[3.8] Exploding Bees of DOOM! | SRS CWC Cyclone Necro - Minion Instability | All Content | Tavukai

Hey gbald81,

This is one of the better builds and build guides in general I've seen in this area of the forums for a while now. It's also one of the more interesting one's too.

A few suggestions I'd like to add are:

1) To include a brief levelling guide and then also include a gear guide for what to equip when you first get the build to maps at around L72 & how far into the end game the build with that gear is likely to see you get too. I make this suggestion in general because as soon as anyone see's that you have a Headhunter equipped, they aren't going to take a shred of anything video or written that you have provided as legit any more.

2) Put out some realistic numbers, surviveability details and achievable outcomes the build has, while wearing cheaper or moderate value end-game gear. For example, how does the build run compared to now when you have no unique Legion jewel, your abyss jewels in general only have 2 stat rolls wanted, no watchers eye purchased yet & skill gem's at L19? I suggest this because most players spend the majority of time in any build working towards end-game gear & it's cost. If the time spent in that stage of the game is going to be frustrating & difficult, let players know in advance. Otherwise you'll just end up getting some pretty harsh feedback in the comments here.

3) Include in the pro's or con's if the build is realistically a league starter build, or if you are going to need some currency able to invest into it to get things really kick started.

4) Maybe suggest some alternate gear options if you want to make the build more damaging and glass-cannon style, or alternatively stats that can be given up to make the build more tanky.

Good luck with the next build vid's you make. Thanks for contributing another build idea in general and a pretty good guide for it at that, too.
"
Adambjjoz написал:
Hey gbald81,

This is one of the better builds and build guides in general I've seen in this area of the forums for a while now. It's also one of the more interesting one's too.

A few suggestions I'd like to add are:

1) To include a brief levelling guide and then also include a gear guide for what to equip when you first get the build to maps at around L72 & how far into the end game the build with that gear is likely to see you get too. I make this suggestion in general because as soon as anyone see's that you have a Headhunter equipped, they aren't going to take a shred of anything video or written that you have provided as legit any more.

2) Put out some realistic numbers, surviveability details and achievable outcomes the build has, while wearing cheaper or moderate value end-game gear. For example, how does the build run compared to now when you have no unique Legion jewel, your abyss jewels in general only have 2 stat rolls wanted, no watchers eye purchased yet & skill gem's at L19? I suggest this because most players spend the majority of time in any build working towards end-game gear & it's cost. If the time spent in that stage of the game is going to be frustrating & difficult, let players know in advance. Otherwise you'll just end up getting some pretty harsh feedback in the comments here.

3) Include in the pro's or con's if the build is realistically a league starter build, or if you are going to need some currency able to invest into it to get things really kick started.

4) Maybe suggest some alternate gear options if you want to make the build more damaging and glass-cannon style, or alternatively stats that can be given up to make the build more tanky.

Good luck with the next build vid's you make. Thanks for contributing another build idea in general and a pretty good guide for it at that, too.

I'll be working on all of this for the build, as far as leveling it isn't bad. I started as a league starter Cyclone this league because i always have played it. But my best friend played this with my guidance and very little twinking. Also my dad played it and still does, hes 61 years old and doesn't quit have the response time of many of us and yet he was able to beat red elder with this build for the first time ever. The build would likely be much weaker without a timeless jewel with a few minion life and or damage nodes. It can be run on a tabula, 6link queens escape, or 4 link helmet with success. I'll work on getting the guide updated with that information as well as a crafting guide. Trying to get videos of kills up to uber elder atm. Just put up Chimera without the headhunter. Headhunter doesnt buff the minions so it doesnt provide much beyond utility to the build. Actually prolly hurts my DPS as my vise has minion life on it and an Eye jewel.
Uber Elder kill added
location="Offhand" character="ScepticAnus" x="0" y="0"]

Currently running this setup loving the build kudos
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1
Loving the build mate, thanks a lot for all the PM's.

This build is very easy to level, just level as SRS if you have a +1 gems or +2 duration tabula you will breeze through the game. I've made a few changes to the main build, using solar guards and am thinking getting either hits can't be evaded or going for RT in the tree.

The clear speed is great, it's tank af and the boss damage is on par with a lot of bossing builds.

10/10
Kingmaker only affects allies, not yourself. So no culling strike, no crit multi, and no item rarity. I don't know if they affect your minions, but I know they don't work with your totems.
"
MartinDeShade написал:
Kingmaker only affects allies, not yourself. So no culling strike, no crit multi, and no item rarity. I don't know if they affect your minions, but I know they don't work with your totems.

See nice thing here is.....its on animate guardian SOOOO I'm his ally and it DOES effect me :) check it out if you watch any of the videos you can see the crown and the fortify buff....those come from the kingmaker on the animate guardian. :)
"
MartinDeShade написал:

It does work with you, the area is small but it's great for bossing.
Thanks for sharing this, I am very eager to leaguestart with it next month.
Always liked the little skulls but to stand still and cast them was really dangerous sometimes but with cwc and cyclone, hmmmm...I think i have my league starter for the next league.Hope the core items will be so cheap as always.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация