3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Nar61 написал:
Uber Elder done nice build ty for that ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMd9QDNvcWY

Yeah baby!! Nice one! Love those frost sentinels!!
"
killingmasheen написал:
"
brunowa написал:
Here you go boys!

Shaper is DOWN AND OUT while we run around NAKED... That's right... NO GEAR needed.

I guess he got a but distracted eh?

https://youtu.be/84ld8EmviZw

Enjoy!

You have destroyed any hope of me playing any other build ever again.

Has a naked shaper kill ever been done before? I think it's the first time anyone has actually done that in POE so well done!

Haha thanks man! Indeed... From my knowledge it's the first time in POE history. We're pushing boundaries with this thing... Uber Elder is next :)
Which golem should we use -carrion or chaos?
"
PeroBukva написал:
Which golem should we use -carrion or chaos?

Take your pick depending if you want more offence or defence.

I run carrion normally and then swap in chaos when delving or if levelling up to help prevent deaths and xp loss.
Btw why no1 use Stampede? I love this boots when delving, instead of using speed pots i can use something else and this always 50 ms cyclone is so cool, also one more annoint :)
Последняя редакция: Patrolek87. Время: 8 нояб. 2019 г., 19:53:55
"
brunowa написал:
"
Kieran813 написал:
Just curious, are there any passive tree changes you need to make for the 6L aura chest to work or is level 4 Enlighten all that's needed?

Also pick up sovereignty in tree for more juicy reduced mana reservation.

Thanks, I got that passive with the 2 other reservation points as well as the level 4 Enlighten gem but it's still not enough for me to have the 4 auras from your previous post.

Right now I am trying to use Haste, Pride, Enfeeble and Discipline at the same time.
"
Patrolek87 написал:
Btw why no1 use Stampede? I love this boots when delving, instead of using speed pots i can use something else and this always 50 ms cyclone is so cool, also one more annoint :)

Interesting... I didn't know those boots existed. Thanks for letting me know!

I just bought a pair to test them out. They could work well for Delving but that's about it... and I think in reality I would prefer other stats on boots such as more life, es, resistances etc for delving anyway. But that's just my initial thoughts without testing too much. The annointment is pretty awesome though so yes, they could be great delving boots!

For everything else Seven-League Steps is still easily king... Twice as fast with quicksilver flasks and phase run.
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 8 нояб. 2019 г., 23:14:15
"
Kieran813 написал:
"
brunowa написал:
"
Kieran813 написал:
Just curious, are there any passive tree changes you need to make for the 6L aura chest to work or is level 4 Enlighten all that's needed?

Also pick up sovereignty in tree for more juicy reduced mana reservation.

Thanks, I got that passive with the 2 other reservation points as well as the level 4 Enlighten gem but it's still not enough for me to have the 4 auras from your previous post.

Right now I am trying to use Haste, Pride, Enfeeble and Discipline at the same time.

I'm currently running my naked setup so I can't test it for you right now. I can't remember if I had both Haste and Pride active together... I think it may have been Haste + Vulnerability + Enfeeble + Discipline + Precision + Clarity.
Alright so far i like the build but i'm still leveling, So what stats should be prioritized if you are not going to be using the unique in your build atm? any suggestions until i get the money for uniques.
Hey Brunowa - how do you record a session and/or edit a session ? What software or POE keystroke combo. Might try and join you at the nudist colony ha ha ha

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация