3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
WILDTRAK написал:
Mistress of Sacrifice
or
Essence Glutton

For the TANKY END-GAME SETUP

Depends on what Offering skill u want to run, also there is such a big difference between those ascendancy's that its not as simple as one or the other. Also Essence Glutton is only usefull when ur atleast offering once every 2 seconds
Последняя редакция: Cyrom. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 23:33:56
"
Cyrom написал:
"
Elorathiel написал:
Baranite Cleric Spectre:

20% of physical gained as extra lightning damage aura.

Looks really cool too.

https://youtu.be/qyBQkooScUY

Thinking about running him, a host chieftain, a carnage chieftain, and a merveils retainer.

Thats a very interresting looking Spectre! the aura seems to be very very small but even if a few zombies benefit from it on bosses, its nice boost still!

No way, another 20% More Damage? This is fun :) Damn I wish we could have 5 spectres again!
"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:
Also, why in the hell is seven league step so expensive compared to the stampede?

Movespeed is the ultimate defence
Baran kill using Baranite Cleric:

https://youtu.be/LmKGc39XKAI

Still got a lot of upgrades to make to my build but I feel this will be a 1 second conqueror killer when done.

P.S. If anybody wants a cleric on league to test or have fun with, message me in game. I'll hook you up.
Последняя редакция: Elorathiel. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 23:50:44
"
brunowa написал:
"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:
Also, why in the hell is seven league step so expensive compared to the stampede?

Movespeed is the ultimate defence
it caps your movement speed at 150% of base no matter what? Damn! Didn’t realize that
Why minion speed over feeding frenzy with raise zombies ?

Whats the difference between with ff and without ?

And why did you put ff with stone golem ?

which soul did you all capture with Soul of Solaris?
That was some chunky damage dealt. lots of the double damage procs going of there.

You grap all the souls, all souls are activated from each god you choose.

Yeap alot of good new specters wish we could run like 6 or so of them atm.
Последняя редакция: Linus1985. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 1:12:48
which 4 spects are the best for endy tank setup?

Host + carnage + ? + ?

??
What exactly was the ranking for stats on the AG Chest ?
(May add it to the description in the build also)

-Nearby enemies are blinded

-Crafted 10% Max-Life as Energy-Shield

-Life ?

-Res ?

---->
Also

How to add Ruins Hellion to Path of Building ? They are not listed - asked before already

NVM - workaround use it as a single skill with +15%dmg (depending on your increased aura stat it could be higher than 15%, just level it down till you reached 15%)

--->

Also pretty important i planned hatred on my 6l chest setup, but now playing grip of council gloves. Should i exchange hatred and if yes - what for ?

A little guessing:

-The Chest gives Generosity Aura, so for myself iam not affected by the auras at all.

-The minions (zombies only) dont die anyway (okay sometimes on t16 shaper - but also dont have total endgame gear yet) - so no need for defence

-Anger wouldnt be a top pick - since most things are oneshoot and the damage from ignite would be waisted

-Wrath with shock might be good against bosses ?

-Precision - no need for more than 100% ACC - crit chance doesnt change much - only benefit mostly is increasing chance to freeze by 5%

-Flesh and Stone - iam not getting player related buffs, but maimed enemies would be huge ?

-HATRED - keeping hatred with even more increased cold dmg (40% from phys extra total) + 20% increased cold damage additionally (in this case 8%)
Последняя редакция: Streeetz. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 4:29:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация