[3.8] Exploding Bees of DOOM! | SRS CWC Cyclone Necro - Minion Instability | All Content | Tavukai

"
dado_hd написал:
hi I saw your build and it's great I would like to know if you can do T15 blighted maps or in general if you can do blighted maps without too much difficulty. thank you very much if you answer

T15 blight maps are so easy its ridiculous. real life.
Hi,
I made changes based on your advice.

https://pastebin.com/cb3keyCR

I get one shot in T15 maps, I was thinking of switching a Shavronne's Wrappings instead of the Queen Hunger. What do you think ?

Any more advice on how to make this build a bit more tanky ?
T
he damage seems ok, though.

Thanks a lot !
How did you manage to get your +1 to spell gems with the minion temple mod on the scepters?

On a side note, what did you think of the new skill gem changes for PoE 2 (If you watched the stream) and how it would shape with this build in the far future?
The sceptres drops RARELY with the +1 spells on the minion sceptres from temple I just watched trade till I found two. The POE2 socket changes will have to somehow be adjusted or minions be nerfed into oblivion because putting every minion on a 6-link will just be busted as hell.
all good.Come on, you are the best!
Hi,
Is it still valid for 3.9 (with the nerf to SRS) ?
100% viable for 3.9 only thing that was nerfed were spectre count and zombie dmg will still be fantastic league starter as well as end game bosser

Place face on keyboard. Roll side to side. Profit!
Amazing.... I was so confused with Act bosses' toughness in this league until I find your build. Thank you so much for this forum.

Does "Cinderswallow Urn Silver Flask" work though? It says "you" and minions do all the ignite and kills. I thought it wouldn't be counted.
Последняя редакция: imaikenta. Время: 21 дек. 2019 г., 17:13:42
update???????
Nothing changed here I think.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация