3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

so.. i need guidance on what should i do next..
should i try to get victario or straight to saqawal first?
i might able buy victario but not saqawal since too expensive

also i wanted to do ranged spectre build
"
longmap написал:
"
dor961 написал:
Hey,
New necro here.

Im aiming for the "Tanky" build, and im quite confused.
Can someone please explain the "maim support" and "vaal molten shell" on the armor?
Also the "blood magic support" on the helmet seem quite useless?

Thanks.

maim support for flesh and stone to increase dps.
vaal molten shell is not really needed if you're using bone armor.
blood magic to help your spectres cast frenzy/power charge because you're running low mana (if you have mana then fine)

Vaal Molten Shell stacks with Bone Armour and is a nice "oh shit" button to have. Regular Molten Shell isn't used however.
Hey,
does a Watcher's Eye with '25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride' work for the minions?
"
hlp811 написал:
"
Thunder_Gatti написал:
Can anyone tell me if this build is truly viable for endgame before I invest?

Well considering Elorathial has completed Simulacrum Wave 20. That is considered one of the harder end game contents, then yes it totally is. It just requires you to incorporate the cluster jewels into your setup as they are just that strong.

Well, considering every build ever promoted comes with essentially that same justification, I have to ask. The variation that I've been following should be working according to that same logic but it isn't.

"
Metamorphose82 написал:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/darkll/characters

Is this intended for me? Here's mine if that's what you're looking for.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/1381
I've got all items for the budget one build, but my DPS doesn't seem good and survivability too. Any help, pls?

Animated Guardian: Mask of the Tribunal, Belly of the Beast, Meginord's Vise, Victario's Flight, Kingmaker
Последняя редакция: Limtis. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 15:31:40
"
Thunder_Gatti написал:
"
hlp811 написал:
"
Thunder_Gatti написал:
Can anyone tell me if this build is truly viable for endgame before I invest?

Well considering Elorathial has completed Simulacrum Wave 20. That is considered one of the harder end game contents, then yes it totally is. It just requires you to incorporate the cluster jewels into your setup as they are just that strong.

Well, considering every build ever promoted comes with essentially that same justification, I have to ask. The variation that I've been following should be working according to that same logic but it isn't.

Emm how is your variation even similar? His build incorporates cluster jewels and yours does not. Your zombie links are different as his is an impale version and yours is not. Don't you think the issue then lies there?

All in all I recommend the same thing as I did for Chen93, start switching over to a cluster build. The notables on a cluster build are really strong and will help you output more dps. I would remove FF and get impale from your zombie set up and add FF on your golem instead like the OP recommends.
Последняя редакция: hlp811. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 15:54:13
Im almost finished with the Speed Bow Build.
For the bow i need to do fossil crafting, right?
Could someone tell me what fossils are the best and if ilvl75 bow is enough (non Influenced with movement) ?
Thanks in advance.
"
apatia77 написал:
Is "For Thread of Hope, allocate Ravenous Horde and Cruel Preparation" possible with Thread of Hope with Only affects Passives in Medium Ring? If I use POB it doesn't seem to be possible.

Am I missing something?

You can edit the item in POB and add
Allocates Cruel Preparation
Allocates Ravenous Horde

I've also done the same for Heart and Soul

They should then appear correctly with the stats.
To everyone wondering if this build is viable - yes!

Im running sort off the tanky build but ive also incorporated one large + one medium cluster jewel.

I have 11 zombies, 4 specteres and 1 golem and Ive cleared many lvl 20 Simularcus, Sirivus a5+ and shit on T16s.

I dont really understand how anyone could be struggling with this build in terms of DPS and surviablitiy..

My gear isnt even that great. 20/20 gems, the standard crafted maul and the rest pretty average gear..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация