[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Qlidascope написал:
Summon Stone golem for ~200 Life regen per second (about 2,8% life per second regen)
It'll actually give a good deal more hp. We will get a minimum of +2 levels to the golem and will likely get +4 or +6 in the helm. Add in the 30% increased regen and it'll be
~250-320 hps.

"
Furthermore our zombies will be close to off-screen clearing with the addition of feeding frenzy, which means that they're often out of range of the aura radius (its quite small)
One of my primary reasons for looking into elemental vs melee. When you checked minion speed, did you factor in the buffs to it as well as increased level? (Edit: new speed is equivilant to about a L7 Faster Attacks). Also Feeding Frenzy should be taken into account. If the minions will run ahead of us, then we map like we're in an exp run. :D Finally, if minion speed is in excess, then Ravenous Hord might not be necessary (I still think the on kill effect will be per minion, but if not that makes a huge difference).

"
Pocoyo77 написал:
I was seeing ur POB and we really don´t need alberon´s to reach 1500 str.
Just keep in mind that Qlid has very expensive gear. That amulet alone probably cost him over 100 exalt, and in a minion league it isn't going to get cheaper. Plus, he found a very nice (and unreliable) Timeless Jewel. My goal is 1200 strength, and that will require work and good gear.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 11:30:43
I noticed on softcore tree you can take life by devotion or heart and soul. They are strictly better than the extra point at scion life wheel or by cruel preparation.

Последняя редакция: Aarelius. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 11:44:14
"
Max_zero написал:
Don't they overwrite each other? I though the 2 curse limit only applied to player cast curses or did they change that?
Yeah, Spectres have a default curse limit of 1, and I highly doubt increasing our curse limit would affect them (it doesn't specify minion). The AG too has a curse limit of 1, so you at most would have 1 of the two curses. Through gear AG can increase their curse limit up to 3. It's possible to get the AG to inflict multiple curses via corrupted Oskarm (Assassin's Mark) or Asenath's Gentle Touch (Temporal Chains). You would just need to make sure a source of +1 curse is equiped to the AG. There are a few other curses weapons can inflict.

If the AG has +1 curse and using a Specter for 1 curse, AG for the other, then the Spectre would overright the AG's curse, but as soon as the AG hit both curses should be applied again as long as the AG can double curse.

Honestly I'd say BiS would be to give the AG +2 curses with a curse Spectre and corrupted Oskarm or Asenath's. The downtime between the Spectre's curse and the AG's hit wouldn't be long. If I remember right, double curse with Oskarm is 1+ exalt and Asenath's 20+ exalt (I haven't the faintest clue what prices will be at the start of the league).

Also Whipping Miscreation is a range-melee based spectre with Vulnerability on hit.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 14:06:10
"
Pocoyo77 написал:
I was seeing ur POB and we really don´t need alberon´s to reach 1500 str. So we can get a reare boots to get resists and change the gloves? If u re changing other gems to the body armour we have space to link faster attacks with leap slam.
If the increase of number of zombies with gem level is real we can get 2 more zombies, so we are sitting at 18 zombies right?
If the VD gem can be obtained through div cards, even if expensive, will u do a POB with it?
Good job with the changes, i´m really looking to play it as league starter.

Alberons isn't that needed, however it reduces the cost of the build abit. But yes, rocking a pair of two towned with resists, life, str can easily work. Especially if your str stays above 1500. Faster attacks is part of the elder gloves we use, however if we change to triad grip we'd be needing the faster attack yes.
Regarding the amount of zombies we get it should be 9 from base, 5 from baron 2 from ascendencies and apparently i forgot 2 from the talisman, this is apparently 2m dps i forgot to adds.. Yikes! thanks for pointing it out.
I've made a massive blunder! i've calculated the dps of the build to be around 20,3m assuming default attacks from 16 zombies. I forgot to add the two from the talisman!

The actual values should be something like this: ~20,3m without talisman and no double pride effect and default attacking zombies. ~26,7m with permaslamming 18 zombies boy oh boy
34,8m assuming shaper called us bad things!

Added a dps calcualtion part of the guide (flexing lol) ^^
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 14:31:42
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
Pocoyo77 написал:
I was seeing ur POB and we really don´t need alberon´s to reach 1500 str. So we can get a reare boots to get resists and change the gloves? If u re changing other gems to the body armour we have space to link faster attacks with leap slam.
If the increase of number of zombies with gem level is real we can get 2 more zombies, so we are sitting at 18 zombies right?
If the VD gem can be obtained through div cards, even if expensive, will u do a POB with it?

Alberons isn't that needed, however it reduces the cost of the build abit. But yes, rocking a pair of two towned with resists, life, str can easily work. Especially if your str stays above 1500. Faster attacks is part of the elder gloves we use, however if we change to triad grip we'd be needing the faster attack yes.
Regarding the amount of zombies we get it should be 9 from base, 5 from baron 2 from ascendencies and apparently i forgot 2 from the talisman, this is apparently 2m dps i forgot to adds.. Yikes! thanks for pointing it out.

Other thing i want to ask is how expensive is the rare jewel that gives flat and %str? Because if it´s easy to get another one we can get some extra skill points, i think and keep almost the same stats (or better) that can be used to get more life.
Последняя редакция: Pocoyo77. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 14:32:28
"
"
Qlidascope написал:
Summon Stone golem for ~200 Life regen per second (about 2,8% life per second regen)
It'll actually give a good deal more hp. We will get a minimum of +2 levels to the golem and will likely get +4 or +6 in the helm. Add in the 30% increased regen and it'll be
~250-320 hps.

"
Furthermore our zombies will be close to off-screen clearing with the addition of feeding frenzy, which means that they're often out of range of the aura radius (its quite small)
One of my primary reasons for looking into elemental vs melee. When you checked minion speed, did you factor in the buffs to it as well as increased level? (Edit: new speed is equivilant to about a L7 Faster Attacks). Also Feeding Frenzy should be taken into account. If the minions will run ahead of us, then we map like we're in an exp run. :D Finally, if minion speed is in excess, then Ravenous Hord might not be necessary (I still think the on kill effect will be per minion, but if not that makes a huge difference).

"
Pocoyo77 написал:
I was seeing ur POB and we really don´t need alberon´s to reach 1500 str.
Just keep in mind that Qlid has very expensive gear. That amulet alone probably cost him over 100 exalt, and in a minion league it isn't going to get cheaper. Plus, he found a very nice (and unreliable) Timeless Jewel. My goal is 1200 strength, and that will require work and good gear.

How'd you get the +4? I get +2 from the ascendency and nothing else. Furthermore i'd rather have a non-dying guardian rather than more life regen. However it might be a good idea to swap the two links if the guardian got so beefy with the new changes that the +2 isn't needed. Not sure i understand your elemental vs. melee point, could you elaborate on it? Remember that too much speed will break our slamming CDR cap, meaning they'll default attack (which we don't like). I took feeding frenzy into account on my calucaltions, not onslaught. I do also fear that the on kill effect will be per minion rather than to all minions. Also i paid 25 ex for my talisman, while there was 1 for 20ex with even better stats, the guy just quit the league before i could afford it.
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 14:36:42
"
Pocoyo77 написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
Pocoyo77 написал:

Other thing i want to ask is how expensive is the rare jewel that gives flat and %str? Because if it´s easy to get another one we can get some extra skill points, i think and keep almost the same stats (or better) that can be used to get more life.

The jewel will be rare, i'd say you have to spend atleast a hundred divines to reroll it. Most people will have to settle with 10% str. However that isn't that bad. The 50 flat strength from the small bonuses on travelling nodes adds the biggest effect.
"
Aarelius написал:
I noticed on softcore tree you can take life by devotion or heart and soul. They are strictly better than the extra point at scion life wheel or by cruel preparation.

You're completely right, i've been changing around those nodes to max out as much as we could, thank you for pointing it out, i'll change the skill trees and pastebins!
Hey.

Im doing my first zombie build ever and i think i never get to lvl 100. What should i drop off from skill tree if my plan is to get around lvl92-93?
Последняя редакция: Nadragh. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 15:05:54

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация