3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

It's a good guide, good build, now I am level 91, running kinda a hybrid between tanky and ranged spectres + some lazy cyclone CWC setup, since I am still leveling and need that faster map clear.

What I am really struggling now - I get so many 1 shots, and no idea how to fix them.

This is the gear/gems I am running now:

I also have corrupted blood immunity on one of the jewels.
My stats:
5739 LIFE + 2345 ES
1152 STR
51% phys dmg reduction with flasks
ress capped

Pantheons are Lunaris and Shakari (for poison immunity). I already see I could change suffix on my flask, since it duplicates poison immunity.
I want to get to like 94-95, then i'll switch to full zombie set-up for boss killing. Now I want speed in running maps :) I can run T16, but want to avoid annoying 1shots.
Последняя редакция: gageris. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 18:19:28
Hi all.

I'm testing Victario's Influence.

Atm, I'm playing 5 auras ---> pride + flesh and stone (whith maim) + Skitterbots + dread banner + Aspect of the avian.

Assuming i won't play (maybe not) Saqawal's Nest (which buffs twice Aspect of the avian), i wonder if vulnerabilty + blasphemy offers a better DPS than aspect of the avian (with victario's influence as a base) ?

Thanks for this very interesting build Brunowa.

Cheers
Последняя редакция: sylmarin. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 18:39:42
"
_Thunder_ написал:
your gem setup is wrong, look at mine

Can't. Your characters are set to private.
https://pastebin.com/KDaXLCJW

finally broke thru 1.5k strength using cluster jewels....had to respec alot and dropped mistress of sacrifice for commander of darkness coz i only use offerings on boss fights. can run thru t16 maps with quite some ease (only time i die is when the latency flats out, and i keep rebounding to a different location), did my first simulacrum was able to do up to wave 16 till i bombed out...a combination of latency and poor strat...fought sirus a7 but kept rebounding to the black void thingy around the arena....

i do have a question, how to u do rampage for simulacrum, was thinking of bisco's leash then just swap it once the rampage triggers...any other way?
Последняя редакция: Monster0310. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 19:13:07
Can anyone look at my build and tell what to change except maul? I stuck on t10-11 map
"
Szymsiok написал:
Can anyone look at my build and tell what to change except maul? I stuck on t10-11 map

except the maul? u mean u don't wanna change it? or u know u have to look for a better one?

change ur belt, use a heavy belt with resist....heavy belts have more strength....ur socket ring, needs strength also....what's ur current stats?

heavy belt's have more strength stats

there are socketed rings with strength on it....

just a sample though...

Последняя редакция: Monster0310. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 19:19:46
What is the maim support used for in the tanky build. For the vaal molten shell?
"
Monster0310 написал:
"
Szymsiok написал:

except the maul? u mean u don't wanna change it? or u know u have to look for a better one?

change ur belt, use a heavy belt with resist....heavy belts have more strength....ur socket ring, needs strength also....what's ur current stats?

just a sample though...

have to look for a better maul:D
i have 875strenght 4,8k hp and 1,6k es.
But also i dont know how to farm with this build, dont know what is vaal discipline for. Can you explain it to me please
"
Szymsiok написал:
"
Monster0310 написал:
"
Szymsiok написал:

just a sample though...

have to look for a better maul:D
i have 875strenght 4,8k hp and 1,6k es.
But also i dont know how to farm with this build, dont know what is vaal discipline for. Can you explain it to me please

u need to hit 1k strenght at level 87 its so doable...i haven't used vaal discipline since i hit maps...but when i did, i use it during boss fights to increase my es, together with vaal molten shell and vaal skelies. farming? i just usually run the map...literally, phase run, convocation thru maps, then vaal skelies, with offerings for bosses....u have to hit 1k strength for the baron to kick in....
Последняя редакция: Monster0310. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 22:19:41
can anyone help with the necro build? it feels like i lack damage and clear speed. and sometimes i just get one-shotted out of nowhere even tho i feel have over cap resist and lots of hp/shield

pastebin: vC6idxA7

thanks
Последняя редакция: Shadowhandz. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 20:07:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация