[3.13] SRS Necromancer (2021 Edition) Build - 5M DPS on 1EX budget! Uber Elder DEATHLESS in 3 days!

"
dan11897 написал:
I don't get it why your shield so high even idont have that highend jewel could you check my build please dan11897 BlightLyzSRS name i can't find the problem why is my es is so much lower compare to you we almost have same items i know my es will be lower but 2k difference? =( please help i'l appreciate it thank yo.

You are missing some ES nodes in the middle of the tree and notable Essence Surge, thats probably one of the reason's
"
wakama написал:
"
dan11897 написал:
I don't get it why your shield so high even idont have that highend jewel could you check my build please dan11897 BlightLyzSRS name i can't find the problem why is my es is so much lower compare to you we almost have same items i know my es will be lower but 2k difference? =( please help i'l appreciate it thank yo.

You are missing some ES nodes in the middle of the tree and notable Essence Surge, thats probably one of the reason's

yea im missing the essence surge but thats not enough to boost my es even to 3k tha es nodes on mid thats jst the same as he is the gg end jewel? doesnt give that much es tho im really lost
"
wakama написал:
"
dan11897 написал:

lmao i just exploring things on my armor i tried to transfer the discipline to other slot it works i dunno i think the link is the problem? it works now
After 10k+ Alternation orbs i was only able to make this

Sad
Hi guys.
I'd like to confirm if i'm thinking right how to craft staff now.
1. alt till you get fortify.
2. regal to get +2 all skill or +3 fire ?

You can't get both using alts right?
"
Zeratulll написал:
Hi guys.
I'd like to confirm if i'm thinking right how to craft staff now.
1. alt till you get fortify.
2. regal to get +2 all skill or +3 fire ?

You can't get both using alts right?

Alt to either +2/3 fire gems or fortify.
Aug if needed.
Regal to get the other.
It is very difficult to get these though.
You can of course annul after the regal if you want and hope you remove the unwanted mod.

If you ask me, it feels much much harder this league. Perhaps due to the increased number of mods available to roll. Not too sure whether getting a lower item level elder stafc would help.
Последняя редакция: solidghost. Время: 15 сент. 2019 г., 19:49:39
"
wakama написал:

Sad

If I am not wrong warstaff can only roll up to +2 socketed fire gems. Try getting a elder staff instead.
"
solidghost написал:
"
wakama написал:

Sad

If I am not wrong warstaff can only roll up to +2 socketed fire gems. Try getting a elder staff instead.

Yep, changed the staff im crafting to the "STAFF" not "WARSTAFF" and just after 100 alts i saw + all socketed spells prefix. So i can confirm that, thanks for the tip!
Последняя редакция: wakama. Время: 15 сент. 2019 г., 21:12:02
Only been playing a few weeks and I am using your build.. but I dont understand what enlighten is nor can I find it..
"
Mad N00b Skillz написал:
Only been playing a few weeks and I am using your build.. but I dont understand what enlighten is nor can I find it..

it's a pretty rare gem that can drop or be bought from the others
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация