[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
meister1523 написал:
Uhm just wondering and I think I haven't read yet this information.

Which one needs to be 6L? Armor or the Staff? Cuz I bought a 6L Martyr and it's difficult to get the colors for the CWC linked skills.

Thanks for the help!

It doesn't matter which one has 6L with Martyr. It matter if you have shapped 2h staff with CwC on it.
Uhm I don't have the Shaped Staff cuz it's expensive. SO you're saying that the Armor IS the 6L and the Martyr can be in 5L right?
"
meister1523 написал:
Uhm I don't have the Shaped Staff cuz it's expensive. SO you're saying that the Armor IS the 6L and the Martyr can be in 5L right?

Yes, it doesn't matter which one is has 6L, just make sure your cast while channeling setup is in the 6L
Gotcha! Thanks mate!

Now I can finally get some good amulet, boots and flex my rings.

Wish you a good recovery Gryph. Get well soon so we can annoy you :3

I've been meaning to roll this build, but I've seen some posts on Reddit about VD being a little bugged currently and DPS drop offs happening because of the bug. Have y'all noticed this with this build?
"

I've been meaning to roll this build, but I've seen some posts on Reddit about VD being a little bugged currently and DPS drop offs happening because of the bug. Have y'all noticed this with this build?

I run into the VD bug constantly, but it honestly depends on how fast you are mapping. I assume if you move too far off-screen while you have orbs up they will not be able to expire and will forever count towards your limit of 60. You can fix it by taking a portal to HO.
Последняя редакция: BanishedKittyy. Время: 24 дек. 2019 г., 2:02:54
Hey guys,

I'm currently trying this build as my first char on the league, and I'm loving it thanks. :)

I was wondering a couple things tho.

1) How do you play with anger + ash + discipline? I can't see where he get mana reserve reduction.

2) I recently switched to Scold (was just playing tabula with desecrate + vd stuff), and I'm having some troubles understanding it. ^^
Like, I get no ES regen until I go into fight.
It's like I'm not damaging myself enough? Idk
If I spamm cyclone in emptyness, my ES gets drained, then I start getting some corpses spawning, but ES doesnt go up.

But if I'm fighiting mobs, then it does.

I'm pretty bad but I'd like to understand. xD

Hope I made myself clear, thanks a lot. :3
Последняя редакция: OWazabi. Время: 24 дек. 2019 г., 2:29:13
"
OWazabi написал:
Hey guys,

I'm currently trying this build as my first char on the league, and I'm loving it thanks. :)

I was wondering a couple things tho.

1) How do you play with anger + ash + discipline? I can't see where he get mana reserve reduction.

2) I recently switched to Scold (was just playing tabula with desecrate + vd stuff), and I'm having some troubles understanding it. ^^
Like, I get no ES regen until I go into fight.
It's like I'm not damaging myself enough? Idk
If I spamm cyclone in emptyness, my ES gets drained, then I start getting some corpses spawning, but ES doesnt go up.

But if I'm fighiting mobs, then it does.

I'm pretty bad but I'd like to understand. xD

Hope I made myself clear, thanks a lot. :3

1) I play ash + discipline + flesh and stone using this ring:

2) You need flated unique gloves:

What to upgrade next for me?
1 upgrade jewerely
2 watchers with discipline mod
3 corrupt for gloves
4 Craft 6l staff

Последняя редакция: osiykm. Время: 24 дек. 2019 г., 6:40:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись: