3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
EuroPOE написал:
"
brunowa написал:
"
CashfloVV написал:
Is the Victario Build not good anymore for 3.10?

All 3.9 builds will still be good. Just more squishy without the instant ES.

I'm interested in 3.9 Speed setup too.
Could you kindly provide an updated versione of Vicatorio Build?

Thanks

Will update speed version in next couple of days. There should not be much change though.
I agree on cluster jewels being dang powerful and fairly annoying to craft the low weight ones. Though I also imagine the 8 passive(large),4 passive(medium), 3 passive(small). Will be the ideal sizes
The 3 passive small rather then 2 is due to having to have 3 of the modifiers buff the small passive nodes and well a super charged small passive node is close to notables on the normal tree 16 life, 14 str, 6 all attri, +4% max life seems pretty good. Though would be a pain to craft since all have a weight of 25. Wall of muscle is already annoying enough to roll on them.

I've been somewhat busy so gear is trash(late yellow mapping), but was thinking of trying dual wand version without the double offering, but instead animate weapon cause why not more dudes.
"
Cyrom написал:
Is it safe to replace minion life support with meat shield now when using the kingmaker/Stitched demon/10% max life as max es chest on AG? I really dont feel like losing my AG (again)

"
Cyrom написал:
"
Cyrom написал:
Is it safe to replace minion life support with meat shield now when using the kingmaker/Stitched demon/10% max life as max es chest on AG? I really dont feel like losing my AG (again)

Minion life would still be the best when using mask of stitched demon and chest.
"
brunowa написал:
"
EuroPOE написал:
"
brunowa написал:

All 3.9 builds will still be good. Just more squishy without the instant ES.

I'm interested in 3.9 Speed setup too.
Could you kindly provide an updated versione of Vicatorio Build?

Thanks

Will update speed version in next couple of days. There should not be much change though.

Thank's dude!!

Once reached end game equip, adding new Jewel will be an interesting experiment
so how about adding profane proxy into the build?

running it gives you one free curse with skitterbots

ring comes with dual res but sadly without strength
"
Rehbock написал:
so how about adding profane proxy into the build?

running it gives you one free curse with skitterbots

ring comes with dual res but sadly without strength

Ppl are using Marveil's retainer spectre these days wich applies a lvl 50 vulnerability curse quite frequently and beats pretty much any other curse gem setup.
Have you all stopped using skeletons in your builds? I'm currently still using them for some extra damage. You guys think skeletal atrophy is worth taking a slot on a large cluster jewel?

I've switched to a bow and quiver to add a chunk of resistances and now I can stop using purity of elements. I've switch to Pride now. I've got a nice watcher's eye that benefits both auras. My gear is below.

I can't link my cluster jewels since they're on my tree. My large cluster jewel has feasting friends, raze and pillage, and vicious bite. I am using two medium clusters with both hulking corpses and renewal and a wall of muscle, small cluster jewel to put me over the 1000 strength mark.

"
stingrayz написал:
Have you all stopped using skeletons in your builds? I'm currently still using them for some extra damage. You guys think skeletal atrophy is worth taking a slot on a large cluster jewel?

I've switched to a bow and quiver to add a chunk of resistances and now I can stop using purity of elements. I've switch to Pride now. I've got a nice watcher's eye that benefits both auras. My gear is below.

I can't link my cluster jewels since they're on my tree. My large cluster jewel has feasting friends, raze and pillage, and vicious bite. I am using two medium clusters with both hulking corpses and renewal and a wall of muscle, small cluster jewel to put me over the 1000 strength mark.

Nice gear for first char this league @85

Good to have some RMT options, isn´t it? ;)

Nevermind, but its dang obvious in your case, bro.
"
bex_HB написал:
"
stingrayz написал:

Nice gear for first char this league @85

Good to have some RMT options, isn´t it? ;)

Nevermind, but its dang obvious in your case, bro.

I dont think so, look at my gear/jewels for example. I spent around 20ex atm on my gear and was lucky in few occasions with 6l or buying early cluster jewels for much cheaper than they are worth right now. Just know how to play the game and make smart decisions, thats it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация