3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Can I go hh in this build?
"
DumpsterJedi написал:
HELP!

I just made the transition to CI and I have a paltry 4.8K ES. The build I am using as a guide has 18K ES. I cant even see where I am missing.

I know my flasks are wrong. Like i said, I just transitioned.

FYI my Timeless jewel is 240% minion damage

Me: https://pastebin.com/5ETijGV7

CI build: https://pastebin.com/1GGp5DVT

quite few differences.
-The build hits 3k str (many efficient trainings and a lethal pride) and you only have 1500. That's the major difference.
-The build uses legacy gear.
-your mana is too low so the watcher's eye not doing much for you.

bottom line, you cannot reach 18k anymore because of the nerfs but can get better ES if you stack more STR.
Hello, i am new, started playing at the end of Delirium league and now i am playing in standar. I was following this build the better i could and so far so good, but now i am wondering where to go from here. I have 5 exalted and i don't know where to invest it or what improvement i can make in my passive tree.
I can farm t16 (most of the time) but i keep bein slayed here and there so i can't level up which i would love just for the sake of doing it at least ones.
Any tip will be wellcome. Thank you all in advance. :)
Just curious, HOW do you have 14 Zombies. Is it strength related with the Baron helm? Te PoB's show nothing close to 3k strength, or am I missing something?
"
LordDen120971 написал:
Just curious, HOW do you have 14 Zombies. Is it strength related with the Baron helm? Te PoB's show nothing close to 3k strength, or am I missing something?

yes, the baron gives you 1 extra zombie for 300 strenght.
does the culling strike buff from Kingmaker from my Animate Guardian buff my other minions as well?
"
SummonerOfMinions написал:
does the culling strike buff from Kingmaker from my Animate Guardian buff my other minions as well?

Yes.
Hi, on the first place I want to tell you I love this build a lot. I've tried it for the first time on the metamorph league, and I've crush all content without any problem.

Now i had the idea to make this build again on this league, since today I still have crushed the game, but today i've tried Sirus Awak 6 and just die die and die at his last phase cauz my zombie and specter keep dying to fast (maybe cauz of bleeding idk) So i ask you what should I do ? Should I need to change something on my tree to ?

I got a second question to why we don't use feeding frenzy anymore linked to zombie with end game tanky build ?

This is my actual gear (I got the AG geared)
Скрытый текст

Thank you in advance.

PS : Sorry if i'm not 100% understable im not english native :(
"
Deonix_ написал:
"
SummonerOfMinions написал:

Yes.

Not only that, any members of you party get it as well, even if you're dead on the ground, the party member's get the culling buff. Great when fighting Sirius
Последняя редакция: DumpsterJedi. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 23:28:42
"
Brigobet написал:
"
LordDen120971 написал:

yes, the baron gives you 1 extra zombie for 300 strenght.

It's been nerfed to 500 now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация