3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

double post.
Последняя редакция: Elorathiel. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 8:02:47
"
Elorathiel написал:
HUGE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!

I like this cluster set up. Don't really have the points for small clusters at the moment and may never have enough.

My cluster set up, passive tree, and defensive stats below:

https://youtu.be/Vxlmq_WHbow

With this setup my zombies have 60,000 health and tons of regen. And when they are full health they have a 20 percent chance to do double damage! If I can finally craft the perfect large jewel, they'll have a 30 percent chance for double damage. They also now have a 10 percent chance to taunt on hit. Clusters are OP. Any build without them is sorely lacking.

I could also put 2 brawn jewels in my small sockets to grab an extra 12 percent strength! Nice.

I followed your suggestion, now my zombies are much more tanky and huge :D also now i have 20% chance for double damage on full life, pretty nice
"
Akisailent написал:

I followed your suggestion, now my zombies are much more tanky and huge :D also now i have 20% chance for double damage on full life, pretty nice

Awesome! Make sure you check my latest post for what I did with the small clusters.
My zombies dies in delirium on tier 5 map. Did I miss something important?

Profile link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mati_nerwus/characters
Последняя редакция: mati_nerwus. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 8:34:07
Really enjoying the double wand setup (even without a 6 link chest).

But since I'm looking to pick a 6L chest up atm, is there anything I could look out for (besides just resists/life/strenght)?
I'm already pretty solid in those stats so not really looking to get a 6l just for that (and I have no clue about what mods are possible on a chest)
What stance are we running in Flesh and Stone? I’m not running Maim Support if that matters.
"
Elorathiel написал:
"
Akisailent написал:

Awesome! Make sure you check my latest post for what I did with the small clusters.

Yes i have been using wall of muscle notables to reach 1500 strength for 2 days already :) they are pretty good
I have 2ex to spare any good upgrades to get?
should i buy a 6L femur or just farm till i can make a 6L fortify zombie weap?

Hi i'm fairly new to poe, started playing this league with friends and having a lot of fun but now i'm stuck on advancing tier maps now i'm doing t9-t10 but when i jump to t11 t12 my zombie can't keep up. Do i need to adjust my passive tree ? And can i copy your set up you have now Elorathiel ? xD. sorry for my bad english
What gems do I use after level 12? What should i link when the most links I have are 3-4?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация