3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Akisailent написал:

You sure about rotten claws ? I mean with impale support/dread banner/generosity we have 40/20/8 = 68%chance of impale, with rotten claws it +20% so 88%in total. So our zombies impale more consistently and reaching 5 stacks of impale more often, thus dealing more dps more consistently.

I am inclined towards Rotten claws for the additional 20% impale sustain which is more relevant for boss killing as mapping they die pretty quick but on bosses stacking impale would lead to faster kill

raze is good but it is backed with probability, your zombies gain 6% fire damage by default as soon as u equip it, the 20% chance to ignite means 1 in 5 hits will ignite the enemy and they will take x amount of additional damage over an above the 20% increased damage because fire damage has a chance to ignite inherently anyway.

both are good i mean..

you can spend 10-20 c to get one
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/B9oPVljc8

and if you want to go for impale rotten claw the dps would be very close to it imo.
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
hhhm is smdo able to do red maps in this league? i can do high tier yellow ones and dy fast and dps is ....

looking through your chars brunowa y dont play this league?

https://pastebin.com/bR5uzAC2

yea gem need to get higher lvls and q. gloves and blet i will change like budget version suggested but i wonder if i will be able to play red maps and dont die....

also struggeling with what spectres to cast

"
sn3kox написал:
Hey, need help this is my gear but lets say in map T14-15 i die alot and my zombies dies because they dont do enought damage what auras should i use ? now using PRIDE HATRED and DREAD . Thanks need any help i can get

If You not have, buy abyssal jewel tak give Your zombies life leech, that was help me alot, and You need to lvl up Your gems + add quality. I done this running smoth t10 maps. Anyway do You use ASpect of the avian? This chest is for this aspect, You need to craft this on rare item. Great boos for DPS. At the end. Great way to give Your zombies more tankyness is purity of elements! I run this now. Hope this will help.
"
RocketDragon написал:
"
sn3kox написал:
Hey, need help this is my gear but lets say in map T14-15 i die alot and my zombies dies because they dont do enought damage what auras should i use ? now using PRIDE HATRED and DREAD . Thanks need any help i can get

If You not have, buy abyssal jewel tak give Your zombies life leech, that was help me alot, and You need to lvl up Your gems + add quality. I done this running smoth t10 maps. Anyway do You use ASpect of the avian? This chest is for this aspect, You need to craft this on rare item. Great boos for DPS. At the end. Great way to give Your zombies more tankyness is purity of elements! I run this now. Hope this will help.

now looking for crafted ring with avian but how do i run atleast 6 auras ? because i cant afford aul's with pride so i cant use even 4 auras i'm out of mana :(
What should i upgrade next to increase dmg on zombies? (i know gems are not lvled)

I see that the recommended stuff has been updated for 3.10, but the leveling builds haven't. I'm still new enough to the game that I prefer following a guide directly, so having the conflicting info is a bit confusing.

Also the leveling uniques section is now full of not-uniques and things for level 70+...
Can run avian aura with purity-Discipline-flesh and stone? dont have mana for all....
so I changed a few things but im still at 52k dps with my stupid zombies. can someone help me

https://pastebin.com/gmzRXjW3

im not sure what to do to raise the dps
DO you have impale fork so you can see impale damage?
"
Linus1985 написал:
DO you have impale fork so you can see impale damage?

Is this directed at me??

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация