0.10.4 Teaser Image, 0.10.3 Update Patches and News on Shipped Goods

"
exorzist написал:
i have nothing against new supporter packs.

However, if those new packs include kiwis or the same supporter titles and logos as in closed beta than i will RAGE like youve never seen someone RAGE :)

you promised that kiwis will never be available again. and i like to show people i am a longtime supporter by letting my kiwi out in town.

same goes with my title.

the new packs MUST differ from those in closed beta. this is a MUST.

we closed beta supporters are special ... period :)

I'm not a supporter but i think that this guy is right.

If you are trying to gague how pissed CB supporters would be Chris I dont think you need to worry about that. I think a good majority of us really do not care what you do to make money so long as it doesnt screw with the game. What I would ask though is PLEASE be the first company to offer shirt sizes for FAT PEOPLE. I'm sure I'll be made fun of but I dont care. I wear 5 and 6x shirts. I'm degraded to pocket T's and hawiaan shirts because evidently us fat people only like to wear thoes types of shirts....I WANT BADASS T'S LIKE YOU SKINNY SHITS GET TO WEAR lol. I dont care if its 5-10 bucks more. I pay more already (and I should I require more material).

PS. A T-shirt I think would be a huge seller would have the passive tree on the back of it. And if you are cool enough to make fat people shirts I could wear it backwards and plan out builds while brushing my teeth ect in the mornings instead of looking at my ugly mug in the mirror.
I would LOVE to replace a mouse pad from a "certain competitor of yours" PLEASE!
Ingame: Sakrilegious
I bought the $100 pack in CB.

Review:

My CD jewel case was badly busted when my swag pack arrived. The CD was ok though. Jewel case in the trash, music digitized.
The DVD was kind of pointless since it's a digital download.
The map was kind of cool, but already out of date by the time OB released. Its in the trash already.

Really I gave money to support you guys. I'd have honestly preferred more digital perks and you guys used the money to better the game rather than blow it on useless physical merch that didn't survive shipping it across the world.
I'd like to see supporter packs with physical merchandise come back. But of course, make sure they are different from the closed beta ones.
so many uniques in this game already :o

really interested in seeing the new ones
"
The skill book...They cannot be transferred to other characters

Please tell me that these skill books can be left in the stash and not have to sit in the inventory taking up space.
Последняя редакция: Jaknet. Время: 14 марта 2013 г., 22:01:34
"
averyh написал:
I'd like to see supporter packs with physical merchandise come back. But of course, make sure they are different from the closed beta ones.

This. I'd still buy more swag. And don't bring back the kiwi's. I have much love for my badge of honor.

All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
I'm all for physical goods supporter packs - as long as they don't offer the stuff that was offered to the closed-beta original supporters. I'd really recommend a Kickstarter based campaign to both make money to support the game and get the word out about the game. Alot of mid-sized and large projects like this have greatly gained from kickstarter campaigns. The only drawback is that the campaign is very hard work and may take away peoples' time from actual development. The good thing, tho, is that I have no doubt that this game would hit over $1 million.
"
exorzist написал:
i have nothing against new supporter packs.

However, if those new packs include kiwis or the same supporter titles and logos as in closed beta than i will RAGE like youve never seen someone RAGE :)

you promised that kiwis will never be available again. and i like to show people i am a longtime supporter by letting my kiwi out in town.

same goes with my title.

the new packs MUST differ from those in closed beta. this is a MUST.

we closed beta supporters are special ... period :)

I completely agree. They would have new things to keep the old ones special like we promised.

"
Jaknet написал:
"
The skill book...They cannot be transferred to other characters

Please tell me that these skill books can be left in the stash and not have to sit in the inventory taking up space.

You should just use them instantly to get the points!

"
Zaanus написал:
I bought the $100 pack in CB.

Review:

My CD jewel case was badly busted when my swag pack arrived. The CD was ok though. Jewel case in the trash, music digitized.
The DVD was kind of pointless since it's a digital download.
The map was kind of cool, but already out of date by the time OB released. Its in the trash already.

Really I gave money to support you guys. I'd have honestly preferred more digital perks and you guys used the money to better the game rather than blow it on useless physical merch that didn't survive shipping it across the world.

I'm really sorry that it got damaged. That's the first report that I've heard, but we're trying hard to package the packs securely. A lot of people really enjoyed their physical merch for collectability reasons :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация