[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Thanks for this, having so much fun with this build!

Could you check out my character and tell me if you see something very wrong there?
Been trying to figure out how to fit aspect of spider in but it seems like we would have to choose between spider/anger. Even with 14% reduced mana reserved and linked enlighten 4 it doesn't seem like its enough. What am I not seeing?
Do you think Pure ES build is better than Hybrid because of the Necromancer Ascendancy?
A casual PoE guy with some virtual achievement:
- Have a character LEVEL 1 0 0 in: Ranger, Marauder, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Scion and Duelist.
- Rank 1 Juggernault in Atlas Invasion Event
- Rank 5 Juggernault in Delirium Every Where Event
- Rank 4 Chieftain in Endless Heist SSF
Quick question.. whats the preferred pantheon setup?
"
mizdreamz написал:
Quick question.. whats the preferred pantheon setup?

I like Gruthkul for permanant 5% Phys reduction and Brine King for Major. Can go for upgraded Arakaali to get 25% chaos res to DoTs

"
Slaikkiz написал:
Thanks for this, having so much fun with this build!

Could you check out my character and tell me if you see something very wrong there?

Mostly looks good. You can try using Pristine+Shuddering Fossils on your chest to get the "15-20% Chance to gain a Frenzy Charge when hit" mod.

Otherwise, you've just got some superfluous points being spent in different places. That's not really a "very wrong" thing though. Arcane Focus isn't really needed unless you're pumping a lot into your flat ES on gear, and unless you need the extra 4% mana reserve, you could save three points there too.

Lookin' good.

"
Ranchhods написал:
Been trying to figure out how to fit aspect of spider in but it seems like we would have to choose between spider/anger. Even with 14% reduced mana reserved and linked enlighten 4 it doesn't seem like its enough. What am I not seeing?

My original theory craft did not include Flesh and Stone. You would basically just have to replace this. Or get an Aul's for Anger.

"
Do you think Pure ES build is better than Hybrid because of the Necromancer Ascendancy?

Well, we can't go CI because Spirit offering doesn't work with it. Lowlife with Shavs could still work and was something I had been exploring, however I ran into a couple problems:

1. I got to like 8k ES in PoB using a staff, and I already have almost 9k eHP on my character right now.

2. I lose recovery because of the loss of base life.

The main reason for the current setup is because it's easy. This was meant to be a fun blight farming league starter for me.

That said, I am going to be exploring investing more into ES because I want to maximize my HP pool to avoid 1-shots. 9k is not enough apparently.
Yuppers. I got the same problem since im getting one-shotted randomly :<

I'll go Pure Life for now.

Please update the guide if you completed your idea for Energy Base build. Thanks
A casual PoE guy with some virtual achievement:
- Have a character LEVEL 1 0 0 in: Ranger, Marauder, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Scion and Duelist.
- Rank 1 Juggernault in Atlas Invasion Event
- Rank 5 Juggernault in Delirium Every Where Event
- Rank 4 Chieftain in Endless Heist SSF
"
Yuppers. I got the same problem since im getting one-shotted randomly :<

I'll go Pure Life for now.

Please update the guide if you completed your idea for Energy Base build. Thanks

Ultimately I think going for a pure Hybrid is the most EHP for us. I can reach ranges of 10-12k just by added ES gear. Also chest craft of 10% of max Life Gained as extra ES is very good if you can add it (or find someone to do it)

One idea is to take the block nodes. I can end up with 35/25 block chance from staff+tree. Can then use a lethal pride:Kilioava for Glancing blows.

Not gonna go super in depth with it right now, but here's a POB for your perusal.

https://pastebin.com/yffUidcy

I have several trees in that, one for pure life (current), one for no block and bigger ES investment, one with 70/50 block, and one with 56/20 block.

There are two jewels representing lethal pride to use depending on the tree.

So far that's where I'm at. I'll re-investigate a Shavs variant soon.

Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 13:33:06
"
Ranchhods написал:

Ahhh u make my brain hurt! I just leveled a toon to play with this insanity.
My personal dream is to somehow channel VD thats what I wanted to play for ages a walking or better to say spinning explotion ^^

This morning I read your comment and now I got this ring:

It feels like Gryphenpreys: "consider a Unset ring"
and your: "I want to fit in Spider aspekt" just melted in my brain and spit out a ring... xD like I said it hurts! ;)
IGN: Dunkellicht
"
blackdrain написал:
"
Ranchhods написал:

Ahhh u make my brain hurt! I just leveled a toon to play with this insanity.
My personal dream is to somehow channel VD thats what I wanted to play for ages a walking or better to say spinning explotion ^^

This morning I read your comment and now I got this ring:

It feels like Gryphenpreys: "consider a Unset ring"
and your: "I want to fit in Spider aspekt" just melted in my brain and spit out a ring... xD like I said it hurts! ;)

That is a dope ring. :D

Only thing I dislike about channeling VD is the damage loss. Feelsbadman.

Also the rigamorole of getting it work with scolds. haha
Hey,I've got all my gears and the build works!

Currently, my VD mana cost is 112, which can't trigger CWDT on every cast. (But it's fine)

The gem link is: Arcane Surge-Combustion-Concentrated Effect-Immolate-Intensify-Spell cascade-VD

Is there any gem that I should change? Do I need to adjust the mana cost? (higher or lower?)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация