3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Grumgully написал:
I don't understand what the thread of hope is used for, in the PoB where its socketed there are no passives its getting that are not connected to the tree.

"
For Thread of Hope, allocate Ravenous Horde and Cruel Preparation.

I think POB is unable to show it allocated.
Последняя редакция: Nogenius. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 2:50:02
Just got in to maps:) what should i prioritise for cluster jewels?
"
GIUXXT написал:
I have a concern

Does phy dmg reflect on minion dmg?
My elegant hubris gives me 160% min dmg + 80% min life
And there is a node that give's me 80% phy dmg, does it works?

And on your thanky end game 3,10 pob on the bottom left of the tree u took Skull Cracking, does phy dmg with maces o scepts reflects on min dmg?

Ty for ur time!

Nothing from tree applies to minions unless it specifically states in the tag line of the notable.
"
Grumgully написал:
I don't understand what the thread of hope is used for, in the PoB where its socketed there are no passives its getting that are not connected to the tree.

When you socket the Thread of Hope jewel and as long as it states it has a medium ring, then any notable within that ring can be allocated without you having to path to it.
Cruel Preparation, Ravenous Horde and Heart and Soul all can be allocated without wasting points pathing to it.
why i cant see in pob they allocated ravenous horde and cruel preparation from thread of hope thats why i forgot about this jewel!!
i added thread of hope now and cruel preparation,ravaneous horde

can some pls check my build if something else is wrong
i know i have weapon with avian which i dont use maybe i should sell it but i wanted it for speed build which i dont know when i will get items

i wanted for next upgrade to buy watcher eye

https://pastebin.com/2mPQJGTa

i see my dps in pob is 290k per zombie is this correct or i need to add buffs from spectres and other stuff?
Последняя редакция: Anomalyexyu. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 5:40:34
Hi. Nice build, I've got almost everything including fortify on animated guardian but I feel every squishy and get oneshot in high tier maps, anyone who can help me with that problem?
About Zombie Skill Gem

Is it that much of a difference in DPS terms from a lvl 20 to a lvl 21 gem?

since theyr expensive as hell...
"
Ameoth написал:
About Zombie Skill Gem

Is it that much of a difference in DPS terms from a lvl 20 to a lvl 21 gem?

since theyr expensive as hell...

You dont need.Check gem level progression : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Zombie
When i watch video's ur zombies seem to be so agressive. My zombies are so fcking friendly, minions need to move in like 3 feet before my zombies do something. How does this get better?

How can I improve my AG setup? Kingmaker bleeding implicit?
Последняя редакция: anshaabduI. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 6:50:59

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация