3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Here you go boys!

Shaper is DOWN AND OUT while we run around NAKED... That's right... NO GEAR needed.

I guess he got a but distracted eh?

https://youtu.be/84ld8EmviZw

Enjoy!
Thanks a lot for your amazing guide and reply again, after I hit lv30 raise zombie I can 1s down any bosses even shaper. I can say indeed this is the king of summoners. I have another question about ES. Here is my gear, I only have 2300 ES with gloves+chest.

Some says that I should hit around 4K ES with just the glove and chest.
My ES will hit around 4900 with offering+Discipline. Even I used watchers eye+clarity I still can’t hit 7k ES.
Could you please help me check what went wrong.
First of all thanks for posting this build I am currently trying it, I got to lvl 81, am doing atlas progress, I just wanted to ask if reaching the 1000 strength requires all the items in your build? For now it seems a bit faraway this magic number I think I have about 400.

First time posting to the forum so I do not really know if you can see the details of my current character, maybe give me some tips on getting to the 1k str.

Thanks.
thank you for this build, I finally have beaten Uber Elder!! after 3 leagues too. I didn't even die, this build is lots of fun!
Hey all, add me to the fan club of this build. It's farking amazing!!! I'm level 95 now (highest I've ever got a character to) and have a few questions for the experts. My build link is below.

Question 1. I have 4 points unspent since I unspec'd dual curse. I did this because I switched to the spectre setup in my chest using the flame/frost sentinels mentioned in an earlier post (INCREDIBLE!). I'm not sure of the best use of my 4 points. I could grab the big life node in the life wheel grabbing 20 strength along the way. Could grab any number of minion nodes as well. Any suggestions?

Question 2. How the hell can I get to 1200 strength? I'm at 1024 with strength on everything but weapon. Astramentis is perfectly rolled. I know I could get a rare amulet instead but they get pricey for a good one and then I will likely have dex issues. I am also working on getting strength on my two rare jewels which should help too. Any ideas?

https://pastebin.com/BWxhUAtH

Anyways, a HUGE thanks to the creators, and further innovators of this build. It's the strongest build I've ever played and I've been playing since closed beta.
"
urgatorbait написал:

Question 2. How the hell can I get to 1200 strength? I'm at 1024 with strength on everything but weapon. Astramentis is perfectly rolled. I know I could get a rare amulet instead but they get pricey for a good one and then I will likely have dex issues. I am also working on getting strength on my two rare jewels which should help too. Any ideas?

You could use some of these. Check my summoner in standard, if I remember right she has over 1200
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Oh man, I forgot about those jewels. Thanks, I'll do that!
"
brunowa написал:
Definitely R rated :p

HoGM is a rubbish map :P I have no intent to try it but from what I've heard, yes, minions are no good for it unfortunately :(

Have you tried using block chance reduction gem on zombies for HoGM? i figure that might help get past some more troublesome guys in that map.
"
lllmoriartylll написал:
Thanks a lot for your amazing guide and reply again, after I hit lv30 raise zombie I can 1s down any bosses even shaper. I can say indeed this is the king of summoners. I have another question about ES. Here is my gear, I only have 2300 ES with gloves+chest.

Some says that I should hit around 4K ES with just the glove and chest.
My ES will hit around 4900 with offering+Discipline. Even I used watchers eye+clarity I still can’t hit 7k ES.
Could you please help me check what went wrong.

Nice!

Looks about right.. I get just under 3000 with just gloves and chest. To get more you can get ES on other gear or spec into some ES nodes on tree. To hit 15k eHP you'll need to take a more defensive route by speccing into ES in tree. Running with 10k+ eHP is plenty though unless you're deep delving.
"
Amauna написал:
First of all thanks for posting this build I am currently trying it, I got to lvl 81, am doing atlas progress, I just wanted to ask if reaching the 1000 strength requires all the items in your build? For now it seems a bit faraway this magic number I think I have about 400.

First time posting to the forum so I do not really know if you can see the details of my current character, maybe give me some tips on getting to the 1k str.

Thanks.

You need to go to your account settings and make your character profile public so we can see it

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация