3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Not sure if it was asked before, but since Aul's uprising is nearly impossible to get on Delirium, what would be the go to auras etc, since if you take nearly everything that is in that build, (at least I) seem not to be able to have enough mana left to cast flesh offering

edit figured it out forgot to put on the other chest and seem to have forgotten to swap in another gem
Последняя редакция: PoepSnoepje. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 7:54:27
Rarity: Unique
Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
5% increased maximum Energy Shield
5% increased maximum Life
4% increased maximum Mana
+44% to Chaos Resistance while affected by Purity of Elements
25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride
--------

quick question with this watchers eye, does the pride portion affect zombie impale effect or just me?

thanks
Can you please be more specific about what watchers eye jewel enchantments we need on the gem for the speed build you said purity of elements or clairity but theres like 10 different purity of element ones? Is it the minus elemental dmg when running purity of elements or which exactly is the one? Also same thing for clairity.
I just dont fully understand which watchers eye to go for what is the exact name of the buffs to look for on watchers.
Guys, is there any estimation of how many ex would cost to craft a 2h, and 2x1h wands? So I know how much currencies to stock before going for those.
Does anybody have working POB link for 3.10 Tanky variant ?
Confused on what flasks to be using
Why a Rumi’s and granite flask both? Also no curse immunity suffix?
Hias! i'm trying the tanking version of the build.

1. Spirit Offering - When do we have to press it since we dont use cyclone anymore? We have no reference or visible buff to know if we have to press it again...

2.Watchers eye - Is it really important to get the version with more CHAOS RESIST?

3.Phoenix Guardian - I'm getting 1 shotted by him and cant do enough DPS to clear him?! Oo (used a delirium map fix for uniques... might be because of that?!)

Thanks
you have a floating white ghost hovering ontop of you when offering is up.

watchers eye is a luxury item.

On what flasks to use. Use flasks to complementery of your weaknessess. If you have low physical reduction use armor etc. Same goes for chaose res etc etc
Последняя редакция: Linus1985. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 10:13:56
Yo, i just started this build today - respecced from AW.

I have a couple of questions,

It looks like im in start of guide: "3.10 BUDGET STARTER SETUP"
But it also says i can start farm end game maps to get better gear, and i think somehow i start lack of dmg from what i have. Can some1 look at my pob and help me with get some dmg, because im doin atm only t8+ maps.

"
https://pastebin.com/2ZLk8u2E
Последняя редакция: Adventt. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 10:32:39
-My DPS VS single target is pretty low. any advice?

btw, my Empower is still lvl 1... is that the problem?

-How can we ditch burning damage? im dieing to burning enemies

thanks in advance!
Последняя редакция: Ameoth. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 11:53:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация