3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
PoepSnoepje написал:
Just unlocked my 4th spectre, is the diabolist still a good choice for a 4th (after 2 chieftains and 1 Host), or are any of the new spectres (or older ones) better options right now?

I think this combi is the best:

Host Chieftain
Carnage Chieftain
Merveil Retainer
Ruins Helions
Ill see if i can find them and give those a try, thanks allot
"
PattyWin написал:
"
PoepSnoepje написал:
Just unlocked my 4th spectre, is the diabolist still a good choice for a 4th (after 2 chieftains and 1 Host), or are any of the new spectres (or older ones) better options right now?

Host Chieftain
Carnage Chieftain
Merveil Retainer
Ruins Helions

Short Question to those spectres. I know where to get them, but how do you "aim" for the right ones on the Ground? I end up Pretty often getting the wrong ones, spending so much time to have the luck to get the ones i want picked up from the Ground.
"
CharminBear написал:
"
PattyWin написал:
"
PoepSnoepje написал:

Host Chieftain
Carnage Chieftain
Merveil Retainer
Ruins Helions

Short Question to those spectres. I know where to get them, but how do you "aim" for the right ones on the Ground? I end up Pretty often getting the wrong ones, spending so much time to have the luck to get the ones i want picked up from the Ground.

Just press "A"
Ye press 'A' if you hqve the option 'corpse targetting' set to that in 'UI' options
What weapon to use on balance build queens escape or femurs? Cuz cant afford a good rare one.
"
PoepSnoepje написал:

merveil retainer casts 50 lvl vulnerabvility
Has anybody played with the kitava’s teaching unique jewel? Seems like it would be really powerful to have that much life regen every second.

Also, I’m unable to import my character into POB. I’m guessing because I use the steam client and login through steam. Can anybody advise on what I do to import my character?
Последняя редакция: IceColdPorkSoda. Время: 22 марта 2020 г., 12:44:11
"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:
Has anybody played with the kitava’s teaching unique jewel? Seems like it would be really powerful to have that much life regen every second.

Also, I’m unable to import my character into POB. I’m guessing because I use the steam client and login through steam. Can anybody advise on what I do to import my character?

i tried it and its not worth it imo.

you basicly just die from 1shots and even if you barely survive a massive hit its saver and more relieable to getting back your life up with flasks.

+ if kitava doesnt find a body you are sitting there with 10% mode dmg taken
So in the new 3.10 tank build the ring has a red socket instead of a blue one for clarity? Why is this?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация