3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

25ex
ign: @Lifestealerrr
Последняя редакция: dante792850. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 14:36:44
Selling my current chars build,
items reaydy to go and farm bosses with.
has 1465 str at level 94 pushing further will unlock you 12th zombie at 1.5k str
has 5k life 3k es, 15% lethal pride with strenght.

Build has very good gears and can do most content, have been farming simulacrums with the build but now i wanna sell full build with clusters and everything
if you wanna inspect me ive set my profile public
char in delirium is Huli_lupteri send me a pm if interested can also sell some of the gear in parts.
Looking for offers nothing has a set price just pm me if interested

Guys, can someone help me with build. I'm starting to lack in DPS, didn't manage to kill Sirus, guardians are giving me headache. T15/T16 maps are kinda alright. But boss single target is lacking somewhere. What do i do do increase dps? Don't have much currency currently. Around 100c. Any tips on making money? I keep running maps but just no luck.

https://pastebin.com/2dPBk4kz
"
KouboMog написал:
Hello. Question because I got hit hard in this map :
Скрытый текст

The map was only lvl70, does the Physical reflect affect our minion?

Im new with necromancer , but I think the physical reflect is the problem just like other physical classes.... dmg too high zombies cant leech to sustain.
Another annoy mode Im having is temporary chain... even worse with ice patches... movements speed -50 or -70%....keep getting this mode when corrupt maps.
"
nike2000 написал:
"
KouboMog написал:
Hello. Question because I got hit hard in this map :
Скрытый текст

The map was only lvl70, does the Physical reflect affect our minion?

Im new with necromancer , but I think the physical reflect is the problem just like other physical classes.... dmg too high zombies cant leech to sustain.
Another annoy mode Im having is temporary chain... even worse with ice patches... movements speed -50 or -70%....keep getting this mode when corrupt maps.

Well, thanks for your answer. I wana know if i did something wrong. I took a long break from PoE and it's the first time i play this build. Kind of lost with so many new feature ^^

They didn't died untill this map, which make me feel squichy of course. I understand TC can be annoying as fuu, i hate being slow (at moving) i use both speed flask and FlameDash because i feel slow for now (just few days in the league. I dont have the currency for the speed farming build for obvious reason)

I think it's also time to invest in Kingmaker for AG. The gem is lvl 23 (19+4)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
i dont like double post but i have a question about Saqawal's Nest and Aspect of the Avian. Do we have the buff with the chest armor? or is it a pure useless line for us? I dont see where do you get the Aspect otherwise. I just droped my first Ex of the guild and i look for a good upgrade.

edit : NVM i found how to get it ! :p
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Последняя редакция: KouboMog. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 8:22:02
Is the animated guardian suggestion in the guide still 3.10 up to date?

What items your animate guardians have and why?

Alternatives fpr different budgets would be fine.
Hi all, sort of new to the game :)
Really like how this build looks and was wondering, would you say it's OK to start off with a certain build and then at end-game transition to this one?
I started a different summoner build before seeing this one but would hate to start over if it's not necessary.
Thanks!
Hey,
I am using the tanky version of the build and im loving it so far.
I have a couple of questions -
Im currently with 1k str, and 11 zombies, 4 spectres, AG with everything - what would be the next step in the build?

Also another very important question - what would you guys suggest to run in my 6L chest armor instead of vaal molten shell if I got the bone armor?

Thanks.
what do you think of this ring? i play the build with the spectres and use the new spectres redemption sentries. do the support gems make sense? according to poe db these spectres have an attack skill with projectiles.

before i played the frost sentinels, but subjectively the redemtion sentries do much more damage. i can highly recommend them!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация