[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Mokurp написал:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2873295
"Vaal Molten Shell also removes and is removed by other Guard skills. Previously it only had this effect with Molten Shell. "

well i was thinking about start with necro again but lose the vaal molten shell + guard will hurt

and
Cyclone
We have removed the stun immunity from Cyclone.

Have to wait for actual patch notes, but the Balance Manifesto says that VMS change is meant to hit low armour builds. VMS scaling off armour might actually work better for this build.

VMS overwriting other Guard skills probably means that we can't stack VMS + Bone Barrier simultaneously anymore... but it doesn't seem like a huge hit to me.
I don’t know if Qlida streamed prior to 3.9 (minion league), but this guide was created new for that league. He streamed very heavily then and continued into 3.10 which wasn’t too kind to Zombies. I’m guessing he got burnt out. Maybe he’ll update it for 3.11, maybe not. Probably a big factor will be where we stand after patch notes. Harvest crafting will insanely buff every build, so we can’t rely on that comparatively, and I don’t think the Warcry changes will affect us much.

Personally I’m wanting to try Arc Brand in 3.11. I love Arc but only played it at its weakest (self cast), and I’ve never done a full brand build either. I should start looking into how I'd ideally want to build it.
He hasn't logged into PoE for months aswell as twitch, I'm afraid he died from Covid. Maybe he has discord, I am following him at twitch, but I don't know if he have a discord so we can get more info about him.
Последняя редакция: dailybg. Время: 16 июня 2020 г., 7:28:57
Is this build basically dead (IE we aren't expecting an updated POB)? Any other suggestions of what would be a good build to follow that we expect to be updated? I am looking at summoner for a league start.
Obviously the patch notes coming out in a few will tell us if this is even viable, but I think it would may worthwhile to socket this in our chest:
- Archanist
- Desecrate
- Spell Cascade
- Spirit Offering
- Flesh Offering
- Bone Offering
Take the belt that allows for multiple offerings and possibly a crafted chest for +25% increased effect of offerings.

@Shieze I can't remember if its King of all Summoners or Speaker for the Dead, but one of those was very similar to this build. Of Qlida doesn't update it, I'd recommend looking at those and incorporating anything you preferred in this build.
"
Shieze написал:
Is this build basically dead (IE we aren't expecting an updated POB)? Any other suggestions of what would be a good build to follow that we expect to be updated? I am looking at summoner for a league start.

Let's wait and see until after the patch notes :).
"
dailybg написал:
He hasn't logged into PoE for months aswell as twitch, I'm afraid he died from Covid. Maybe he has discord, I am following him at twitch, but I don't know if he have a discord so we can get more info about him.
He's alive lol.
"
etnies445 написал:
"
Shieze написал:

I'm in the same situación. I wanted to play a summoner this league and the build looked pretty good; but if it won't be updated anymore i'll have to find another one.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810
Neighbors seem to be quite optimistic. And their build is very similar. Skill links, gear, etc. I suppose this build guide may still be followed.
"
MrWay написал:
"
etnies445 написал:
"
Shieze написал:

I'm in the same situación. I wanted to play a summoner this league and the build looked pretty good; but if it won't be updated anymore i'll have to find another one.

The patch notes only just came out, Qlida will update it between now and league start, it just takes some time.
Последняя редакция: etnies445. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 14:54:31

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация