3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Thank you all for your help on answering all my questions. I was able to craft the 2hd mace, and with the tanky build it's good dps and it helps me survive/learn content, and with the saqwal set up, it lets me just tear things apart. I have a few follow-up questions;

1. what is better dmg, the high dmg set up or the cluster stacking?

2. with the legion jewels, is there a guide on how to farm them/craft them? I play on ps4 and attempting to get a good price on anything will be near impossible. I searched the web, but couldn't really find decent info on them. Mainly curious about the minion dmg jewel, but lethal pride is curious too.

3. What are the best awaken jewel's to be used in the 6 link? I am pretty sure empower is still best, it's just too good, but the other 4 I was curious about, and in what order of power.

Thank you all again for all the help.
Hi All,

Newbie here but really enjoying this build for the this time.

I am kind of stuck on what to upgrade for my current setup.

Any kind seniors here can give me some advises?

Thanks in advance. Cheers and Stay Safe.
Последняя редакция: longmap. Время: 8 авг. 2021 г., 5:37:12
Последняя редакция: longmap. Время: 8 авг. 2021 г., 5:36:13
"
longmap написал:
"
siegeless79 написал:
Hi All,

Newbie here but really enjoying this build for the this time.

I am kind of stuck on what to upgrade for my current setup.

Any kind seniors here can give me some advises?

Thanks in advance. Cheers and Stay Safe.

how can we help you dude? no char, no pastebin ? proactive first. thanks!

Hi Boss, apologies because i dont know how to link my char and details. thought you all can view my profile char. sorry sorry.

1. how to find out how much dmg my zombies are doing?
2. few encounters, i nearly died. so not sure is it because my skill gems are not upgraded to quality20%?
3. gears wise i am following the budget setup. still saving up to try make staff 6L.

i still dont have enough mana to cast 4th aura for flesh & stone. so now only running 3 aura.

Should i make dmg higher or try be more tanky?

Sorry to be so messy. still too noob here.
How is everyone triggering Holy Relic? I'm trying to get it to work with Leap Slam + Fortify, but it looks like it is too slow without Faster Attacks support.
"
realm9thfeb написал:
I have completed all game contents using this build, I can answer most your problems as I have encountered the exact problem as all of you experienced.

Most question have been asked.

Q.Death issue, why tanky is no tanky.

A.Tank build is not viable in 3.10 due to the big nerf in necro build and the effect of delirium, I have tested that tank build is survivable without delirium encounter for mapping or low level boss, but you will not have enough dps for guardians and above. 6K life and 5K ES is significantly useless without legacy spirit offering which has been nerfed, thanks to GGG! what a bad move.

Q.What else can I do and how you complete all contents?

A.in order to have the best out of this build, you need to understand one thing, this is no longer death proof, you will still die a few times even with best gears, but also not as squishy one.

You have to focus on these few things.
1.Zombie dps
2.Movement speed
3.Understand and dodge all delirium encounter's explosion.

To boost your zombie dps, you need to ensure you are running enough Aura some of the best conbination of Avian from weapon, fortify from 2H weapon, kingmaker from AG, haste, pride, dread banner,purity of element, blood stance...etc mentioned in the first post.

Invest or craft hubris jewel for at least 160% minion dmg, 240% or even better 320%

Given up those so call tanky passive tree skill points and start to invest on cluster jewel, there is a detail guide for cluster build on the first page, it is no brainer setup.

Do not use range spectre, you need to play aura spectre, use carnage chieften, host chieften, arena master and maveil retainer.

Q.How to avoid one shot death and clear game content smoothly?

A.Use phase run and vaal molten shell, get watcher's jewel with increased cooldown recovery speed of Movement Skills used while affected by Haste, and use haste aura.

This will allow you to have infinite phase run and swim through mobs and bosses with high surviability.

Avoid delirium explosion, do not stand next to mobs for more than 2 sec, explosion is deadly, move on and let zombies take the heat.

Q.How is this necro playstyle like in 3.10

A.You are basically a necro aura bot, know where to run, where to stand and when to move, your zombie will do the rest for you.

Good luck and have fun exile!

Thank You for this Words!
Well said.
I have done most of these tipps/answers.
workx!

Mod, pls make this sticky !

But pls can u tell me how u run this Haste Setup? It takes 38% Mana.
It doesnt fit into my actual Aura Setup: Pride-Discipline-Dread Banner-Flesh&Stone.
Before i buy a "cheap" 6exa Watchers Eye for Pride/Haste i have to make some deep thoughts ^^

Последняя редакция: RDS1964. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 1:57:11
Hi,

maybe someone is interested:

I have a Lethal Pride with 4 x 5% strengh nodes:

Faith and Stell
Rightous Army
Light of Divinity
Holy Domination

Also on Devotion 5% Double Damage.

If someone is interested and want to make me an offer. My IGN is Zwiebelschnitzel_mit_Po

This beauty is also on sell and u can reach Zombie Level 32 with it:

Последняя редакция: PattyWin. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 1:59:48
"
longmap написал:
"
justkasper написал:
I used this thread + post about clusters as initial build and switched for CI too. I'd say cluster jewels is a must, they give ~85% of my damage. Also CI build allows you to use 3 large clusters, that was huge boost for me.

Sharing pob in case it could be useful: https://pastebin.com/5DHez7YZ

hey this is my build: https://pastebin.com/sJYjhkAG
I found your build is interesting but missing 1 jewel, what is that jewel? lethal pride I guess? The dps and energy are not really impressive but I think missing jewel will answer. thanks!

I think you need to look again at his build, he has over 1mil dps per zombie more than you do!

That build is at least 150-200ex and maybe more with those items in PoB!
For the Spectre Build, I don't see how you can get 3 frost sentinels with the spell echo. The 2nd corpse is randomly targeted.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация