3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hello. Noob questions incoming...

A) In the budget build (since I am new) I do not see the "Summon Skeletons" socketed. Do we throw them away at some point? I already threw away "Summon raging spirits"

B) Is Cyclone really better in DPS than "Summon raging spirits?". I use the queen sword.

C) The way I play now (Act3) is that I have my zombies and spectres (I raise random mobs when they die, mainly range mobs), summon skeletons and use cyclone. I use "Dread Banner" and "Purity of elements" also. I do not have "Cast while channeling" yet but when I get it, should I spam "desecrate" and "spirit offering"? And that's it?

I am having an easy time but I am not sure If I play this build right :P

That's it for now. Thank you for the build, it seems great :)

"
elbowndg написал:
"
OmniscientOnus написал:

There are like 4 points in mace damage to get to Skull Cracking. Does that effect minion damage?

In this node node he have 80% minion damage becouse of elegnt hubris, like the dude with elegent hubris post before yours.

Yup, straight missed this one. My bad!

"
OmniscientOnus написал:

Also, he says to grab Thread of Hope to get Ravenous Horde, but according to the PoB it doesn't reach? If Thread of Hope doesn't reach, is it worth the 7 points to get it? What would you drop?

Thread of hpe with medium radius reach ravenous horde and cruel preparation

Thank you!
Последняя редакция: OmniscientOnus. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 20:25:29
Guys, what would be best option for your Watcher's Eye
(besieds % to Chaos Resistance while affected by Purity of Elements ofc)

would those works/be good?:

Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride

54% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride

Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride

11% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage while affected by Purity of Elements

Unaffected by Elemental Weakness while affected by Purity of Elements

what do you guys using?
Последняя редакция: Gejjzer. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 21:33:48
"
Gejjzer написал:
Guys, what would be best option for your Watcher's Eye
(besieds % to Chaos Resistance while affected by Purity of Elements ofc)

would those works/be good?:

Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride

54% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride

Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride

11% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage while affected by Purity of Elements

Unaffected by Elemental Weakness while affected by Purity of Elements

what do you guys using?

All pride are useles.
11% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage while affected by Purity of Elements - is nice
If you look for something else maybe search for Gain #% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity

ATM im running double purity of elements
Последняя редакция: longmap. Время: 8 авг. 2021 г., 5:38:31
Thx guys.
Toooooo baaad that pride is worthless for us - would be OP otherwise 😆
uber elder is so hard T.t
I need to watch more gameplay video.
For Bow Crafting
Buy a6-link Makareth.
Use the Minion essences (Deafening) to add the minion Damage roll and use Anul's until you get it as single Prefix and preferably without anything else on the Bow (othervise it costs 2ex more to scour later in the process).
Once you got that craft Can not roll attack mods and beastcraft remove a random suffix add a random prefix which can now only add the +1 to socketed gems due to the metacraft, can not roll attack mods.
Now multimod and add the 2 suffixes attack/cast speed and +2 level of socketed support gems.
If you didn't scour down to only the minion damage in step one you now need to craft prefixes can not be changed and scour the bow to remove the suffixes (sucks and is more expensive in my opinion then trying to get the solo minion damaage step1). A 2nd prefix denies the beastcraft for aspekt of the avian skill btw.

COnsider that you need the +2suffix craft from catarina veiled items(+-10C each but you only need it once if I remember correctly) and that the minion attack/cast speed takes quite a while to max rank aswell(I personally got that very late and ran the bow without it for quite some time).

Also to consider!:
The speedbuild uses the Pride necklace which costs >35ex.
You need 2 lv4 enlighten to stack all the speedbuild auras or the levelling jewel reward that reduces mana reserved. With the amulet it's kinda tough to get to 222 dex for the Bow and to keep up the 1k strength aswell.

I'm personanally still not convinced that the speedbuild is more useful then the defensive version. I do actually use the speedbuild but without haste (I prefer having more mana and simply use shapers touch and Discipline instead of haste). That's a mix which enables the liferegen (i prefer that over energy shield regen vs chaos dmg/for delve) and still got >8.5k combined life.

I did use the defensive build to clear all content beforehand though and it's way cheaper. The Aul's Pride Amulet is not required and even though it buffs the damage a little it's not nessessary.
The linked build doesn't use cluster jewels either. I suggest you adapt it to your own preferences. Can check my profile if you like another idea. Well glhf! You can clear everything with the defensive build and if you still wanna level it's the better choice.

Note: Vaal Haste works without reserving mana for Haste at atll if you got the free gem slot. Just for the active it's still a nice dps boost.
Последняя редакция: Watipah. Время: 27 апр. 2020 г., 4:52:58
i chance my char a bit and i do much more damage then before. Only prob is that i die a lot, what can be the problem?

https://pastebin.com/UPtjsPDH

thanks
i did my build with over 80ex stil cant kill suris .. he is killing all my zombie what should i do ? ... my acc name is skyretch if u can help me plz

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация