3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Really great. I was thinking of doing something like that and I AM doing that. But here it is nice to show how to correctly manage this witch build

TY

Id just ask if there will a link for PoE skill planner ? It is much better for me I guess , the planner I mean, ... No offense

Have fun, all :)
"
Cyrom написал:
Done some min/maxing in STD (started since metamorph league) and well.. this is the result: https://pastebin.com/6NqhuLtj

2.5m dps per zombie (and thats 15 of them) 6k+ Life 10k+ ES, 1.6k ES regen/s (yes that is regen, not recharge)

Just wanted to post this so if people are interrested in a super tanky version of the build with insane dps, here are some idea's.

I got a question, did u use the same gear that is shown in guide under "TANKY END-GAME SETUP" ?
Yeow what skills are linked to you thread of hope, the paste bin has them faded out. LEt me know thanks!
"
Andrastil написал:
"
Cyrom написал:
Done some min/maxing in STD (started since metamorph league) and well.. this is the result: https://pastebin.com/6NqhuLtj

2.5m dps per zombie (and thats 15 of them) 6k+ Life 10k+ ES, 1.6k ES regen/s (yes that is regen, not recharge)

Just wanted to post this so if people are interrested in a super tanky version of the build with insane dps, here are some idea's.

I got a question, did u use the same gear that is shown in guide under "TANKY END-GAME SETUP" ?

Yes i started with the tanky setup following this guide and made some changes here and there ending up with the current build.
"
TheLast_Thracian написал:
Really great. I was thinking of doing something like that and I AM doing that. But here it is nice to show how to correctly manage this witch build

TY

Id just ask if there will a link for PoE skill planner ? It is much better for me I guess , the planner I mean, ... No offense

Have fun, all :)

https://poeplanner.com/b/2f
"
mkap913 написал:
Yeow what skills are linked to you thread of hope, the paste bin has them faded out. LEt me know thanks!

Cruel Preperation and Ravenous Horde.
Could you show me maxed up PoB? I would like to start this on Standard.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a bow instead of a staff/mace?
"
Uyuhk написал:
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a bow instead of a staff/mace?

I believe bow/quiver is the more expensive option which provide much more dps. The unique staff is more budget and you would want to upgrade to bow when you have the money.
"
tduong написал:
"
Uyuhk написал:

I believe bow/quiver is the more expensive option which provide much more dps. The unique staff is more budget and you would want to upgrade to bow when you have the money.

DPS is effectively the same as it's basically the same mods.

Advantage of bow is you get can +movespeed implicit (but lose out of block) but you can also use a quiver for additional life and resistance or other stats like strength.

Bow requires self casting offering which is the preferred method now.

Mace or staff you can cyclone to procure offering and some people like that playstyle because it's perhaps a little more chilled.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация