3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
ghoque написал:
i could not kill sirus a1, can you tell me why ? where is my fault ?

https://pastebin.com/8DKq1r3V

zombie build after his nerf. its where you failed
Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd
"
ghoque написал:

"
ryaka00 написал:
tried, to kill sirus 8 with Tank version of this build. Failed hard it cant do it.

The last time I was able to kill Sirus (50% of the time) was in Metamorph league (3.9) ... but I made one change this league (3.12) which I have completely forgotten about ... and that is to use flame dash instead of withering step when fighting Sirus...and I finally got to kill Sirus again with portals to spare...

Not a Sirus expert, am just your casual gamer who plays 2-3 hrs a day at most who has been using the very same build and guide since 3.9 league... but I suggest watching the Sirus video fight guide, follow the tanky build guide found in page 1 (gear: geofri with enlighten supp 3, baron's helm with minion life support instead of meat shield, shaper's touch, alberon's warpath). I use a minion bow and quiver which costs at least 7exa on trade, use kingmaker with AG, I only have 8500 HP+ES (I haven't used cluster jewels yet), 94 mana haha, 11 zombies (with feeding frenzy, melee phys damage, impale supp, multistrike supp, empower 4) specters: 1 host chief, 1 carnage chief, 1 they of tul, 1 merveil's retainer, 1 stone golem (with feeding frenzy and vaal skells), all elem and chaos resist capped (over 75/76%), for auras: dread banner (with generosity supp), aspect of avian (from the bow), flesh and stone with maim support, discipline. All my gems are at least 20% quality. I also use the same flasks found in page 1. However, I manually cast desecrate and spirit offer to save two sockets, plus a bow won't allow you to cyclone. My str is a little over 1000 for the baron to work. Also use an an immunity from corrupted blood jewel when fighting sirus. I usually stop at level 94 or 95 (or after finishing 24 to 37 challenge rewards). It gets really hard and painful to grind to go beyond level 95 or reach 36 challenge rewards....but I don't really play a lot... I only logged 9 days this 3.12 league....half of which was waiting in the hideout. This league I tried to be a minimalist... for instance, I saw no significant battlefield advantage in going from enlighten supp 3 to 4 (tanky build), or from using minion damage to awakened minion damage but saw significant improvement when using feeding frenzy over minion damage with zombies. The build also works in PvP.

Will definitely use the exact same build in the next (3.13) league.
Последняя редакция: 10011001. Время: 28 дек. 2020 г., 5:03:20
"
10011001 написал:
"
ghoque написал:

"
ryaka00 написал:
tried, to kill sirus 8 with Tank version of this build. Failed hard it cant do it.

The last time I was able to kill Sirus (50% of the time) was in Metamorph league (3.9) ... but I made one change this league (3.12) which I have completely forgotten about ... and that is to use flame dash instead of withering step when fighting Sirus...and I finally got to kill Sirus again with portals to spare...

Not a Sirus expert, am just your casual gamer who plays 2-3 hrs a day at most who has been using the very same build and guide since 3.9 league... but I suggest watching the Sirus video fight guide, follow the tanky build guide found in page 1 (gear: geofri with enlighten supp 3, baron's helm with minion life support instead of meat shield, shaper's touch, alberon's warpath). I use a minion bow and quiver which costs at least 7exa on trade, use kingmaker with AG, I only have 8500 HP+ES (I haven't used cluster jewels yet), 94 mana haha, 11 zombies (with feeding frenzy, melee phys damage, impale supp, multistrike supp, empower 4) specters: 1 host chief, 1 carnage chief, 1 they of tul, 1 merveil's retainer, 1 stone golem (with feeding frenzy and vaal skells), all elem and chaos resist capped (over 75/76%), for auras: dread banner (with generosity supp), aspect of avian (from the bow), flesh and stone with maim support, discipline. All my gems are at least 20% quality. I also use the same flasks found in page 1. However, I manually cast desecrate and spirit offer to save two sockets, plus a bow won't allow you to cyclone. My str is a little over 1000 for the baron to work. Also use an an immunity from corrupted blood jewel when fighting sirus. I usually stop at level 94 or 95 (or after finishing 24 to 37 challenge rewards). It gets really hard and painful to grind to go beyond level 95 or reach 36 challenge rewards....but I don't really play a lot... I only logged 9 days this 3.12 league....half of which was waiting in the hideout. This league I tried to be a minimalist... for instance, I saw no significant battlefield advantage in going from enlighten supp 3 to 4 (tanky build), or from using minion damage to awakened minion damage but saw significant improvement when using feeding frenzy over minion damage with zombies. The build also works in PvP.

Will definitely use the exact same build in the next (3.13) league.

How u get 4 spectres instead of 3 ? im using a bow t0o so i got 3 spectres.
"
ryaka00 написал:

How u get 4 spectres instead of 3 ? im using a bow t0o so i got 3 spectres.

The answer is still found in page 1 as well.

Your raise spectre gem must be in the baron helm.

You must eventually get a Level 21 raise spectre gem (which still gives 2 spectres). BUT, the baron helm adds +2 levels to the gem, and ascendancy unnatural strength adds another +2 levels to the level of the gem. This gives you a total level 25 spectre gem which gives you 3 spectres.

If you still used a level 20 raise spectre gem, you'll end-up with a level 24 gem which only gives 2 spectres instead of 3.

Then eventually anoint your non-unique amulet with death attunement (gives +1 spectre)... that's a total of 4 spectres.
Последняя редакция: 10011001. Время: 28 дек. 2020 г., 11:20:30
I don't mean to insult you sir, but your build is extremely garbage for howmuch you advertise it to be the ultimate best build.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
Kaoms_Heart написал:
I don't mean to insult you sir, but your build is extremely garbage for howmuch you advertise it to be the ultimate best build.

Can you link to your own summoner guide for us to see?

I've read and used this King of summoners and Kay's and Queen of Necros
and wondering which one is your guide that is clearly better than any of those?

Purely interested in anything actually helpful to summoners, some of us here are just casual players looking for the best summoner build.

"
10011001 написал:
"
Kaoms_Heart написал:

Can you link to your own summoner guide for us to see?

I've read and used this King of summoners and Kay's and Queen of Necros
and wondering which one is your guide that is clearly better than any of those?

Purely interested in anything actually helpful to summoners, some of us here are just casual players looking for the best summoner build.

Hey, i don't have a indepth guide on the build im using but the generic stuff can be found in this guide already.

Here's my PoB (which is probably all you need)
https://pastebin.com/ftKZu8Jx

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
Kaoms_Heart написал:

I agree, tried the tanky version in standard with legacy gear. Its not as powerful as advertised. It is pretty good however... And it was my first minion build, its generally the only minion build i ever played.
Can you recommend a good minion build other than this? I would like to try it (i expect the carrion golem builds will get some sort of nerf next patch..)
Why is the tree pob link in the budget setup different from the others? It doesnt have death attunement but in the video you do?
So i am trying this build but even with pretty good starting gear (6L weapon, tabula rasa, goldrim) and every gem recomended for this build i am not able to even kill Piety in act 4. also i feel like holy relic seems to be useless because it only activates when u deal dmg your selfe. Has anyone ideas to fix this?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация