3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey I am a new player and was trying this build but I think there is a mistake in the levelling part, the skill trees there are from 3.9 and a bit different, and I got in doubt about when I should trade my build to raise zombie instead of the other 2 skills used for levelling

I though a lot about my league starter but the fact this build can be played from the beginning to the end of a league seemed awesome to me so I went with it and until now, now regrets ( :
Cant check your charecter.
"
brunowa написал:
"
Linus1985 написал:
"
brunowa написал:

Nice! Next time I'm doing Drox I'll try grab one and test it out!

From waht I can see its huge attackspeed modifier my own modifier goes from 251% to 371% attackspeed mods, I Get 40% movement speed and the damage increase seem to be roughly 25% increased.

How often is it cast?

Just testing it. It's pretty cool. I like it. Gonna keep it for a while.

Seems to be 4 seconds on and 8 seconds off.
Hi, seems to keep getting 1 hit by delirium explosion after using discipline. Anyone got the same shit? should change back to determination?
Im using Molten Shell and get huge armor. My normal moltenshell is almost 5k with flask up now.
Hi guys I need some guidance, this is my gear, I die quite easy what can I do? i've some currency to spend, like 2x, but everything is way to expensive.

Hi, just bumping my message again.

Are there any skill gems that are purposely left on a certain level? For example, in the build I saw you left Desecrate at level 1 and generosity at level 4
I have gotten myself a Arena master spectre just now and ive stopwatched his buff duration and how often he does it. Every 12 seconds he does its skill and the buff duration is 4 seconds, wich means 8 seconds downtime. Its not great but the boost is quite nice tho, might be worth it over 2x carnage or ruins helion.
Последняя редакция: Cyrom. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 21:44:02
Can you please be more specific about what watchers eye jewel enchantments we need on the gem for the speed build you said purity of elements or clairity but theres like 10 different purity of element ones? Is it the minus elemental dmg when running purity of elements or which exactly is the one? Also same thing for clairity.
"
Cyrom написал:
I have gotten myself a Arena master spectre just now and ive stopwatched his buff duration and how often he does it. Every 12 seconds he does its skill and the buff duration is 4 seconds, wich means 8 seconds downtime. Its not great but the boost is quite nice tho, might be worth it over 2x carnage or ruins helion.

You dont need 2 carnage to have 3x frenzy. 1 is enought for that. The buff to attack speed Arena Master do is very large.

An other interesting specter to try out is They of Tul. they cast a cloud with:
15% reduced Damage taken
20% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
20% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
Can be Attached for a total Duration of 10 seconds

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация