3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
Maniollo6 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi,

I've seen people mentioning in this thread that they have 10-12k ehp, so could you check what am I missing? I added my equipment below. This char is level 88 only, could it be the reason? It has 5800 life, 1800 energy shield and 1k elemental shield from Magna Eclipsis. Or is it because I use Hungry Loop (not finished yet, missing GMP and FA) for 4 Frost Sentinels? But a rare ring wouldn't give 1-2k ehp, right?

Anyway, thanks WoD a lot, this league has been a blast. I'm kind of new, but I do red maps, if I find some, without any issues.

personal preference is not to use GMP for frost sentinels use spell echo instead
yes it is less projectiles but the dmg boost MORE than offsets that and they still fill the screens with projectiles even without GMP (I use Elemental Focus + minion dmg + Feed Frenzy + Spell Echo and honestly that is enough to decimate screens)

the BIG EHP is primarily based on Baron build
those 2 items above push your ES through the roof, so I have 13k+ ehp on my baron

BUT... a good thing to remember about this necro build is that your minions do huuuuuuuuuuuge damage based purely on their gem level and your ascendancies

you can literally spend 12 points in tree on minion damage then put everything else into life, res, armor etc... and still smash through content with no problems with a much larger life pool

for that we have wrecker to thank, sure there are builds out there that do more damage but here is the thing... it isn't needed the majority of these numbers are pure overkill, better to be alive and dealing damage imo :)
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Последняя редакция: 0nyX. Время: 3 дек. 2019 г., 7:48:52
"
Maniollo6 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi,

I've seen people mentioning in this thread that they have 10-12k ehp, so could you check what am I missing? I added my equipment below. This char is level 88 only, could it be the reason? It has 5800 life, 1800 energy shield and 1k elemental shield from Magna Eclipsis. Or is it because I use Hungry Loop (not finished yet, missing GMP and FA) for 4 Frost Sentinels? But a rare ring wouldn't give 1-2k ehp, right?

Anyway, thanks WoD a lot, this league has been a blast. I'm kind of new, but I do red maps, if I find some, without any issues.
Hey Maniollo6,

You're very kind! I'm glad the build works so well for you! It's lots of fun getting to the center of the atlas and just crush it. Good for you! And sweet items too!

In regards to life/ES, many people modify my builds in their own ways. That being said, the builds they come up with are 99% different than the build I've presented them. Many builds in endgame have 5-6k life. Your life and ES are not low by any standards. If you're flying through red maps and love your gear, there's no need to change a thing. My personal Slow-Mo Zombie build has 5600 life and 400 ES.

Thanks again for the kind words.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
This build looks great, will this be viable for SSF HC in the new league?
The Russell Wilson Era
"
Mikekowa написал:
Thanks Mikekowa! All of my guides are perfect for SSF as they don't require any specific gear or mods. That's especially true for minion builds as they don't get big damage increases from items as melee does.

In regards to HC, I don't play or design my builds for HC. But I do get lots of encouragement from HC players that do play this guide. They really like it and have done really well with it.

Keep in mind, if you're going HC, I'd likely remove the convoking wand suggestion and go melee. Then I'd take the Ball Lightning link, remove CwDT, add your melee skill with Fortify Support and then CoH and Enfeeble. (Even though Tectonic Slam is Fire, I love its range for HC.

If you end up playing the build, let me know how it goes.

And thanks again!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
For the 4-link that has CWDT-Ball Lightning-COH-Enfeeble, the guide says that gem order doesn't matter, but for some reason, I can only get this to work if the gems are in a particular order.

I have a 4-link gear that is B-R-B-B.

If the Ball Lightning is the first slot, this doesn't trigger at all.

But if I move Ball Lightning to the third slot, then it works as described.

Do you know why?
"
Koeii написал:
For the 4-link that has CWDT-Ball Lightning-COH-Enfeeble, the guide says that gem order doesn't matter, but for some reason, I can only get this to work if the gems are in a particular order.

I have a 4-link gear that is B-R-B-B.

If the Ball Lightning is the first slot, this doesn't trigger at all.

But if I move Ball Lightning to the third slot, then it works as described.

Do you know why?
Hey Koeii,

That doesn't seem right. If you're using the exact same gems, it should work. GGG fixed CwDT linking back in 2.6 or 2.7 or something so that it was easier to use. You may be running into a glitch.

Gem order only matters if you want a specific skill to be cast first...like Desecrate to create corpses before and offering explodes the corpses.

The gems are all the correct requirement level ya? Ball Lightning is equal to or under 38 and Curse on Hit and your Curse are 39+?

I'm not trying to deflect. Bugs exist. Sometimes it's equipment too. Like an item base. I've had stuff like that happen to me, and as soon as I changed the normal item, to another normal item, it worked.

Sorry I wasn't much help.

What's the item that you have them socked in? Mind linking it?

Annnnnd

Thanks for the quick response. I am pretty new to POE, so some of the mechanics are still confusing. The setup works the way the gems are currently organized on my gear, but it stops working if I change the gem order.

Anyways, this build has been the best guide I've followed so far. Looking forward to trying out some of your other builds!
"
Koeii написал:

Thanks for the quick response. I am pretty new to POE, so some of the mechanics are still confusing. The setup works the way the gems are currently organized on my gear, but it stops working if I change the gem order.

Anyways, this build has been the best guide I've followed so far. Looking forward to trying out some of your other builds!
In those boots, with those gems. Any order should work. I know I've had my triggered spells in the first slot of likes many times before and it worked fine. It might be something to report to GGG. I'd link your gear if you do a bug report.

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement! I really appreciate it. You weren't incorrect in your thinking at all regarding CwDT. Sounds like you know lots for being new. I'm glad you like the guide and build! I'm excited to try the new endgame with all these builds! Yikes :)!

Annnnnd

Thanks. I actually feel a bit better if its just a weird bug. I thought there was some part of the CWDT mechanic I wasn't understanding.
"
Mikekowa написал:

This build is very much capable of SSFHC. Bit I still probably wouldn't fight Shaper in HC, much less these new clowns;)
I didn't die until high red overmodded maps and because I stepped out of my comfort zone and got immortality complex.
HOWEVER, if you do not have a build idea that can push MILLIONS of DPS with HIGH survivability, you will not have a shot at that prize money.
Builds are going to require watchers eyes and legion gems and many other tricks and expensive tweaks, as well as dozens if not hundreds of hours of farming.
These end bosses will make Uber Elder look like your friend and a lovely sparring competition.
It is nice to dream, but I don't think any mere mortals have a shot at this contest.
This will be for the true elite of POE.
It will be amazing to watch however and I look forward to those juicy Rips!
I also want to see someone survive Eradicator with 300% crit chance and 40% crit multi plus 100% increased lightning damage!
I do think SSFHC will get plenty of attention next league and may even become a home for a few new people. But no trade and no second chance? I don't have the time for that... and I feel I play too much already!

The joke meta build for HCSSF is cast on death! LOL I love it!

Oh look, 3pm... time to go home home and get my zombie on! Maybe for the last time this league... COME ON BLIGHTED HERALD!!!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 6 дек. 2019 г., 16:00:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация