3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

question: I usually run this build with 2 carnage chief , 1 host chief and 1 they of tul. Will 1 carnage chief, 1 host, 1 they of tul, 1 arena master be an advantage/beneficial to the build?
I have 2 lv4 enlightens and I can have only 4 auras at a time. I have the reduced mana reserved nodes on my tree. What am I doing wrong?
Like others in this big threat, I also have a lot of issues to survive higher maps and when I say higher I mean tier 9+ and 76+ blue and yellow. My char is currently 89. I died so much that my experience bar is getting at 0 after a couple of runs, which is quite disappointing and very much puts me off. I am quite surprised I've got it so far!

If someone has enough time to spare, please have a look at my build and point out mistakes. I know there will be many especially that I have started about 3 weeks ago and everything is just too overwhelming. I am sure I have easily used the wrong skills/defences etc.

For the time being, I know my weapon is not fully linked, so is not my body armour. I can't get proper rings and Amulet is poor. I have not yet found a good belt which would give me proper strength and +Life.
Последняя редакция: CelCunning. Время: 10 нояб. 2020 г., 11:46:09
After staring at your post longer a bit in the main forum, I realized you must be playing this build, and remembered I had played it back in 3.8.

I dusted off the old toon in standard, which is 92 but only 5L Zombies and budget gear. Without changing anything from the 3.8 set-up, I ran a t7, t11, and t15. Did not use flasks or Vaal skills until I did the t15 and realized I needed the Granite + Basalt or I was likely to die.

I would be very comfortable running my 5L budget set-up for alched t16 and basic end game content, including A8 conquerors, although they would be painfully slow to kill I'm sure.

To do harder stuff I would want to optimize a bit since I didn't have much idea what I was doing back then.

One main difference I see between our builds is that you don't have 1000 strength. That kicks in the Zombie leech from your Baron, so I would make that your number 1 priority. Astramentis, the Utmost Might cluster, maybe Meginord's Vise for gloves, and possibly the Cyclopean belt are all cheap and should get you there. I think with nearly 2% zombie damage as life leech (and an extra Zombie), you will see a big boost in your survivability.

The there is proactive use of things like your defensive flasks and bone armour. It's normal to want to use them as an oh $#(! button, but you need to use them before you get in trouble, not after. When clearing, you won't have any trouble keeping charges up. Bosses are another story, depending on the fight.

Also, check the way the guide has cyclone set up with desecrate and spirit offering on cast while channeling. You are self-casting desecrate and the offering, which is going to create problems.

Those few things should make a really big difference in how often you die.

Some other stuff to look at would be what spectres you are running and how your AG is geared, but those should be secondary.
Последняя редакция: GreyLensman. Время: 10 нояб. 2020 г., 22:12:36
I am using the speed build and is getting to like this build a lot more. But I realised I am hitting the wall at tier 14+ maps where it is becoming more common to get 1 shot to death. There is no way for me to level beyond 93 due to the constant death. How do I get myself more beefier?

https://pastebin.com/gVw7qNK9
Played a Zombiemancer back in Delve, considering revisiting for the end of league event.

I was wondering, why no feeding frenzy on zombies to make them aggressive? I realize that since nerfs it doesn't provide damage but from POB seems we have damage to spare . Coud easily swap in Predator for Sirus/conq if needed.
I realise the build works without but was wondering if anyone tried impact on clear between Minion speed and Frenzy?
I'm personally running with feeding frenzy and might change to predator later, the zombies are just to passive unless i charge in head first which gets everyone else here killed i guess (until you are way stronger, then nothing matters ^^)

I also convocate them regularly to reset their target list and make them save me ;)

Doing 81-83 Maps and Heists but yes, you have to watch for those physical as extra xxx damage mods, those are the ones that oneshot you easily, im at 6k HP and 3.1k Shield now so its slowing down but still happening if i am not carefull with certain map / heist mods.
Последняя редакция: Chumber. Время: 18 нояб. 2020 г., 1:51:10
Hi im using the budget version of this build with a few modifications, i really like this build but im strugling a little in some t10+ maps , i dont have a LOT of currency cause I was bored and made a few builds, so...
can someone give me a few tips? my budget right now is aprox 3 or 4 ex

i'll leave my pob here : https://pastebin.com/MXWY8quq

thx for the guide !
Последняя редакция: RocketDog_. Время: 19 нояб. 2020 г., 15:17:50
"
RocketDog_ написал:
Hi im using the budget version of this build with a few modifications, i really like this build but im strugling a little in some t10+ maps , i dont have a LOT of currency cause I was bored and made a few builds, so...
can someone give me a few tips? my budget right now is aprox 3 or 4 ex

i'll leave my pob here : https://pastebin.com/MXWY8quq

thx for the guide !

You need to quali your gems, most of them are Level 20 but 0 Quality - that will increase your DPS a bit, either sell them with 1 gemcutter to the vendor to get a Level 1 Quali 20 Gem back or just buy gemcutters since they are super cheap this season, you should get 20 for 4-5c or just buy 20 20 corrupted gems, whatever is cheaper.

I'm not sure a Level 3 Empower is really stronger than a 20 20 Brutality tbh.

Other than that get the correct spectre, buy a Level 1 Q20 Animated Guardian and do the cheap version once its 18+, it still helps alot.

- Quali most gems
- Aim for Empower 4
- Zombies 21 20
- Add Maim to your Flesh and Stone
- 6 Link that chest or buy a 6 linked one (or at least 5 link it via 10c prohpecy)
- Add Vulnerability or Punishment and cast it by hand on tough groups
- Get a Thread of Hope (Medium Ring) into that upper Socket and allocate Cruel Preparations and Ravenous Horde
- Think about switching Minion Speed for Minion Damage

If you just get all your Zombie Gems to Q20, swap Minion Speed and get the 2 Chief Spectres plus run blood stance you will roughly double your DPS
Последняя редакция: Chumber. Время: 25 нояб. 2020 г., 6:46:28
How does he auto curse nearby enemies at the time stamp of this video?

What curse icon is that btw ?

https://youtu.be/FDxcrhKkuoc?t=3213

Cast while Channeling with a Curse in the Cyclone setup doesn't achieve the same.
Последняя редакция: xxshooter999xx. Время: 25 нояб. 2020 г., 13:12:13

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация