[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
amdoch написал:
Thank you for all of the great information that you've put together in here. I am very curious about trying this build in blight, but I did notice that you're still listing Violent Dead in the gear section. I thought that was removed in blight? If yes, then do you think this build will take a big dps hit from not having dual violent dead jewels?

not all sections are updated. yes, it was removed.
"
amdoch написал:
Thank you for all of the great information that you've put together in here. I am very curious about trying this build in blight, but I did notice that you're still listing Violent Dead in the gear section. I thought that was removed in blight? If yes, then do you think this build will take a big dps hit from not having dual violent dead jewels?

Overall it looks like a buff really, u have increased life e damage for zombies all around. Even if the zombies can´t perma slam and need to auto attack between the extra accuracy and damage from the tree could cover it up. It was a decrease of overall life, but it can be higher by using the new amulet implict freeing up some passive skill points. If u have access to violent dead jewels, it still would increase the damage more, but even if u can get it from divination cards their price will be enormous.
"
Grandork написал:
"
MrBiglesworth написал:
"
Niwi написал:
Where is the 120% CDR for Zombie slam coming from?

Zombies get 3.8 CDR per gem level, so that's a level 31-32 Zombie gem level.

There's no proof of that. Especially since there is a strong diminished return after 30.

Wait so this build is assuming we all get to lvl 31 zombies? Good lord.....
"
thevidon написал:

Wait so this build is assuming we all get to lvl 31 zombies? Good lord.....

21 gem itself + 3 emp + 3 weapon mod (+1 socketed +2 to emp)+ 2 ascendancy = 29 lvl

More +levels could be reached by uniques.
If Unholy Might doesn't pan out, we could path down to Indomitable Army instead of Grave Pact. Save 1 passive, get +20 strength, and I consider those nodes more tanky than the ones near Grave Pact.

That in turn allows us to grab Aligned Spirits instead of Sovereignty. Slightly less unreserved mana, but better dps and better Zombie cost to mana ratio.

I again say I'm almost certain Whispers of Doom does nothing unless we are the ones applying curses. Minions have their own curse limit separate from ours.
Only a minion that kills will get an Unholy Might buff.
Why do we have +1 curse from the tree?

Also is Ravenous Horde worth that much point investment? Pretty sure only 1 minion will get Onslaught on kill, not all of them.
Yes only one minion will get it, whoever lands the kill, but it's still a strong node in the sense that it has MS, dmg and AS.

And with really fast minions a lot of minions will be getting kills constantly.
Ravenous Horde is individual, no? Not global?
Not sure it's worth the travel.

Especially when you have Fearsome Army pretty accessible.
Helping with Slaming larger on clearspeed when Slam could be an issue (and not 10% for 4s)
Imagine if someone is not an elite 3 day to 20 exalt farmer, would you recommend gettin a 6L chest and puttin the zombo bois in there while you save up for a weapon? Since now the weapon + to gem levels will affect them in the chest and you can add on the other stats or get a new weapon later?

Thanks in advance skelly.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация