3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
TeppyTV написал:
New to the game, this is the first league I've reached maps, so sorry if this is a dumb or newb question, but what is the point of getting Thread of Hope Crimson Jewel if we don't choose any of the passives up there? Seems like a waste if all we are getting out of it is the -11% resistances?

cruel preparation and ravenous horde.
you add those 2.
you need medium range.
ye it doenst show and he dont say also i think.
"
Linus1985 написал:
@Bbrunowa 4th specter is found :D Arena Master from Drox maps.

Nice! Next time I'm doing Drox I'll try grab one and test it out!
"
uchika написал:
"
TeppyTV написал:
New to the game, this is the first league I've reached maps, so sorry if this is a dumb or newb question, but what is the point of getting Thread of Hope Crimson Jewel if we don't choose any of the passives up there? Seems like a waste if all we are getting out of it is the -11% resistances?

cruel preparation and ravenous horde.
you add those 2.
you need medium range.
ye it doenst show and he dont say also i think.

I have added explanation to the build guide.
"
brunowa написал:
"
Linus1985 написал:

From waht I can see its huge attackspeed modifier my own modifier goes from 251% to 371% attackspeed mods, I Get 40% movement speed and the damage increase seem to be roughly 25% increased.
"
Streeetz написал:
Can someone tell me what to improve next ?

My char is public!

My thoughts:

-Thread of hope

-Kingmaker

-Lethal Pride

-I have a nearly max Astramentis but need more oil for the anointment

-6l Victarios

-6l "crafted" btw minion weapon

-Minion jewel with blind + leech together (now those 2 stats are seperated in 2 jewels) so i get another "open" jewel slot

Just dont know what to focus on first?

Someone please ?
What auras are active for the tanky build? are you still using aspect of the avian for tanky build?
"
WarmongerJ написал:
"
brunowa написал:
"
WarmongerJ написал:
Dumb question, but when do I get my 11th zombie? I have 1100 str and a level 21 raise zombie. Do I get it at 1500 str?

Death Attunement and Lord of the Dead
That's the thing. I have both.

So I am trying to figure out where I am missing a zombie from. I removed my baron and realized I only lose 1 zombie in doing so. I have 1112 str so shouldn't I lose 2 zombies in doing so? I'm confident I cant raise a 11th zombie and made sure I have death attunment, lord of the dead, and a 21/20 raise zombie (if that matters). Is this some sort of bug or am I just missing something?
"
Linus1985 написал:
"
brunowa написал:
"
Linus1985 написал:

From waht I can see its huge attackspeed modifier my own modifier goes from 251% to 371% attackspeed mods, I Get 40% movement speed and the damage increase seem to be roughly 25% increased.

How often is it cast?
"
jwjzhang написал:
What auras are active for the tanky build? are you still using aspect of the avian for tanky build?

Dont use Avian in tanky build.
"
WarmongerJ написал:

So I am trying to figure out where I am missing a zombie from. I removed my baron and realized I only lose 1 zombie in doing so. I have 1112 str so shouldn't I lose 2 zombies in doing so? I'm confident I cant raise a 11th zombie and made sure I have death attunment, lord of the dead, and a 21/20 raise zombie (if that matters). Is this some sort of bug or am I just missing something?

hmmm... strange indeed?? I looked over your profile and I didn't notice anything off?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация