3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
rovaxx написал:
Can I use 2 curse spectres like Diabolist/Merveil's retainer or will they overwrite the curses all the time?

I'm pretty sure they will override each other. Same if you apply a curse yourself, unless you have the "Can apply an aditionnal curse" mod from things like your skill tree or on Awakened Curse on Hit.

Reddit discussion about it : https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ego0p6/curse_stacking_animated_guardian_spectre_and_me/
"
Brauwyr написал:
"
The_Cotchi написал:
Hello, just wondering why are we using "skull cracking" in our passive tree while we dual weilding wands. That passive is for maces and scepters.

I wonder how much effort it actually takes to read the build content as it's clearly stated that skull cracking is just part of his Elegant hubris setup...

Stop it!
That is totally not the point of a guide... to explain a build or concept oO
Ridiculous!!

Ofc you just take a part of the guide and if it is unclear.... well... you ask!
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Ssj0gohan написал:
So I don't know what is going is enlighten support bugged or do I need to get it to lvl3-4 for it to actually take any Mana reserve away? Am I supposed to be able to use more than one aura at a time? I'm pretty much forced to use pride,dread banner, flesh and stone or Haste & Flesh and stone. Do I need more manna or something?

You'll get the most out of Enlighten Support when it's at level 4.
To run all auras you have to :

- grab some Reduce Mana Reserved nodes on the skill tree
- get some corrupted jewels with 1% reduced mana reserved implicit
- if runnin Avian and Saqawal you already i've 6% to 10% reduced mana reserved
- there are some cluster jewels that can reduce mana resered of couple things
- there are some helm enchats that reduce mana reserved of specific auras
- ** This one is your best solution ** There is the Aul Uprising amulet that negate the mana reserved of a selected aura, such as Pride and Discipline.

Yeah Idk, at this point I've bought everything I could to get to 1002 strength to use the helm, idk how im going to be able to get any jewels or ammy to reduce it. Bummer cause It was a fun build but I've pretty much hit a wall on lvl 12-13 maps.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/SsJ0Gohan/characters
"
SsJ0Gohan написал:
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Ssj0gohan написал:
So I don't know what is going is enlighten support bugged or do I need to get it to lvl3-4 for it to actually take any Mana reserve away? Am I supposed to be able to use more than one aura at a time? I'm pretty much forced to use pride,dread banner, flesh and stone or Haste & Flesh and stone. Do I need more manna or something?

You'll get the most out of Enlighten Support when it's at level 4.
To run all auras you have to :

- grab some Reduce Mana Reserved nodes on the skill tree
- get some corrupted jewels with 1% reduced mana reserved implicit
- if runnin Avian and Saqawal you already i've 6% to 10% reduced mana reserved
- there are some cluster jewels that can reduce mana resered of couple things
- there are some helm enchats that reduce mana reserved of specific auras
- ** This one is your best solution ** There is the Aul Uprising amulet that negate the mana reserved of a selected aura, such as Pride and Discipline.

Yeah Idk, at this point I've bought everything I could to get to 1002 strength to use the helm, idk how im going to be able to get any jewels or ammy to reduce it. Bummer cause It was a fun build but I've pretty much hit a wall on lvl 12-13 maps.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/SsJ0Gohan/characters

If you have hit a wall already in t12 maps with this build and are struggling to reach 1000 str then i'd say this build isnt for you. Just read the guide and or inspect some ppl their profiles, there are 10 ways to easily reach 1000 str and there are so many ways to improve ur survivability and minion dmg output.
What do I mean? Maybe you missed the part where I'm doing 4k more total dps with the same Life+ES + an extra 1% on all my ER's...while being 4 levels lower. And I've got a much faster ES restart, which is huge.

The way I'm setup, and by time I hit level 96, I can literally pop out my regular boots and throw on a cheap set of Kaom's Roots I bought for 5c and still have a minimum of 1500 strength. They neutralized the knock back and included level 21 Haste in the process vs. re-working an entire build to go from speed farming to melee for the uber bosses.

The reason I went this is route is because the easiest way to beat Sirus is to lay in on him close with melee. Cyclone is also giving me an extra 2kdps + bone offering for sustainability and I can run Flame Dash for the fight and Wither for the speed boost - all at the same time. It's far and away more flexible and less squishy with bosses than the his default setups. And I've still got more passive points coming to me. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
Последняя редакция: Thunder_Gatti. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 15:09:18
What about the lethal pride bonus it should give for the 3.10 CLUSTER STACKING SETUP build ?
I rolled nice Elegant Hubris,
Can anyone price check it?
7 nodes = 240% minion dmg
I started running this build using the leveling guide tree links (big mistake), and I just started looking at the PoB for the speed build to transition and... it's kinda jacked up I think. I don't really mind having to sink 20-30 regrets into re-speccing, but I'm starting to get lost now.

Does anyone have an updated PoB for the speedy variant?

There are like 4 points in mace damage to get to Skull Cracking. Does that effect minion damage?

Also, he says to grab Thread of Hope to get Ravenous Horde, but according to the PoB it doesn't reach? If Thread of Hope doesn't reach, is it worth the 7 points to get it? What would you drop?

I see he runs a Rumi's and Granite flask. Do they stack?

Is there a guide for crafting the Maraketh Bow in 3.10? I'm sure it's not difficult, but I have no idea what to do when it comes to crafting anything.

Honestly this has been a great build regardless, and I knew jumping into it that a guide this large and complex, spanning multiple options over multiple leagues, would have errors and issues, but I've gotten to a point where I really don't know how to move forward properly that well.

I'm sorry if any of this is answered in the guide, or somewhere in the 1700+ response pages.
"
OmniscientOnus написал:

There are like 4 points in mace damage to get to Skull Cracking. Does that effect minion damage?

In this node node he have 80% minion damage becouse of elegnt hubris, like the dude with elegent hubris post before yours.

"
OmniscientOnus написал:

Also, he says to grab Thread of Hope to get Ravenous Horde, but according to the PoB it doesn't reach? If Thread of Hope doesn't reach, is it worth the 7 points to get it? What would you drop?

Thread of hpe with medium radius reach ravenous horde and cruel preparation
I just cleared full Simulacrum 20/20. Only minion that died was the golem one time.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация