3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

What map mods can this build not do?
Also atm (lvl 80) I'm using pride and flesh&stone, do I need enlighten 3 to fit discipline? I'm about to spec into sovereignty

Thanks
is there a 3.13 pob?
I bought few good items and i have few questions (first check my profile)
-Does my items looks good ? (boots getting +120 hp +30 speed + 40 cold +to cap my res after lvl 70 but thats tomorrow)
-does my ring with flammability fuck smh up ? its from my other char and i remember you can have only 1 curse but i from lvling i see those zombies are dumb should i change it for socket one ? and what skill put there to fix their ai and deal dmg
-Most important skills to get after 81 -122 (im just lvl 69/70) need to make smart decision cuz want to go already for some t5 minimum t+11 atleast
-What gems first
-When to consider upgrading shaper gloves i have money for it but idk if it beat the str from those one for now
How viable is volatile dead while leveling in this build, combos pretty well with desecration, and what skill would it replace in the budget build
Последняя редакция: IntrudeRZA. Время: 20 янв. 2021 г., 19:10:35
"
Uyuhk написал:
What map mods can this build not do?
Also atm (lvl 80) I'm using pride and flesh&stone, do I need enlighten 3 to fit discipline? I'm about to spec into sovereignty

Thanks

Can't do Phys Reflect.

Everything else is all good.
Managed to fix health only 2k shield still might need more suggestion, but main problem i have is with dps what item should i go for now 6link ?buy 21/23 zombie ? Try reroll hubris ? tier 1-10 ez 11-12 doable and then there is big line i cant cross
"
Draagz написал:
Managed to fix health only 2k shield still might need more suggestion, but main problem i have is with dps what item should i go for now 6link ?buy 21/23 zombie ? Try reroll hubris ? tier 1-10 ez 11-12 doable and then there is big line i cant cross

You are currently running a 4L because your empower is doing jack shit. Run another physical gem in it's bplace to make it a 5L first.

Then upgrade your weapon if you can to an end game weapon... And 6L it.

These three things will skyrocket your DPS. Keep levelling Empower and insert it only when it's at least level 3.
"
brunowa написал:
"
Draagz написал:

You are currently running a 4L because your empower is doing jack shit. Run another physical gem in it's bplace to make it a 5L first.

These three things will skyrocket your DPS. Keep levelling Empower and insert it only when it's at least level 3.

Ohhh thanks bro i need little more ex for that 3 mods end game weapon but sure, I want to ask about chest now cuz molten shell dont get support from any of the gems and my englighten 4 kinda wasting spot can i just sell up chest buy 5 link with 6 slot to put shell in solo spot, sound good ?
"
Draagz написал:
"
brunowa написал:
"
Draagz написал:

Ohhh thanks bro i need little more ex for that 3 mods end game weapon but sure, I want to ask about chest now cuz molten shell dont get support from any of the gems and my englighten 4 kinda wasting spot can i just sell up chest buy 5 link with 6 slot to put shell in solo spot, sound good ?

Yes Molten Shell can just go into it's own slot. Molten shell is a nice to have. It's not a requirement of the build.

But make sure you do have a chest.. I don't see one on your character. You need defences unless you want to die a lot :P
i had concerns about ascendancy and if we should be doing the pob skill tree or the skill tree links in your 2nd post with the 1-20 20-40 etc. but i think i got it figured out now :D
Последняя редакция: Gaarashatan1. Время: 21 янв. 2021 г., 22:30:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация