[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Hi

Thanks for this build but I'm struggling against higher tier maps. Seem to get one or two shotted by mobs.

https://pastebin.com/aUWvwmv6

3,200 Health/Shield

75% resist for Fire/Cold/Lightning
34% resist for Chaos

Any help or reccomendations would be very helpful.

Thanks
Последняя редакция: dannybates. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 9:58:46
Hi guys,

All I can say is this build is epic and has helped me a lot so I wanted to share with everyone my variation to making the build work for 3.11. Please feel free to paste any of this in the guide if it may help others.

The new passive nodes are crazy:
The Agnostic - The aim of the game is to have 20% mana regen/sec so you can permanently sustain 20% hp regen/sec. With the gear below and passive nodes I am hitting 1500 mana regen per second while I am making corpses and moving with cyclone.

Essence Glutton Ascendency is Mandatory.

Glancing Blows - With bone offering gem and a few spell block passives nodes you will have 75/75 block and take 50% of the damage.

Mind Over Matter - is a must now that we have ZERO ES from The Agnostic.

Kitava's Teaching
Disciple of Kitava is a keystone passive skill that grants the ability to consume a nearby corpse, recovering 5% of life and mana. However, if a corpse has not been consumed recently, 10% more damage is taken.

So now you will have 1000-1500 mana regen, 20% + 5% Minimum Hp regen/sec.
All my gear is made of uniques so you should be able to replicate this build. The only rare gear are my rings and belts for resistance.

You can run any Body Armour you want but I purchased a Skin of the loyal with Mortal conviction that allows me to run Anger for free and I took the Supreme Ego passive. Skin of the loyal also has +1 to gems so that is great for VD.

Now that all the passives are focused on mana and regen, my damage comes from fire resistance reduction. Flammability curse, combustion with wave of conviction, awakened fire penetration.

Each gear is very specific to making this work but all you need to do is spin2win in your hideout until you have enough mana regen to cover the 20% mana degen.

I have so much hp regen I can run RF for the lulz and extra damage for bosses on some safe maps.

The upgrades I am missing is a GG cwc staff, awakened gems, and lab helm enchant.

My character name is 'SeedyBalls' for those who want to see my passive tree. (click on my profile)
"
Purplecho написал:
Hi guys,

All I can say is this build is epic and has helped me a lot so I wanted to share with everyone my variation to making the build work for 3.11. Please feel free to paste any of this in the guide if it may help others.

The new passive nodes are crazy:
The Agnostic - The aim of the game is to have 20% mana regen/sec so you can permanently sustain 20% hp regen/sec. With the gear below and passive nodes I am hitting 1500 mana regen per second while I am making corpses and moving with cyclone.

Essence Glutton Ascendency is Mandatory.

Glancing Blows - With bone offering gem and a few spell block passives nodes you will have 75/75 block and take 50% of the damage.

Mind Over Matter - is a must now that we have ZERO ES from The Agnostic.

Kitava's Teaching
Disciple of Kitava is a keystone passive skill that grants the ability to consume a nearby corpse, recovering 5% of life and mana. However, if a corpse has not been consumed recently, 10% more damage is taken.

So now you will have 1000-1500 mana regen, 20% + 5% Minimum Hp regen/sec.
All my gear is made of uniques so you should be able to replicate this build. The only rare gear are my rings and belts for resistance.

You can run any Body Armour you want but I purchased a Skin of the loyal with Mortal conviction that allows me to run Anger for free and I took the Supreme Ego passive. Skin of the loyal also has +1 to gems so that is great for VD.

Now that all the passives are focused on mana and regen, my damage comes from fire resistance reduction. Flammability curse, combustion with wave of conviction, awakened fire penetration.

Each gear is very specific to making this work but all you need to do is spin2win in your hideout until you have enough mana regen to cover the 20% mana degen.

I have so much hp regen I can run RF for the lulz and extra damage for bosses on some safe maps.

The upgrades I am missing is a GG cwc staff, awakened gems, and lab helm enchant.

My character name is 'SeedyBalls' for those who want to see my passive tree. (click on my profile)

why no Herald of ash bro?
"
jabeleta написал:

why no Herald of ash bro?

You can only run one aura, if you are using Mortal Conviction. It lets me run one aura for free without reserving mana. You need all your mana unreserved as it is part of your eHP.

If you do not have this body armour, yes you could run HoA instead as it only reserves 25%.

In the end you really don't need any auras, it is just a luxury item. I went for anger because I don't need any more aoe, my clear speed is fine and boss dmg is more important.
Последняя редакция: Purplecho. Время: 2 авг. 2020 г., 7:36:19
Rly fun build, did everything without worring about die.

Gryph, where is your spellslinger tanky build? unless VD gets nerfed, i was planning to play that build in 3.12

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация