3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
I concur.

From that info I will indeed be starting with this build and morph it into a baron as the days pass.
Will not be using convoking wands this time around, so, good with that nerf.
(Do wonder if some unique item nerfs <baron> might be coming in the final patch notes though.)

I know one thing for sure.
I will be using the blasphemy/temp chains in a 4 link.
If zombie life & damage nerfed then I will def want every mob in the SLO-MO zone 24/7.
Blasphemy Plus & Increased AOE. Should cover the entire screen nicely IMO.

I have noticed the majority of necro builds ignore temp chains/blasphemy. This league/patch I think it will be more important than ever. As it should counter the zombie life/damage nerf quite nicely.

Zombie on!

Cool Pip_n_Tip,

It'll be nice to have you back. I love Temporal Chains. Glad you like it too.

I don't think they'll nerf the Baron. It was actually nerfed 4 or 5 leagues ago. But I think the huge amount of investment a Baron build requires gives it a good balance for its power.

Zombie on.
- Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast: https://foreverexiled.com

- Stress-Free PoE Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 (for all experience levels)
Myself, I am wondering about the drop in Zombie Life. I do not spend a lot of time at the centre of the Atlas and I was able to get by quite handily without the Minion Life Gem. Perhaps that is going to change. I'm glad that GGG didn't feel the need to dumb Zombies back down, just reduce Minion Speed in general.

And Clown Zombies?! That sounds so graphically intense.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Also, I had planned on dropping Elemental Equilibrium this build but now thinking it might be more necessary then ever with changes to mob resists & armor.

"Monster Resistances, Armour and Life" section.
If I read this right, Skitterbots might become more useful with this build. Wonder how I'll try and fit that in.

Zombie on!
Skitters are crazy useful with their chill and shock which is a free CC and 20% dps boost

I am simply looking at pushing about 8 points into minion life and resist and 10-12 into minion dmg and aoe then as before all other points into life etc... for players char and tbh only need 3 spectres (2 carnage chief and 1 host chief) or (1 carnage, 1 host and 1 ruins helion)

All the options should hopefully still be there just wanna see the full list of patches first 😁😁

Regardless we know WRECKER wilm be all over it

Zombie on!
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Double posted 😱
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Последняя редакция: 0nyX. Время: 10 дек. 2019 г., 18:44:27
Treble posted 😱😱🤦‍♂️
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Последняя редакция: 0nyX. Время: 10 дек. 2019 г., 18:43:50
"
0nyX написал:
Treble posted 😱😱🤦‍♂️

Take that Multipost Support gem out of your helm IMO.

My 1.03 cents...W_o_D's slo-mo build capable of handling the nerfs in it's current state. Sure maybe a few tweaks to the guide but already grabbing all the minion nodes and minion life gem already there.
Using EE? Check.
Turning some of that phys damage to ele damage? Check.

I mean, pretty, pretty, pretty sure we could run this build without changes in 3.9 and continue right on smoking 'em.

Imma gonna shoot for running with 2 6l's. One for zombies, one for misc minions. 4l temp chains in gloves.
Thinking bout dropping skeletons in final stages. Can we run more than 1 of the SAME golem?
That's as far I can get. Brain not work beyond that.

Also, sorry, bored. Waiting for next league sucks.

Zombie on!

Well I did run 2x carrion golem (1 gem ofc just with +1 golem node) when mapping to t14, after that dropped and ran stone and chaos golem for regen and phys dmg reduction I work on the idea of make my char tanky as hell and minions can go dps lol

OK had a read of the patch notes and the Zombie nerf is not as bad as first feared tbht he biggest nerfs they implemented was halving Ravenous Horde movement speed and general movement speed nerfs... but here's the thing ( I may have mentioned this umpteen times previously in the thread) you can craft minion movement speed onto rings and amulet and I also said MMS is one of the most OP parts of the minions builds lol :)

looking forward to the new league tbh, I am 100% rolling a necro again, will make a bow build a few weeks into the lague but 100% certain starting as a Necro!!!

ZOMBIE ON for 3.9 !!!!
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Последняя редакция: 0nyX. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 6:01:36
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
Can we run more than 1 of the SAME golem?

Yes, if you have raised your Golem limit of course. There are Builds based on a mob of one type of Golem. WOD's base Build only has room for one Golem though.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and kindness this whole league! I reviewed the patch notes with Tagz last night. I just woke up and am going to focus my efforts on posting the 3.9 version of this guide. I'll post when it's done. You're all awesome. Thanks for the posts post patch notes!
- Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast: https://foreverexiled.com

- Stress-Free PoE Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 (for all experience levels)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация