3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Is Vicious Spite a good notable? is it important?
Does the chestpiece need to have max mana reduced or is 6-7% also enough to get all the auras?
"
TehOzzy написал:
Wondering Would a Elder Plated Maul with +1 Socketed Gems/+2 to melee gems work for the tank build? or Is fortify the best to get?

I kinda rolled those 2 Mods on a maul

+2 socketed melee / +2 all spells is actually better than anything else (according to path of building), if that is a staff you also get +18% block - which is huge.

+1 socketed / +2 socketed melee is around the same as fortify.
Последняя редакция: soprof. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 5:16:19
"
Elorathiel написал:
Hey all!

Just a quick video showing the effects of 5x Renewal notables in PoB.

Скрытый текст
Renewal is strong.

Check it out!

https://youtu.be/MPY5UpyN-_E

Enjoy!

Assuming always full health the renewal notable acts similar to a 10% more. Also from looking at the POB, I believe 1 rotten claws notable would be better than a raze and pillage. Since I believe with impale support and awakened gen dread banner you'd have roughly 72% impale chance which allows for a rotten claws to up it to 92%.
I also wonder if dropping awakened generosity and using 2 rotten claw notables would be better if you could make use of the skill gem slot. Most likely not
"
koros написал:
Just returned from a year off. It seems that most ppl complain about bad defence and die alot because they cant kill things fast enough as the OP?
If that's the case, then budget gears dont seem promising at all? Thats what I see from watching the budget video
Really want to know, cuz I'm bored of mine/trap since arc-day and only play casually now
Thanks

Im doing t12-t14 atm on budget, sure, the zombies arent as tanky as in 3.9. But that will get better with a proper weapon & better gear overall. Im glad i can farm red maps atleast, was afraid the nerf would rek the build entirely.
I dont have any problems with keeping my minions alive and i still habe some options left to beef them up if necessary...
dmg seems to be really good and i still dont have lvl21 gems and other stuff...
but i have way more problems with my own survivability:
Im getting killed quite often in delirium maps, maybe every 2-4 maps once if i get greedy and try to rush.
Mostly i get killed instant or i am taking a lot of dmg quite fast do my leech and regen cant keep up.
So what kind of options i could take?
i am thinking about trying out a block variant with bone offering.
Maybe annoint a block node on my boots and take some block nodes? should be able to get almost 60% total block chance
does vicious bite make a huge difference to dmg?
Is it possible to use 2 spectre gems?

1 for ranged spectres (hungry loop)

1 for (host,carnage, merveils, ect)
So i'm a bit lost on what i should aim for next, i feel Aul's uprising is a far far dream for me haha the staff already took all my money :P. I was wondering if it would be possible to use multiple auras effectively without aul's (i'm currently leveling an enlighten gem).

Any tips on what i should be trying to improve? I'm still feeling a bit squishy against some conq content and stuff so i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, zombies especially die during some high tier maps with influence.
1. Is the passive tree in 1st post up to date?

2. Are we still annointing Death Attunement? What about Indomitable Army?

3. Where do I socket Efficient Training? leftmost sockets are trash.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация