[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Hi im having lots of fun with the build but i was wondering if there would be a better way for mana sustain other than the mana pot. I find my character stuttering sometimes due to no mana even when the pot is active.
I tried the % damage taken as mana on both rings but that wasnt enough. Does it need to be paired with the watchers eye mod for it to be enough to sustain?
Im trying to choose one or the other. Would mostly prefer replacing the mana pot though so I can get another dps flask in there. If mana % helm enchant works too i can buy one of those

I also only have about ~150k dps but I'm not sure if thats accurate.. Seems pretty low
https://pastebin.com/xghjX00j
Последняя редакция: TYZILLA1. Время: 23 апр. 2020 г., 13:47:13
"
TYZILLA1 написал:

Hi im having lots of fun with the build but i was wondering if there would be a better way for mana sustain other than the mana pot. I find my character stuttering sometimes due to no mana even when the pot is active.
I tried the % damage taken as mana on both rings but that wasnt enough. Does it need to be paired with the watchers eye mod for it to be enough to sustain?
Im trying to choose one or the other. Would mostly prefer replacing the mana pot though so I can get another dps flask in there. If mana % helm enchant works too i can buy one of those

I also only have about ~150k dps but I'm not sure if thats accurate.. Seems pretty low
https://pastebin.com/xghjX00j

Yeah you are actually at about 290k per Volatile ball. So pretty good.

As far as the mana stuff is concerned there are some options. The traditional way would be to get 7% from each ring (6% + fertile essences) and just a bit of mana regeneration rate. Or get a watcher's eye with Damage taken Gained as mana.

If you have the desire to, you can try the Warcry setup and one of the threshold jewels with Rallying Cry. Each jewel grants 10% of damage taken gained as mana. This is a bit of an overhaul on the tree, though it does give the easiest time with mana and life sustain.

Also, put arcane surge on your flame dash :P
"

As far as the mana stuff is concerned there are some options. The traditional way would be to get 7% from each ring (6% + fertile essences) and just a bit of mana regeneration rate. Or get a watcher's eye with Damage taken Gained as mana.

If you have the desire to, you can try the Warcry setup and one of the threshold jewels with Rallying Cry. Each jewel grants 10% of damage taken gained as mana. This is a bit of an overhaul on the tree, though it does give the easiest time with mana and life sustain.

Oh i havent unlocked the level 3 craft yet so i did 5% so 6% with fertiles. Would the extra 2% help that much? And i have a megolomaniac with arcane adept so i took out arcane surge. pob should be updated now
Ok, I've played this build alot now and I really like it! It's a well-rounded build with solid dps and survivability.

I've come to the stage where I'm not sure what to focus on next, itemwise. I would also appreciate some input to the skill-tree.

The staff I crafted today actually, I'm pretty happy of the outcome even though I know it can be better.

Got 4K life and 3.9K ES

What I feel most unsure about is the skill-tree and CWDT-setups. I'm running 4 auras (Discipline, Anger, Zealotry and Clarity).

Passive-tree can be found https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMFQgceCPQN4g5IEFERUBGWE3EWbxcvGjgdFB7uHxgi9CVfJy8ngyoLKo0snCziMPgzsDbYOlg62EGWRv5IjkkbSVFKn0yzUftUrlVLVcZV1liuWfNb1VwUXGtcil3yXqVfKl9qYeJk52ZUZp5mumdxaPJqQ2wLbRlwUnIPe9d90n_GgKSCm4PbhEiGyom8idOMNo5kj0aP-pBVkyeUb5Uum4qboaDmoS-iAKcrrJius67_tvq5k7zqvk--isBmwwnIE80W0B_Q0ND10sXVpt-K42rr5Ov17FXv6_Af8NXxbPId96b31_rS?accountName=Bajsimunnen&characterName=ManginaIhave

What's most annoying is that I can sustain my mana on boss fights even though I have Watcher's eye with 20% dmg taken as mana. Of course this is because of my atk speed and frenzy charges gained. Running Rot-gut flask when I'm mapping.

Thanks again for a fun build, appreciate input on my progress.
Последняя редакция: Bajsimunnen. Время: 23 апр. 2020 г., 16:16:00
"
Bajsimunnen написал:
Ok, I've played this build alot now and I really like it! It's a well-rounded build with solid dps and survivability.

I've come to the stage where I'm not sure what to focus on next, itemwise. I would also appreciate some input to the skill-tree.

The staff I crafted today actually, I'm pretty happy of the outcome even though I know it can be better.

Got 4K life and 3.9K ES

What I feel most unsure about is the skill-tree and CWDT-setups. I'm running 4 auras (Discipline, Anger, Zealotry and Clarity).

Passive-tree can be found https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMFQgceCPQN4g5IEFERUBGWE3EWbxcvGjgdFB7uHxgi9CVfJy8ngyoLKo0snCziMPgzsDbYOlg62EGWRv5IjkkbSVFKn0yzUftUrlVLVcZV1liuWfNb1VwUXGtcil3yXqVfKl9qYeJk52ZUZp5mumdxaPJqQ2wLbRlwUnIPe9d90n_GgKSCm4PbhEiGyom8idOMNo5kj0aP-pBVkyeUb5Uum4qboaDmoS-iAKcrrJius67_tvq5k7zqvk--isBmwwnIE80W0B_Q0ND10sXVpt-K42rr5Ov17FXv6_Af8NXxbPId96b31_rS?accountName=Bajsimunnen&characterName=ManginaIhave

What's most annoying is that I can sustain my mana on boss fights even though I have Watcher's eye with 20% dmg taken as mana. Of course this is because of my atk speed and frenzy charges gained. Running Rot-gut flask when I'm mapping.

Thanks again for a fun build, appreciate input on my progress.

It's actually because you have a bunch of armour on your chest. This is mitigating 22% of the incoming self damage on its own. This also means you recover less mana from the damage taken gained as mana mod.

As for sockets, you can save a socket by moving wave of conviction over to where you have discipline socketed and remove that CWDT gem altogether. Probably replace with an Enlighten. Move Zealotry and flame dash to the rings and put anger and clarity in their place as well (to benefit from enlighten)

Hopefully this helps. ^^

"
TYZILLA1 написал:
"

Oh i havent unlocked the level 3 craft yet so i did 5% so 6% with fertiles. Would the extra 2% help that much? And i have a megolomaniac with arcane adept so i took out arcane surge. pob should be updated now

it helps a lot but isn't going to be quite enough to sustain on its own. I got around this with the 70% mana regen boot enchant and just using my moveskill every 4 seconds (Flame Dash) and that was enough. We have so much base mana regen that increased mana regeneration rate is a substantial boost.

and yeah, going from 12% to 14% is 16.7% more mana recovered with this method.
And maybe I should remove chaos golem that also mitigates physical damage taken. That would free up a gemslot and a skillpoint in the tree. I can't believe I didn't see this before lol.

Gonna buy lvl 4 enlighten freakin asap
"
it helps a lot but isn't going to be quite enough to sustain on its own. I got around this with the 70% mana regen boot enchant and just using my moveskill every 4 seconds (Flame Dash) and that was enough. We have so much base mana regen that increased mana regeneration rate is a substantial boost.

and yeah, going from 12% to 14% is 16.7% more mana recovered with this method.

Ah ok thanks for the tipss. one last question lol.
How does ball lightning help? Not sure how it provides any dps boost or anything for the build. Does it apply shock for us?
"
Bajsimunnen написал:
And maybe I should remove chaos golem that also mitigates physical damage taken. That would free up a gemslot and a skillpoint in the tree. I can't believe I didn't see this before lol.

Gonna buy lvl 4 enlighten freakin asap

Phys mitigation is good in general, it's ARMOUR that is bad as it doesn't do much for us but mitigates a lot of our self damage.

Like, getting 20% PDR from Golem, Endurance Charges, and other sources of flat %Reduction is fine. Fortify is also great. These are good mitigation against oncoming damage as well so they serve a purpose defensively for us. It's just that small amounts of armour mitigate a lot of the self hit damage because of how small the hits are for and does next to nothing against the oncoming hits from monsters that are scary.

That's all. And yeah you can probably drop the chaos golem no problem. Just have something else to do with the socket.
What do you think guys i should do further to improve my char (defence or dps wise). I decided to renounce to:

As the damage taken was a bit too high. And added Kitava back.

Also i changed my Watcher's Eye jewel in order to get damage taken as mana while affected by clarity. Now i need to look for one more unset ring so i can use clarity. Perhaps best will be to have on both rings life gained as well since i don't need anymore damage taken gained as mana.

Still not enough currency to get Bottled Flask :(.

All the best!
Последняя редакция: joint77. Время: 24 апр. 2020 г., 10:52:51
OK Gryph, I need your help here :p.

So far I've been cruising through the league like a champ.
Sirius 8 EZ clap, Simulacrums are walks in the park all the Ubers as well.

Today I decided to do the last content that I haven't tried yet, 100% Fully juiced Delirium maps and HOLLY SHIT that thing hurts like a truck. And my pc is cursing at me, with the Dynamic resolution my sceen looks like an Oil painting but the bad kind xD.

I haven't felt a lack of dps like this since my first Sirius 8 with plebe gear T_T.

Survival is fine but It takes wayyy to long for my taste to kill Delirium Bosses and sometimes when a I go into Alva's missions I get kicked out before cleaning the room :s.

So what would you suggest to improve DPS while keeping my actual tankyness pls :3. Managed too balance all resist for maximum Wise Oak effectiveness.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация