra minions.
Good day! Why are you separate link in chest?

Also, in my current staff I feel extremely squishy. I know that my gear is not best, but I comepletely no idea how to beat Ultimatums. Also, same with pre-bosses for Elder, etc.
Последняя редакция: evanengell. Время: 23 мая 2021 г., 20:42:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация