3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Happyluckbox написал:
"
damoose222 написал:
"
Happyluckbox написал:
For spectres, Is it possible to have both diablolist for enfeeble curse and mervail's retainer for vulnerability curse?
not unless you have something that allows you to apply a additional curse. i think some people run boots that allow a additional curse on there ag. cant remember which boots though

I thought having 2 different minions meant each 1 was allowed it's own curse?

nope enemies are only allowed to have 1 curse at a time unless you have gear/passives that allow otherwise
"
ClickHitBoom написал:
Hey all.

Build has been going well so far. I just wanted to know why everyone keeps talking about the movespeed? What am I missing that makes this build so fast? I've just got alberon's warpath and a quicksilver flask so not really that fast???
by using flesh offering w/ mistress of sacrifice,quicksilver,phase run, and gear i have +220% movespeed with almost 100% uptime
Последняя редакция: damoose222. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 17:47:16
Hello everyone,
What do you think the next update should be? i have 5 exalted

nobody answered 1st time so i ask again.

Saqawal's Nest need to be on 10% reduced to run 5th aura with speed setup or it could be less??? thx
"
Jones216 написал:
Hello everyone,

Better belt with Str, Increased Attributes, life and res if you can get them.
Better rings with Str, life and res. Also make sure to apply catalysts to them if not already done so.
"
Limtis написал:
I've got all items for the budget one build, but my DPS doesn't seem good and survivability too. Any help, pls?

Animated Guardian: Mask of the Tribunal, Belly of the Beast, Meginord's Vise, Victario's Flight, Kingmaker

It is and it WILL BE for quite and while. You'll be able to do t11 and 12. Once you get the 2 handed mace and the Elegant Hubris 270% increased damage your DPS will be fine.

That is where I currently am in the build. BUT and this is a big butt, your surivability will still be crap. About 70% of the time I go around and seem working the outside of packs and do fine. Then I get to one pack and get 1 shotted from full health.... Go back and do the pack just fine, no idea what hit me beforehand....

I gotta study more to see what to upgrade next to keep that from happening.

"
Jones216 написал:
Hello everyone,

The Elegant Hubris jewel by far. Much cheaper to make than the staff. Just buy one commemrating Cadiro, Divine it and check. Took me 2EX to get one that worked 50360 coins btw.
https://pastebin.com/365c9HeJ

If anyone is bored, can they take a shit on my build and tell me what I need to be prioritizing as far as gear goes?

I'm transitioning from budget to speed clear build. I just feel very fragile as far as survivability goes.
how do i delete posts lol
Последняя редакция: damoose222. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 19:30:09
"
infinitude12 написал:
https://pastebin.com/365c9HeJ

If anyone is bored, can they take a shit on my build and tell me what I need to be prioritizing as far as gear goes?

I'm transitioning from budget to speed clear build. I just feel very fragile as far as survivability goes.

then you should tansition to tanky not speed build. its very squishy. Even with the tanky setup i feel squishy in simulacrums and high tier maps

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация