3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Jandaddy написал:
Hello!
Im pretty new to POE so i thought i'd follow the newbie setup.
the 4 link boots with spirit offering, desecrate, cyclone, and cast while channeling Doesn't work for me with the cast while channeling gem in.
Makes spirit offering, desecrate and cyclone unusable.
is there something I'm missing?
Thanks!

That's odd, I see no reason why it wouldn't work, unless you don't have enough Int to support your Spirit Offering..? But that seems unlikely
"
Kukabay написал:
Hello, (ım noob)

You said BUDGET starter build, but it's really impossible to get the desired items. It requires a lot of Chaos orbs and I have not been looking for the armor and rings you have shown for 3 days. Nobody sells the features you say. That's why I play with Tabula Rasa. So my resists are awful. I am level 80 but I have been killed many times even on TI4 maps. I try to farm Chaos orbs by selling 60+ items but it takes a lot of time. Is there another method? I've been doing the same thing for days. Please help.

+ You also gave it to "Essence Gluton" in the necromencer skill tree in the video, but it's different in pastebin(Unnatural strength). All your gems are +20 quality, how do we find that much gemcutters? ( I have just 25 chaos)

My profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kukabay/characters

I would be glad if you tell me what to do right now.

@brunowa

Ignore that the wands are convoking and this is a cheap cheap build

"
I nuked the build to be extremely cheap as a league starter/budget af: https://pastebin.com/yB004FgZ

Is it safe to replace minion life support with meat shield now when using the kingmaker/Stitched demon/10% max life as max es chest on AG? I really dont feel like losing my AG (again)
Последняя редакция: Cyrom. Время: 22 марта 2020 г., 0:56:34
Noob to POE, question. Are there any maps/mods we should be avoiding after the nerfs?
Последняя редакция: Bluninjapenguin. Время: 22 марта 2020 г., 1:21:59
"
Fudsduds написал:
"
Jandaddy написал:
Hello!
Im pretty new to POE so i thought i'd follow the newbie setup.
the 4 link boots with spirit offering, desecrate, cyclone, and cast while channeling Doesn't work for me with the cast while channeling gem in.
Makes spirit offering, desecrate and cyclone unusable.
is there something I'm missing?
Thanks!

That's odd, I see no reason why it wouldn't work, unless you don't have enough Int to support your Spirit Offering..? But that seems unlikely

Can't manual cast if that's what you are trying I believe. It will only auto cast with that setup.
For AG mask of the stiched demon still works with the veiled
Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield for regen?
On the tanky endgame Build, how did u get 4k+ES ? i'm one 2.2k With Geofri's+ Discipline.
A reaper arise.
Последняя редакция: Grimmreapeer. Время: 22 марта 2020 г., 2:30:28
"
On the tanky endgame Build, how did u get 4k+ES ? i'm one 2.2k With Geofri's+ Discipline.

He also has a watcher's eye jewel giving %max mana as ES
Последняя редакция: Hamunces. Время: 22 марта 2020 г., 3:07:07
Have you ever thought your zombies weren't big enough? That you hated seeing your character and you wanted your ginormous zombies to tower over everything? Have I got the solution for you!

Why take only one large cluster when you can take two!?

Introducing Huge Zombies!

Let me preface this by saying this build is a late game build. Even at level 91, I still lack a lot of the points to fully build it. I had to pull some points from HP that I will have to put back as I grind to 100.

Adriano447 and I have been working together to put this together because we thought it would hilarious and its actually quite powerful. Your zombies cannot die to normal play. They have too much HP and they regenerate too much! Also, 5 nodes of Renewal means that your huge bitches have a 50 percent chance to do double damage and that's not including the 5% from grave pact. Did you know that 5 nodes of give them 5 percent life regen? We have one node of Feasting Fiends for that juicy life leech. Oh yeah, these bad boys taunt 20 percent of the time on hit!? Who needs meat shield!? Not to mention you have two Raze and Pillage and two Vicious Bites to really pump up those numbers! Did I mention that the small clusters give you 40% life and 20% strength without even including small passive bonuses? Eat your heart out, Lethal Pride.

Below is a video to show you just how huge these monstrosities are:

https://youtu.be/Id_VgDAnY_k

Double the pleasure, double the fun!

https://youtu.be/C71u5xy31Jw

It doesn't matter who does the most DPS, even though this build poops all over content anyway. It's about who has got the biggest zombies!

Huge zombies are the best zombies!

As always feel free to PM me in game for questions!

Последняя редакция: Elorathiel. Время: 22 марта 2020 г., 4:17:46
"
Elorathiel написал:
Have you ever thought your zombies weren't big enough? That you hated seeing your character and you wanted your ginormous zombies to tower over everything? Have I got the solution for you!

Why take only one large cluster when you can take two!?

Introducing Huge Zombies!

Let me preface this by saying this build is a late game build. Even at level 91, I still lack a lot of the points to fully build it. I had to pull some points from HP that I will have to put back as I grind to 100.

Adriano447 and I have been working together to put this together because we thought it would hilarious and its actually quite powerful. Your zombies cannot die to normal play. They have too much HP and they regenerate too much! Also, 5 nodes of Renewal means that your huge bitches have a 50 percent chance to do double damage and that's not including the 5% from grave pact. Did you know that 5 nodes of give them 5 percent life regen? We have one node of Feasting Fiends for that juicy life leech. Not to mention you have two Raze and Pillage and two Vicious Bites! Did I mention that the small clusters give you 40% life and 20% strength without even including small passive bonuses? Eat your heart out, Lethal Pride.

Below is a video to show you just how huge these monstrosities are:

https://youtu.be/Id_VgDAnY_k

It doesn't matter who does the most DPS, even though this build poops all over content anyway. It's about who has got the biggest zombies!

Huge zombies are the best zombies!

As always feel free to PM me in game for questions!

this is by far the most fun build i played, 11 zombies so far. with proper gear we will hit 13 zombies and THEYRE HUGE they cannot die, and sooo much taunt

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация