3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa написал:
"
Mansplanation написал:
"
TehOzzy написал:
Wondering Would a Elder Plated Maul with +1 Socketed Gems/+2 to melee gems work for the tank build? or Is fortify the best to get?

I kinda rolled those 2 Mods on a maul

Think you can swing that if you have kingmaker on an animated guardian. it'll supply the fortify for you (and might be cheaper, took quite a bit to get the fort + socket +1 rolls)

Please read FAQ regarding fortify on weap vs kingmaker.

I'd love too, can you link it by chance?

Edit: Ah, I see the difference now. My mistake, I've always treated it as damage reduction and kept the damage as an afterthought. Thanks!
Последняя редакция: Mansplanation. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 3:00:39
Second post in thread.
Kingmaker is dead cheap atm... i payed 50c
"
thegreatestviz написал:
"
Elorathiel написал:
I see so many league players complaining about zombies, AGs, etc dying and it makes me sad. I've shared a build that has not only insane DPS and your minions will NOT die unless you take them into that crappy PvP map or you get hit by a huge corpse explosion (everything dies from this).

Please, before you rage quit necromancer on league because of delirium, if you have the currency, please consider my build. You don't need GG gear. You do need the clusters and yes, they can be pricey but that is to be expected considering their power.

Yes, YOU can still die in Delirium if you aren't paying attention or playing really juiced up maps but this just places more emphasis on player skill and paying attention. Everybody is dying in Delirium. Necromancers lost a lot of eHP that took us down to mortal levels. With my build you can still hit 10-12k eHP and this more than most other builds out there. That said, your minions will never die again if you follow my cluster set up exactly. Do not change them up and then say that your minions are dying. You must follow the set up.

Good luck my fellow necromancers.

I changed to the build you had just previous to the dual wands and cluster jewels.. Here's a video of it. Could you or Brunowa suggest the changes I shud make?

https://youtu.be/mtcx8fblozs
https://youtu.be/50bhNYC81mg without any mods

I have over 1k str
10 zombies
2 spectres 2 host 2 carnage(waiting to find merveil's retainer)

As u can see in the video i am rippy even when there is no delirium and even worse with delirium no ultra bad mods either. Even my zombies die and other minions, was doing synthesis map boss( not cortex) and my all zombies died and my AG was at 50% hp.

I changed to essence Glutton too from mistress of sacrifice after buying more expensive jewellery to fill in the resistances.

Char is VizNecromancer if u want to check the passive tree and below is my gear

help anyone?
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
thegreatestviz написал:
"
thegreatestviz написал:
"
Elorathiel написал:
I see so many league players complaining about zombies, AGs, etc dying and it makes me sad. I've shared a build that has not only insane DPS and your minions will NOT die unless you take them into that crappy PvP map or you get hit by a huge corpse explosion (everything dies from this).

Please, before you rage quit necromancer on league because of delirium, if you have the currency, please consider my build. You don't need GG gear. You do need the clusters and yes, they can be pricey but that is to be expected considering their power.

Yes, YOU can still die in Delirium if you aren't paying attention or playing really juiced up maps but this just places more emphasis on player skill and paying attention. Everybody is dying in Delirium. Necromancers lost a lot of eHP that took us down to mortal levels. With my build you can still hit 10-12k eHP and this more than most other builds out there. That said, your minions will never die again if you follow my cluster set up exactly. Do not change them up and then say that your minions are dying. You must follow the set up.

Good luck my fellow necromancers.

I changed to the build you had just previous to the dual wands and cluster jewels.. Here's a video of it. Could you or Brunowa suggest the changes I shud make?

https://youtu.be/mtcx8fblozs
https://youtu.be/50bhNYC81mg without any mods

I have over 1k str
10 zombies
2 spectres 2 host 2 carnage(waiting to find merveil's retainer)

As u can see in the video i am rippy even when there is no delirium and even worse with delirium no ultra bad mods either. Even my zombies die and other minions, was doing synthesis map boss( not cortex) and my all zombies died and my AG was at 50% hp.

I changed to essence Glutton too from mistress of sacrifice after buying more expensive jewellery to fill in the resistances.

Char is VizNecromancer if u want to check the passive tree and below is my gear

help anyone?

Why no convocation if you don't mind me asking?
I am struggling a bit with my necro build this league. I have to use feeding frenzy in my zombie links for the build to feel ok, otherwise I get killed while my zombies are milling around not attacking naything. With feeding frenzy it feels so much better but I can really feel the lack of DPS when removing one of the other support gems. Which is the least important dps wise? Currently running feeding frenzy instead of minion dmage because the colour matches.

Just returned from a year off. It seems that most ppl complain about bad defence and die alot because they cant kill things fast enough as the OP?
If that's the case, then budget gears dont seem promising at all? Thats what I see from watching the budget video
Really want to know, cuz I'm bored of mine/trap since arc-day and only play casually now
Thanks
Последняя редакция: koros. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 3:34:31
"
Mansplanation написал:

Why no convocation if you don't mind me asking?

Because Holy Relic gives regen to minions, minons have enough movement speed and always catch up anyway so re summoning them has no advantage. Holy relic also heals me a little and a lot to minions.
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Anyway to go ranged spectres without hungry loop
as the 6th link why do we go minions speed over minion damage or brutality ? qol ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация