3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Elorathiel написал:
vs. T16 Constrictor Map.

https://youtu.be/zIpa2mLVPQA

Enjoy.

Love it! Destroyedddd
@brunowa could really use your help with crafting please, sorry noob :)

For the Fortify route which gives 20% More Damage, you need to do the following:

1) Buy an Elder 2h Mace or Sword.

2) Scour it

Do we need to buy a Rare Elder (does Plated Maul = Elder?) 2h Mace or Sword that has any particular modifiers or any with the correct 6L (3B2R1G) will work? White bases don't exist?

For example, does any Rare 6L 2H work or does it need to have +1 to Level of Socketed Gems or some other modifier?

I'm really confused about the base I need to be buying. White base? Yellow base? Which modifiers?

Thank you, really confused here :)
"
Elorathiel написал:
I see so many league players complaining about zombies, AGs, etc dying and it makes me sad. I've shared a build that has not only insane DPS and your minions will NOT die unless you take them into that crappy PvP map or you get hit by a huge corpse explosion (everything dies from this).

Please, before you rage quit necromancer on league because of delirium, if you have the currency, please consider my build. You don't need GG gear. You do need the clusters and yes, they can be pricey but that is to be expected considering their power.

Yes, YOU can still die in Delirium if you aren't paying attention or playing really juiced up maps but this just places more emphasis on player skill and paying attention. Everybody is dying in Delirium. Necromancers lost a lot of eHP that took us down to mortal levels. With my build you can still hit 10-12k eHP and this more than most other builds out there. That said, your minions will never die again if you follow my cluster set up exactly. Do not change them up and then say that your minions are dying. You must follow the set up.

Good luck my fellow necromancers.

I changed to the build you had just previous to the dual wands and cluster jewels.. Here's a video of it. Could you or Brunowa suggest the changes I shud make?

https://youtu.be/mtcx8fblozs
https://youtu.be/50bhNYC81mg without any mods

I have over 1k str
10 zombies
2 spectres 2 host 2 carnage(waiting to find merveil's retainer)

As u can see in the video i am rippy even when there is no delirium and even worse with delirium no ultra bad mods either. Even my zombies die and other minions, was doing synthesis map boss( not cortex) and my all zombies died and my AG was at 50% hp.

I changed to essence Glutton too from mistress of sacrifice after buying more expensive jewellery to fill in the resistances.

Char is VizNecromancer if u want to check the passive tree and below is my gear
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Последняя редакция: thegreatestviz. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 1:48:10
How does Vaaling a skill gem work?

My raise zombies gem is Level 20. Do I just use a vaal on it and hope for the best? Do i need to upgrade the quality first?

What happens if i vaal it and it goes badly?

Sorry, noob!
Wondering Would a Elder Plated Maul with +1 Socketed Gems/+2 to melee gems work for the tank build? or Is fortify the best to get?

I kinda rolled those 2 Mods on a maul
For your Ranged Spectre, do you feed the gems into the Hungry loop in the order listed and have the Empower as the 'Unfed" Gem???
"
TehOzzy написал:
Wondering Would a Elder Plated Maul with +1 Socketed Gems/+2 to melee gems work for the tank build? or Is fortify the best to get?

Think you can swing that if you have kingmaker on an animated guardian. it'll supply the fortify for you (and might be cheaper, took quite a bit to get the fort + socket +1 rolls)
Последняя редакция: Mansplanation. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 2:26:21
"
Xierg написал:
How does Vaaling a skill gem work?

My raise zombies gem is Level 20. Do I just use a vaal on it and hope for the best? Do i need to upgrade the quality first?

What happens if i vaal it and it goes badly?

Sorry, noob!

I'd just sell the gem (20 uncorrupted) and pick up the 21 gem. 20 uncorrupted sells for 5 chaos, while a failed 20 (corrupted) sells for 1 chaos (if you can even find a buyer). 21's cost a little under 40 chaos (which you can easily farm up with your current lv20 gem), and trust me, you can spend A LOT more buying uncorrupted gems and failing.
"
Mansplanation написал:
"
TehOzzy написал:

Think you can swing that if you have kingmaker on an animated guardian. it'll supply the fortify for you (and might be cheaper, took quite a bit to get the fort + socket +1 rolls)

Please read FAQ regarding fortify on weap vs kingmaker.
"
Xierg написал:
@brunowa could really use your help with crafting please, sorry noob :)

For the Fortify route which gives 20% More Damage, you need to do the following:

1) Buy an Elder 2h Mace or Sword.

2) Scour it

Do we need to buy a Rare Elder (does Plated Maul = Elder?) 2h Mace or Sword that has any particular modifiers or any with the correct 6L (3B2R1G) will work? White bases don't exist?

For example, does any Rare 6L 2H work or does it need to have +1 to Level of Socketed Gems or some other modifier?

I'm really confused about the base I need to be buying. White base? Yellow base? Which modifiers?

Thank you, really confused here :)

He's running elder twohand-mace for the "fortify" mod. You might be able to bypass it with kingmaker on an AG, but that's obviously a lot more risky. Aside from AG dying and you being out an exalt or two, the Only difference between the two methods i: the zombies will remain fortified with the gem vs fortified while near the AG(some zombies will fall out of range of the AG and lose the buff, usually not an issue with bossing since theyre all stacked).

To answer your second question, that depends on how much you want to spend crafting the mace (how lucky youre feeling lol). I decided to by a 6-link (wrong colors) since I have THE WORST luck linking, crafted the rolls and beast crafted from mag->rare. I spent around 9 ex total crafting it up (including crafted mods), but I also saw one on the trade site for 30 with the same rolls/crafted mod.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация