3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
thegreatestviz написал:
Hi Guys,

im still dying at yellow maps lol i have about 6.5k ehp but realistically i think its safe to say its 5k because once you start taking damage the insta regen of ES does not happen anymore.

Anyone has figured out how to get ES regen quick?

Because without that this build isnt going to sustain difficult mods at end game + delirium.

My dps for 5L is OK i feel slightly less since i moved all my tree pathing of minion stuff to jewel. but i think ill remove them soon i spent like 100c to get these cluster jewels but i think nodes Ravenous horde, indominatable army, grave pact, righteous army and redemption had better value than spending 23 points in a cluster jewel set( large+medium+small)

Pasting my PoB if someone wants to see my setup calcs
Also linking items below for reference my level 86 char
https://pastebin.com/9b10EHyf

Also here's my breakdown of cluster jewel and their summary:

Lost:
% 140 damage
% 77 life
% 37 Mov Speed
% 23 attack speed
% 25 Elemental Resistance
% 25 Phy dam red
chance to deal DD
chance for onslaught

Gained:
% 90 damage
% 76 life
% 10 Mov Speed
% 10 phy Dam Red
% 10 chaos R

crit and crit multiplier
impale 20% additional chance

Nodes removed:
Ravenous Horde and 3 connecting nodes
Sacrifice and 3 connecting nodes
Righteous army and 2 connecting nodes
Redemption and 2 connecting nodes
Indomitable army and 2 connecting nodes
Grave Pact and 3 connecting nodes

Nodes added in cluster:
feasting fiends - life, damage, leech as life ( LARGE ONLY)
vicious bite - crit and multiplier ( LARGE ONLY)
Rotten claws - impale 20% chance( LARGE ONLY)
Dread March - life, MS, Phy Dam Red, MS, Chaos Res ( Med)
Hulking Corpses - life, 5% taunt on hit(Med)
Wall of Muscle - 6% life 5% str

I have 1 large, 2 medium and 2 small cluser jewels, but at the same time I still have Ravenous Horde, Righteous Army, Grave Pact. And with better gear and few more levels i could pick up the other notables you mentiones if i wanted to. For me cluster jewels just gave big bonus to dps and minion life
Hi

I'm playing on standard at the moment and thereby have access to legacy items.

I'm currently using the following.

Would you stay with the 3.9 POB or transition to the 3.10 one?
my mana is not enough for all of the auras i do have passive for that but its still doesnt matter how you guys can have 4 auras with dual wand ?
I'm not sure how he has 10k es when I have all his items and I only have 2k es and 4k life
thanks for the feedback guys, here's my view on your suggestion

@akisailent: If im going to make my tree similar to Akisailent i'll be losing a lot of life though

@cyrom : will use sulphir flask as i cant afford bottled faith for now i think should improve regen slightly. probably change mistress of sacrifice to essence glutton for the increased(better) ES regen( 4% per second avg)

sad part though is ill have to buy some better rings for chaos and ele resist while keeping up str lol im barely holding it together at 1k

@Rimuz: 25% mana res.. dunno what to remove..
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
I didn't think I should have problems with T9 maps (alche:d).

What jewel does he use in left bottom? (It doesn't show in the PoB)
Is there a picture/clip where he hover over the benefit of using that jewel?
Последняя редакция: stvking. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 13:48:34
I have 1-2 questions about the new Skilltree for the 3.10 tanky build:

Enduring Bond - does it also work if i use Offering with Cast While Channel ?

Skull Cracking - why ?

Lethal Pride - why dont you play it ? Removing Ravenous Horde from my skill tree is needed if i get a Lethal Pride with it - or does it stack ?

Generally - you are going more into Life than ES - why ?

"
thegreatestviz написал:

@akisailent: If im going to make my tree similar to Akisailent i'll be losing a lot of life though

@cyrom : will use sulphir flask as i cant afford bottled faith for now i think should improve regen slightly. probably change mistress of sacrifice to essence glutton for the increased(better) ES regen( 4% per second avg)

sad part though is ill have to buy some better rings for chaos and ele resist while keeping up str lol im barely holding it together at 1k

Atm I have 8.6k ehp
"
thegreatestviz написал:

Purity of Elements if you can cap your resist and zombie resist without it. If not then I'd say dump Holy Relic. Try Flesh and Stone and see if you die less with that.
"
Streeetz написал:
I have 1-2 questions about the new Skilltree for the 3.10 tanky build:

Enduring Bond - does it also work if i use Offering with Cast While Channel ?

Skull Cracking - why ?

Lethal Pride - why dont you play it ? Removing Ravenous Horde from my skill tree is needed if i get a Lethal Pride with it - or does it stack ?

Generally - you are going more into Life than ES - why ?

Enduring bond doesnt trigger from Cast while channeling. But convocation does trigger it when casting it.

Lethal pride has not effect on Ravenous horde or vice versa. Lethal pride adds effects no matter what notable there is in its radie.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация