3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
0nyX написал:
What do you think of using brands for applying Curse on Hit? currently using Armageddon Brand+CoH+Temporal Chains 3 link and love the instant cast and large aoe it procs a curse with.

atm I am levelling a necro (build idea for next league just in case they aren't nerfed to death (pardon the pun)) to try a slo-mo/hybrid build idea using Spectres, Zombies, Vaal Skeleton, Stone Golem, Animate Guardian & Skitterbots (will use hatred + either Frost Sentinels or slave drivers for aoe clear)

I am ofc 100% assuming that baron/strength necro is going to be substantially nerfed (life pool is huuuuuuge as is regen etc...)
Hey 0nyX,

I like the idea of Brands applying curses. The screen is pretty busy but the application itself is great. It doesn't miss much.

On a side note, I don't see the Baron itself changing. It takes A LOT of investment to make it work. I could see them making it harder to find, like limiting it's drop to Bone Helmet maps or something. But who knows. 4.0 will likely change everything and the changes they are making now (or holding off on) are likely not going to be short term.

Good post. I like your modified builds.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Hey guys, I'm currently wearing "The Queens Hunger Vaal Regalia" chest armor. It triggers bone, flesh or spirit offering every 5 sec. Is this okay for this build? Working on level 97 and it seems to work well. Just wanted to be sure it doesn't interfere in some way.

Thanks!
That is an awesome chest jh3509! It's perfect! The Offering skills will just take turns replacing each other! And it has all of those Offerings apply to you too. Just remove the Offering skill from the CwDT link setup and you'll have no conflict at all.

Nice find!

Thanks for the suggestion:) Loving your build, (((BIG))) granny hugs lol
Is there anything I can put in the offering spot that would benefit the build? If not it's okay but would be nice:) Just put skitterbots in for the fun of it. I know they won't be CWDT but I can call them out. Let me know if this interferes with anything......well, evidently I don't have enough mana for them and the other skills:( let me know if you think of something:)
"
Is there anything I can put in the offering spot that would benefit the build? If not it's okay but would be nice:) Just put skitterbots in for the fun of it. I know they won't be CWDT but I can call them out. Let me know if this interferes with anything......well, evidently I don't have enough mana for them and the other skills:( let me know if you think of something:)

There are a few “guard” gems you could try but remember to stop leveling them beyond your Cwdt gem capabilities. I am currently trying Immortal Call with a Cwdt. Also, I am using skitterbots but had to turn temp chains into a curse on hit.
Trying different ideas. Starting to bastardize WoD’s build more Than a bit. Not sure this is the best choice. But going to find out.

Zombie on!
Hope things work out well for you:) Just got my 97. Switched a few things too. So far so good. If i'm real careful I can solo The Beachhead map. Quite a challenge for my 71 year old fingers and mind lol Got my life up to almost 6K and then put on Midnight Bargain Engraved wand. Nuked my life to 4K but have 5 spectres and 13 Zombies now woot woot
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Hey Magots! (I always feel bad when I say that even though I'm just trying to be funny.)

Just an FYI, one thing I'm going to start doing shortly is changing my guides to reflect the 3.9 changes (if no changes will need to be made). This will save me time in getting all my guides out on time for new league releases. I would prefer to keep my guides as-is and only update the new guides, but time is time.

So, improvements I'm thinking of making to this build in 3.9 (of course not knowing what 3.9 will bring) are the following:

-As long as minion survivability isn't changed too much, I'll be removing Commander of Darkness from the Ascendancy choices and adding Mistress of Sacrifice. This is because minions do enough damage as is and any minion damage mod can easily surpass the damage giving to allies by Commander of Darkness. And since Convoking Wands have been added to the game and are now the natural goal for necromancers, it means Fortify Support will likely not be used long term (for those who like to modify the guide). So, Mistress of Sacrifice will give us that bonus defence over and over.

Let me know what you think. That's likely the only improvement I see that accommodates the restrictions I make my builds/guides with.

Good talk. :)

Don't you worry. I see no reason to feel bad. I do not feel offended by "maggots". After all, we are Necromancers, mistresses of the dark, resurrecting our companions from mouldy graves, leading a danse macabre. Our skin is pale because we spend so much time lurking in tombs. Our noses are immune to the stench of putrefaction. Our eyes see beauty, where others scream in pure horror and disgust.

So how could maggot be an offense? ;)

Have a pleasant new week, my fellow maggots. Zombie on.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Hope things work out well for you:) Just got my 97. Switched a few things too. So far so good. If i'm real careful I can solo The Beachhead map. Quite a challenge for my 71 year old fingers and mind lol Got my life up to almost 6K and then put on Midnight Bargain Engraved wand. Nuked my life to 4K but have 5 spectres and 13 Zombies now woot woot

Sometimes the best defense is a good offense but I would be feeling twitchy at 4k life 😱😁

Try a nice convoking wand as they really are fantastic, look for at least 80% minion attack damage, 20% minion speed, 16% minion attack speed and 20% minion life, can pick up one with those stats under 60c now, if you get lucky you can get one with minions ele resist on it too for under 100c, but imo the more minion speed you have the better as they whizz around and kill stuff before you have to look where they are 😁

Got my new necro to 66 this weekend trying out my hybrid slo-mo just need to be 72 asap so I can finish putting the equip on from my previous necro😊
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Последняя редакция: 0nyX. Время: 11 нояб. 2019 г., 3:58:15
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
tigrit00 написал:
wrecker,

thanks a lot for your efforst and build. i am using it in my char on xbox and it's so chill for playing in console!

but when i check your gear you literally got a main hand that gives +% fire dmg when you clearly said we should not use gear that has this mod in your guide. any explaination for this?

take care!
"
GrunkleBob написал:
Скрытый текст
You sure you are looking at SLOMO BLIGHT LEAGUE? WoD has A LOT of characters.
I read it 4 times, and I see no fire damage.
Also, WoDs gear is usually, and I mean this in the best way, ordinary.
He undergears a lot to show you how strong his tree is.
His ring gives increased fire damage... IF you do fire damage, like skeletons. The other ring is fire damage to attacks, which again, the Necromancer does not attack.
His gloves do fire damage to attacks, I don't think he does any attacks, he hits with a spell so that doesn't count as an attack.
There are a lot of words in this game, and in this game words mean everything.
It can be overwhelming, but just go with the basics.
If you stack minion stats in this build you will win.
The secret of this build is the skill tree and your understanding of it.
WoD doesn't actually do anything except run around, get hit and drop skeletons. It actually couldn't be more casual! He doesn't even have a movement skill, I mean besides phase run to get of trouble when it happens.
I've run his builds for a year + and I can tell you 100%, if you stick to the guide, you will win. You will also gain a deeper understanding of POE and will be able to make your own builds in time, or, when you REALLY understand what is happening, modify WoDs to your own flavor and really crush the enemy :)
I am telling you, without a doubt, the secret is the tree.
He has been massaging it for eons and it is becoming perfection!
Stick to the path exile, follow the guide.
Hey tigrit00! (Thank you GrunkleBob! You're very kind.)

Thank you very much for you kind words! I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to let me know. I'm glad you're enjoying the build! I play on console too (the original Xbox one) so I'm with you.

In regards to my wand, the mod you're referring to increases MY fire damage. So IF I was doing fire damage in any way, my wand would increase that damage. But increasing fire damage doesn't add fire damage. So the wand is luckily safe for the build. (We always need to be cognisant of our other gear (not just weapons) for mods that add damage types.)

On a side note, as GrunkleBob mentioned, the only damage WE do ourselves is Ball Lightning. As that's a spell, we want to avoid all mods that add cold or fire to spells. Hopefully GGG will fix this in time, but currently, if something says "Adds #-# fire damage" it means it's only for Attacks. If it said, "Adds #-# fire damage to spells", it's for spells. So if it doesn't specifically say "for/to spells" it's for Attacks and doesn't impact our build at all. (Unless you've added an Attack somewhere.)

Does that make sense? Let me know if it doesn't or if you have more questions. Good question and thanks for the post!

thanks a lot for reply and positive attidute!
WoD,
What would be the main reason to use Mistress of Sacrifice? I didn't have a chance to pick the last Ascendancy yet, but I was also considering picking this one over Commander of Darkness. For me it would be the "Your Offering Skills also affect you" part that looks interesting because adding 15% of my flat life as Energy Shield would be super useful and maybe would push my ehp to 9-10k? But my concern is would the extra energy shield need to recharged once given by Spirit Offering?
I actually also went with Minion Speed support instead of Fortify and until yellow maps I think Zombies don't need Fortify yet. I'll report back once I'm in red maps and that would be my first time going that far, thanks to you Wod :)

Btw Maim ;) I have this 6L body armor with it for sale

Please pm me if anyone is interested.
"
0nyX написал:
"

Sometimes the best defense is a good offense but I would be feeling twitchy at 4k life 😱😁

Try a nice convoking wand as they really are fantastic, look for at least 80% minion attack damage, 20% minion speed, 16% minion attack speed and 20% minion life, can pick up one with those stats under 60c now, if you get lucky you can get one with minions ele resist on it too for under 100c, but imo the more minion speed you have the better as they whizz around and kill stuff before you have to look where they are 😁

Got my new necro to 66 this weekend trying out my hybrid slo-mo just need to be 72 asap so I can finish putting the equip on from my previous necro😊

Thanks for the reply:) I have a nice Convoking Wand just trying out this wand for the fun of it. My minion speed is capped so they go crazy. Trying to get to level 100 with one toon. Seems a long long way off:( Will put my Convoking wand back on the first time I die with this one lol

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация