[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Leminorair написал:
Hello exiles.

First thanks for the build It's by far the most powerful I have used. The ration cost/effectivness is awesome.

Here is my stuff ( my tree is available)

First I know I should craft + 2socketed supported gem. I'm currently doing Mastermind lair to unlock the recipe.
And 4L my shaper and linking Enlight to my aura gem.

But next what is the priorities ?

-An elder belt with +%Attributes ?

-Change my Armour If I go for Saqawal's Nest it means I need to craft a jewel with aspect of the avian?
-Improve the current one by 6L it

-Rerolling my lethal pride until 10% or 15% Increased strenght ?

-Buying a kingmaker and give it to my Animate Guardian ?

Wich option is the most profitable ?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I also have a few question regarding Aura and Gems:
How essential is War banner ? Does my minions really need that boost of accuracy or is it a leftovers from an old guide and war banner was only there to bennefit from commander of darkness.

Same question for Flesh and stone.

If I switch those 2 aura for
Skitterbot
Will it be better

I have 1 slot left for a gem sticking a golem is probably the best no ?

Finally what about a Watcher's eyes with phasing while Haste ? It could free one more slot for another skill

Thanks for reading.
I'm still having lots of fun and I greatly enjoy blight map and event.

First to your Aura/Gem questions:
War Banner also makes nearby enemies take increased Physical damage, that's a nice damage boost, especially for the really low amount of reserved Mana.
Is it absolutely necessary? No but you could say that about almost everything in this build.
Flesh and Stone is something that most people don't use anymore, it's not that useful. If you used the Sand Stance, get "Minions have a chance to blind on hit" on an Abyss Jewel instead, that will do the job.
So I'd say put out Flesh and Stone and use Skitterbots. If you spend 1 more point on the tree and go the other way around to Sovereignity, you get additional 8% less mana reserved, you can also get a +1 socketed Gems Shaper's Touch to boost your Enlighten.
I prefer Discipline over Skitterbots for additional 1k ES but both are solid choices.

I suggest using a chaos Golem for some Phys Damage reduction, feels more useful than Stone Golem for Life Regen.
Phasing is in my opinion not important(you also have Leap Slam to jump out) but that's personal prefernce.

Not much wrong with your tree but spec out of Grave Intentions, those points are not worth it, Unholy Might basically never procs anyway and 4 sec for a single Golem when you have 15+ does nothing really.
Then you can take Brutality instead of Ruthless, its a big dps increase.

Saqawal's or Geofri's is a discussion without right or wrong, it's more personal preference, both have advantages.
Saqawal's gives a good damage increase with Aspect of the Avian and some Movement speed(you can use the Aspect without Saqawal's as well tho). What I like most about it tho is the massive Attributes increase. Not only a big Strength increase but also the Dex for Haste (and Phase Run if preffered) when you use a rare Amulet instead of Astramentis.
Geofri's instead of course has a lot of ES for survivability. Don't think it's needed, but like I said both are valid choices.
And a 6 link is mostly not needed in my opinion. Skeletons get less and less useful the stronger your Zombies are, a potential Cyclone CwC setup can be fine with a 5 link and any other setups with just uility usually don't need 6 link either.
Working on an Elder Belt is a good choice, your current Belt really doesn't give you that much. Any rare Heavy Belt with decent Strength and Life Roll would already be better. But expect to use a few hundred chaos for rolling your Elder Belt before you get a good one.
Also your rings can be improved by quite a bit. One has a low Strength and Life Roll, the other one no life at all.
Rerolling Lethal Pride and Kingmaker are not the most important things for you in my opinion.

Btw I could put +2 support Gems on your Weapon but if you don't wanna trust, I can totally understand.

edit: god, did I really write that much? lol
Последняя редакция: Laxxus. Время: 10 окт. 2019 г., 9:08:47
Thank you so much for your imput.

"
War Banner also makes nearby enemies take increased Physical damage, that's a nice damage boost, especially for the really low amount of reserved Mana.

I overlook the increase phys damage from war banner it's quite nice indeed for the cost.

"
So I'd say put out Flesh and Stone and use Skitterbots. If you spend 1 more point on the tree and go the other way around to Sovereignity, you get additional 8% less mana reserved, you can also get a +1 socketed Gems Shaper's Touch to boost your Enlighten.
I prefer Discipline over Skitterbots for additional 1k ES but both are solid choices

I get maybe I could squeeze both skitterbots and Discipline^^
When you say +1 socketed gem on shaper touch you mean by corrupting it right

"
Not much wrong with your tree but spec out of Grave Intentions, those points are not worth it, Unholy Might basically never procs anyway and 4 sec for a single Golem when you have 15+ does nothing really.
Then you can take Brutality instead of Ruthless, its a big dps increase.

I respect the 6 points ? Minion resistance are not needed ?
What should I do with those 6 points ?
2 for decreasing mana reservation
and the rest to unlock some jewel ?

"
Btw I could put +2 support Gems on your Weapon but if you don't wanna trust, I can totally understand

If I struggle too much to get it I will remember you

ig name leminorair
Последняя редакция: Leminorair. Время: 10 окт. 2019 г., 10:53:34
"
When you say +1 socketed gem on shaper touch you mean by corrupting it right

Yes, corruption +1 to socketed Gems. I think they only cost around 30-40c, so easy to get.

"
I respect the 6 points ? Minion resistance are not needed ?
What should I do with those 6 points ?
2 for decreasing mana reservation
and the rest to unlock some jewel ?

No, they have enough resistances and tankiness.
You only need one extra for mana reservation: Put the two in and take out the Aura Effect point, is not worth it.
Then you could get some more life, for example next to Warrior's Blood or going to Juggernaut.
Another possibility is pathing to another Jewel socket to put in a Jewel with Minion Life Leech, Minions Blind on Hit and possibly some Life/ES. That is very useful. You currently don't have Minion Life Leech (or I didn't see it), that is pretty important to ensure that your Zombies really don't die.
A point in the node next to Sacrifice could also fix that.
Последняя редакция: Laxxus. Время: 10 окт. 2019 г., 11:47:46
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\

"

Tree is basically the same as mine, so I'd say it looks good :P

It may very well be that I copied from you :D

"

The Lethal Pride seems a bit weak on the Strength, might wanna go for more there? That is if you can afford losing the res you get from it. A good Lethal Pride could probably even push you towards 1500 Strength.

Man, I've burnt through like 100 divine's already lol. 12% increased life is the best I've seen so far. Not a single double roll of strength % yet!
Still hunting for 15%..

"

And you could try to get a ring with more Life than your current Unset Ring (do you even need an Unset Ring if you have an open Socket on the Chest?)
Or put Fortify in your Cyclone Setup. It's not really needed but you are definitely not always getting Fortify from AG from my experience.

Yeah the unset ring was just to squeeze an extra socket there for clarity, as I got a nice watcher's eye.
I'll mess around with chaos spamming for a better life roll.
I've since put Fortify into the chest anyway, as your right, AG isn't always reliable. Yeah Fortify isn't needed, but it's always a bonus to have.

"

Melee Physical Damage is better than Ruthless.

I originally ran with this, dunno why I changed to ruthless. I've now changed back.

"

But overall really solid from my view, there is of course always the possibility to increase Strength/Life/Resists here and there by a few points but nothing thats really necessary or even worth it.

I think more str is my main goal so. lethal pride first, then other small area's. perhaps a better amulet/ring combo.

I've over 7.2k life, and with spirit offering, I've 7.9k shield.
More life and more shield it is so! :D

Ok so I made some adjustement on my tree and on my gem.

"
Yes, corruption +1 to socketed Gems. I think they only cost around 30-40c, so easy to get

There isn't any on sale right now but I will keep looking.
Or maybe doing it myself

"
Another possibility is pathing to another Jewel socket to put in a Jewel with Minion Life Leech, Minions Blind on Hit and possibly some Life/ES. That is very useful. You currently don't have Minion Life Leech (or I didn't see it), that is pretty important to ensure that your Zombies really don't die.

I took that node. It's enough they don't need more life leech?

I think I will take the jewel slot right upside Resolute technique and put a jewel with blind on hit into. Or maybe the one upside juggernaut I really don't know
Is there a huge difference between 5% and 6% blind on hit ?

EDIT :I also respec 2 node of the life ring to take Barbarism ( same +%life but I gain resist)
ig name leminorair
Последняя редакция: Leminorair. Время: 10 окт. 2019 г., 12:52:24
almost no one runs ?

its so good for sustain and 3500 es leech/sec (eye + vaal pact)

Geofri is noob trap as well unless u wanna hit 100. We already discussed double dips on avian (~30% more damage on average, speed)
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 10 окт. 2019 г., 13:48:43
Someone mentioned double dip (might have been you). I haven't seen any proof though. It'd be very difficult to prove too.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Leminorair написал:
Ok so I made some adjustement on my tree and on my gem.

"
Yes, corruption +1 to socketed Gems. I think they only cost around 30-40c, so easy to get

There isn't any on sale right now but I will keep looking.
Or maybe doing it myself

"

I took that node. It's enough they don't need more life leech?

I think I will take the jewel slot right upside Resolute technique and put a jewel with blind on hit into. Or maybe the one upside juggernaut I really don't know
Is there a huge difference between 5% and 6% blind on hit ?

EDIT :I also respec 2 node of the life ring to take Barbarism ( same +%life but I gain resist)

You might have the wrong search for the gloves, there are plenty.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/v3oLIE

That is enough Life Leech, my Jewel gives less.
There shouldn't be a real difference between 5% and 6& for blind, none that you would notice probably.
I see you changed your tree a bit, that definitely makes it easier to take that additional jewel slot.

"

Man, I've burnt through like 100 divine's already lol. 12% increased life is the best I've seen so far. Not a single double roll of strength % yet!
Still hunting for 15%..

Ouch, that hurts. I got super lucky with hitting 15% Strength after 15 Divine. But 100 without even a double roll? That's some serious bad luck.
"
Aias_o_Telamonios написал:
Someone mentioned double dip (might have been you). I haven't seen any proof though. It'd be very difficult to prove too.

I read about it, I don't know if there is any proof or confirmation.
But it actually makes sense:
Avian says that it gives the one with the aura (you) 10% and your minions 10%.
But when they also have the aura, they should additionally get effected by the part that works on the one with the aura(which in that case are all minions).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация