3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Ayanad написал:
"
DumpsterJedi написал:
HELP!

I just made the transition to CI and I have a paltry 4.8K ES. The build I am using as a guide has 18K ES. I cant even see where I am missing.

I know my flasks are wrong. Like i said, I just transitioned.

FYI my Timeless jewel is 240% minion damage

Me: https://pastebin.com/5ETijGV7

CI build: https://pastebin.com/1GGp5DVT

quite few differences.
-The build hits 3k str (many efficient trainings and a lethal pride) and you only have 1500. That's the major difference.
-The build uses legacy gear.
-your mana is too low so the watcher's eye not doing much for you.

bottom line, you cannot reach 18k anymore because of the nerfs but can get better ES if you stack more STR.

So is Ci even viable for this league? I can go back to life. Just goona cost me a craptonof regrets.

Should I stack more str or mana or both.

Which is more important? Or should i go back to Life?

thanks
I am not sure how the Elegant Hubris works? In the FAQ it says buy the cheapest Elegant Hubris jewel and put it next to Stamina. So I did...

But it shows Commissioned 11980 coins to Commemorate commando - passives in radius are conquered by eternal empire

But not showing anything about increased minion damage?

Each Historic gem is specific to the owner. You just need to use Divine orbs and check each time you Divine it, to see if it changed the Notables to what you want. I love Historic jewels in this respect - and for those of you that dont know, you have a choice - Lethal Pride or Elegant Hubris, you cannot use both at once in your Tree. I would say if your going all out DPS, then use the Elegant - If you want a bit more sustainability and more strength, use the Lethal Pride.
Guys, how get 11 zombies ?
"
DoMind написал:
Guys, how get 11 zombies ?

Hi, you need to get a least 1000 Strenght, take the node "lord of the dead" on u'r tree, anoint Death Attunement on u'r amulet and ofc get The barron helmet.
Hi there, I think it's a good build. But I have a question bothering me. How did your zombies get frenzy charges and endurance charges? I have never seen those charge balls around my zombies. I'm using the bow&quiver speed farming gear.
"
Leon3Clear написал:
Hi there, I think it's a good build. But I have a question bothering me. How did your zombies get frenzy charges and endurance charges? I have never seen those charge balls around my zombies. I'm using the bow&quiver speed farming gear.

I think it's because of the spectres you choose, they buff the zombies and yourself with these charges.
I have a Victario's Influence chest, what kind of buff / aura's would you guys advice me to use in this, or is it bad for this build to use?
"
DumpsterJedi написал:
"
Ayanad написал:
"
DumpsterJedi написал:
HELP!

I just made the transition to CI and I have a paltry 4.8K ES. The build I am using as a guide has 18K ES. I cant even see where I am missing.

I know my flasks are wrong. Like i said, I just transitioned.

FYI my Timeless jewel is 240% minion damage

Me: https://pastebin.com/5ETijGV7

CI build: https://pastebin.com/1GGp5DVT

quite few differences.
-The build hits 3k str (many efficient trainings and a lethal pride) and you only have 1500. That's the major difference.
-The build uses legacy gear.
-your mana is too low so the watcher's eye not doing much for you.

bottom line, you cannot reach 18k anymore because of the nerfs but can get better ES if you stack more STR.

So is Ci even viable for this league? I can go back to life. Just goona cost me a craptonof regrets.

Should I stack more str or mana or both.

Which is more important? Or should i go back to Life?

thanks

The strategy was to stack STR as much as possible and the gloves give the mana but since shaper's touch got nerfed, you get only half the mana per str. IMO post-nerf CI not worth and life is better since you can target craft this league and capping chaos resist is so easy.
I got some questions for the speedy build:

The POB seems outdated. Also, why do we use Holy relic in the helmet when we dont have a skill to trigger it? Would you pick AG there or is it too squishy without Minion life/Meatshield?

Also, which movement skill would be best? Flame Dash/Withering Step/Phase Run?
Последняя редакция: Vaniquin. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 17:16:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация