3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Wanting to craft the weapon I've got all the recipes i need but been unlucky on the obtaining the catarina craft, I've got +1 for support gems not +2. Is this still worth it ?
"
anshaabduI написал:

How can I improve my AG setup? Kingmaker bleeding implicit?

Do the minion mods on chest/belt actually buff our zombies too?
"
stevedeeks написал:
Wanting to craft the weapon I've got all the recipes i need but been unlucky on the obtaining the catarina craft, I've got +1 for support gems not +2. Is this still worth it ?

use a divine
Did this t16 100% delerious map(+metamorph / harbringers / ivory watchstone), none of my zombies died, i died once to one of the Kosis to brain lag. Think we can conclude the build is tanky enough :)

https://pastebin.com/x7zRPtLb

Последняя редакция: evolite. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 8:59:09

Looking to sell this amulet. I'm not overly excited about it, gonna try and craft something a bit better.
PM here or offer in game.
IGN: ZombieJohnLampin
This build is so good, thank you so much!

My only problem is bleeding, how do you survive without the life flask with bleeding remove?
I'm using Blood of the Karui but sometimes i get a lot of bleed and it don't heal enough, should i swap it for life flask?

Thank you again!
"
Mendigorico1 написал:
This build is so good, thank you so much!

My only problem is bleeding, how do you survive without the life flask with bleeding remove?
I'm using Blood of the Karui but sometimes i get a lot of bleed and it don't heal enough, should i swap it for life flask?

Thank you again!

Just stop running / potion up
"
d373rmined написал:
"
anshaabduI написал:

How can I improve my AG setup? Kingmaker bleeding implicit?

Do the minion mods on chest/belt actually buff our zombies too?

I don't know how to check this in POB. It'd be super cool if someone could clarify this with some proof info.
"
why i cant see in pob they allocated ravenous horde and cruel preparation from thread of hope thats why i forgot about this jewel!!
i added thread of hope now and cruel preparation,ravaneous horde

can some pls check my build if something else is wrong
i know i have weapon with avian which i dont use maybe i should sell it but i wanted it for speed build which i dont know when i will get items

i wanted for next upgrade to buy watcher eye

https://pastebin.com/2mPQJGTa

i see my dps in pob is 290k per zombie is this correct or i need to add buffs from spectres and other stuff?

Edit Thread of Hope in PoB (doubble click Tread of Hope and click on Edit...):
Change text: Only affects Passives in Medium Ring to Affects Passives in Medium Ring

Save and it will work.
Hi guys new player who joined during this league for a few weeks' time. I am playing this build with some small tweaks here and there. I am still having minor problems in survivability, as my char still dies in T14~ish maps. My animate guardian got killed by rouge exiles in a T15. (press F to pay respect)

Here is my incomplete built. I am trying out medium thread of hope for Cruel Preparation and Ravenous Horde. Not sure where to allocate my other skill points though, was playing with a new large cluster jewel, maybe i shall add in a good medium cluster jewel.

Would appreciate any suggestion to improve this built, both survival and dps.

For jewels:
1. Timeless for 5% strength, 20armour and some minor stuff (out of divines currently for rolling more strength)
2.&3. 2x Brawn
4. Efficient training (previously 2x, swapped one out to test out thread of hope)
5. Thread of hope

I have a budget of less than 30exa.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация