3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I think I may have gone too far with 5 renewals in my cluster setup; maybe I could switch one or two for a different passive. What could you recommend to improve DPS?

https://pastebin.com/8KP5t7Ms

I'm trying for the range spectre setup. I don't know if it's possible to run all those auras. In FAQ it says Make sure your auras are linked with Enlighten Level 4. I have the same setup as the build says. Enlighten 4-flesh and stone+vaal haste+dread banner+genorosity+maim support on the %10 reduced mana reserved Saqawal's Nest. And the purity of elements is linked to enlighten 4 aswell. But i can't use aspect of avian whatsoever. I got the soverignty talent too btw. Do i need jewels with reduced mana reserved corruption or some kind of cluster jewel. Can someone enlighten me pls :)
"
sunayen0000 написал:
How to get 11 zombies and 4 raise specter, my limit is 10 zombies and 3 raise specter. Help!!!

Zombies :

- Death Attunement node
- Lord of the Dead node
- lvl 26+ zombie gem
- 1000+ strength (with Baron)

Spectre :

- lvl 25 spectre gem
- Death Attunement node
Hello to all.
I'm a new player and playing speed farming setup and i have most of the items but not gems because awakened gems and some other gems are expensive and i dont have any currency left.
The problem is i'm dying too much at tier 13-14.I read previous pages and make some changes like bows etc but not enough.I'm stucked.I can't even level up.
Can you guys check my items for some changes?
What i'm missing? Awakened orbs?
Скрытый текст

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.10.1/AAAABAMDAQSzBkkI9AthDjwRLRQgFHEVJxVQFy8YkRo4HNweCCE0JwssnDGeMtE6UjrGOuE66TwtQT9FR0eFSp9Ms02sUEdR5lXGVdZWLlnzWpFfP2FSYvRju2TnZlRmnmdxZ5toWGhlaPJqQ2qsa9txsnIPcqlyxXyDgKSCB4Nfg7aDzIZghtGIQInYi3aMdoyxjr6PGo9GkDOQVZLBlG-biqDmogCmV6cIqH2sqq4-r2y0L7cxtz68n7zqvk_AZsEEwmzE9sau0B_Tj9P715bYvdkL2XzfsORR6hjr7uyD7IrvDu_r8B_yRfPd9zL46_rS_gr-gQ==?accountName=milkmeda&realm=pc&characterName=milkomed
Последняя редакция: milkmeda. Время: 27 апр. 2020 г., 17:04:17
I have completed all game contents using this build, I can answer most your problems as I have encountered the exact problem as all of you experienced.

Most question have been asked.

Q.Death issue, why tanky is no tanky.

A.Tank build is not viable in 3.10 due to the big nerf in necro build and the effect of delirium, I have tested that tank build is survivable without delirium encounter for mapping or low level boss, but you will not have enough dps for guardians and above. 6K life and 5K ES is significantly useless without legacy spirit offering which has been nerfed, thanks to GGG! what a bad move.

Q.What else can I do and how you complete all contents?

A.in order to have the best out of this build, you need to understand one thing, this is no longer death proof, you will still die a few times even with best gears, but also not as squishy one.

You have to focus on these few things.
1.Zombie dps
2.Movement speed
3.Understand and dodge all delirium encounter's explosion.

To boost your zombie dps, you need to ensure you are running enough Aura some of the best conbination of Avian from weapon, fortify from 2H weapon, kingmaker from AG, haste, pride, dread banner,purity of element, blood stance...etc mentioned in the first post.

Invest or craft hubris jewel for at least 160% minion dmg, 240% or even better 320%

Given up those so call tanky passive tree skill points and start to invest on cluster jewel, there is a detail guide for cluster build on the first page, it is no brainer setup.

Do not use range spectre, you need to play aura spectre, use carnage chieften, host chieften, arena master and maveil retainer.

Q.How to avoid one shot death and clear game content smoothly?

A.Use phase run and vaal molten shell, get watcher's jewel with increased cooldown recovery speed of Movement Skills used while affected by Haste, and use haste aura.

This will allow you to have infinite phase run and swim through mobs and bosses with high surviability.

Avoid delirium explosion, do not stand next to mobs for more than 2 sec, explosion is deadly, move on and let zombies take the heat.

Q.How is this necro playstyle like in 3.10

A.You are basically a necro aura bot, know where to run, where to stand and when to move, your zombie will do the rest for you.

Good luck and have fun exile!
I've Switched to the CI build. Is there a way to incorporate a cluster Jewel? this is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/k4iap3AE
I used this thread + post about clusters as initial build and switched for CI too. I'd say cluster jewels is a must, they give ~85% of my damage. Also CI build allows you to use 3 large clusters, that was huge boost for me.

Sharing pob in case it could be useful: https://pastebin.com/5DHez7YZ
"
realm9thfeb написал:
I have completed all game contents using this build, I can answer most your problems as I have encountered the exact problem as all of you experienced.

A.Tank build is not viable in 3.10 due to the big nerf in necro build and the effect of delirium, I have tested that tank build is survivable without delirium encounter for mapping or low level boss, but you will not have enough dps for guardians and above. 6K life and 5K ES is significantly useless without legacy spirit offering which has been nerfed, thanks to GGG! what a bad move.

A.in order to have the best out of this build, you need to understand one thing, this is no longer death proof, you will still die a few times even with best gears, but also not as squishy one.

1.Zombie dps
2.Movement speed

To boost your zombie dps, you need to ensure you are running enough Aura some of the best conbination of Avian from weapon, fortify from 2H weapon, kingmaker from AG, haste, pride, dread banner,purity of element, blood stance...etc mentioned in the first post.

Invest or craft hubris jewel for at least 160% minion dmg, 240% or even better 320%

Given up those so call tanky passive tree skill points and start to invest on cluster jewel, there is a detail guide for cluster build on the first page, it is no brainer setup.

Do not use range spectre, you need to play aura spectre, use carnage chieften, host chieften, arena master and maveil retainer.

A.Use phase run and vaal molten shell, get watcher's jewel with increased cooldown recovery speed of Movement Skills used while affected by Haste, and use haste aura.

This will allow you to have infinite phase run and swim through mobs and bosses with high surviability.

Avoid delirium explosion, do not stand next to mobs for more than 2 sec, explosion is deadly, move on and let zombies take the heat.

A.You are basically a necro aura bot, know where to run, where to stand and when to move, your zombie will do the rest for you.

nice tips, thx
just one thing - what is "arena master" specter and where you can get it?
Последняя редакция: Gejjzer. Время: 27 апр. 2020 г., 19:52:42
"
Gejjzer написал:
"
realm9thfeb написал:

1.Zombie dps
2.Movement speed

nice tips, thx
just one thing - what is "arena master" specter and where you can get it?

From Drox influenced maps. Dude that bangs on his shield.
Последняя редакция: longmap. Время: 8 авг. 2021 г., 5:37:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация