3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi,

After I see that many players ask for an update of his build, and after I play his build since Blight League(I change it a bit, combine it with one of my builds) I decided to let here some pob, details about this build, advices etc.

First, this build is able to do 90% of the entire content of PoE. With this build you can do any mods except physical reflect mods. All maps(t16), all Synthetis maps(including Cortex - easy). All Conquerors, Shaper/Elder Guardians, Uber Elder, Shaper, Elder. All Delve bosses(500 deep delve - with no rip mods). The single problem for me, was Sirus. You can do it till the last phase instant, but because I dont play against it much times to learn the fight, I die. Every league since Blight was my starter, I do with it in first 3 weeks 36/40 challanges(some I buy ofcourse). Easy way to have +200 pure ex from items, drops, sell etc.

I play 3 variants. Two of them are the defensive ones, you can see them in my Characters/Profile. Because the build need 90% uniques its an ok factor, in my opinion. In my first defensive build, I use only simple items like in this guide and add some others to improve it(like YouDareToRessurectMe character from my profile). This build is the first one that can let you do all thing that I mention few moments ago. The 2nd defensive variant.. its best in slot I guess, because was made in Harvest league.. and many items are mirror tier(or atleast was before Harvest). With the 2nd build you are much tankier, much stronger. But I dont recommend it because of the cost, you can play the first one, its the cheapest and fit well with every person who want to try the build. For the 2nd defensive best in slot build : https://pastebin.com/bj8n5682

The last variant.. its the auras one. With 6-7 of them, good damage(1.5 mil per zombie without AG) and also good defense. Here is the pob : https://pastebin.com/bgdvxMBj . Some clusters dont appear in pob fork, I dont know why.. with them the 1.5/1.6 million per zombie damage will appear on it.

Its a good build, not King Of All Summoners(like in Blight were you was able to kill idle Ubers etc..) but its enough to achive 36 challanges fast, to farm 90% content from the PoE. We are in 2nd week in Ritual and I was able to have 28 challanges with the normal defensive build, 8 of other challanges can be done fast.. hope again in a 36 at least till next friday(3rd week of the league). If you like minion play, this its a starter build that can make you love necromancer more. Thanks for the owner of the guide to let us play this build, transform it in other builds that fit us and help us to achive what we want in every league. If you need help related to this build, mines, etc contact me at Diaboliks/YouDareToRessurectMe in game and I will gladly try to answer/help us as much as I can. Sorry for my english language, isnt my native language.
Последняя редакция: Diaboliks. Время: 29 янв. 2021 г., 5:59:25
"
Notsavard написал:
Anyone know how to fix this?

I am using the frost sentinels build with the ring with spell echo.
I am trying to raise spectre on the frost sentinels in act 8 but everytime i raise 1 of them and one of the smaller ones that just do melee attacks because of spell echo.

I can't take the gem out and solo spawn them because when i swap the gem back into the ring to get the bonuses like GMP + Empower it despawns them.

With the gem in the ring with spell echo its impossible to specifically spawn the correct 3-4 sentinels I want to play with.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

There is a very simple solution for this mentioned many times befor in the thread, u raise zombie's on the corpses you dont want leaving u with only frost sentinal corpes on the ground.
"
Cyrom написал:
"
Notsavard написал:
Anyone know how to fix this?

I am using the frost sentinels build with the ring with spell echo.
I am trying to raise spectre on the frost sentinels in act 8 but everytime i raise 1 of them and one of the smaller ones that just do melee attacks because of spell echo.

I can't take the gem out and solo spawn them because when i swap the gem back into the ring to get the bonuses like GMP + Empower it despawns them.

With the gem in the ring with spell echo its impossible to specifically spawn the correct 3-4 sentinels I want to play with.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

There is a very simple solution for this mentioned many times befor in the thread, u raise zombie's on the corpses you dont want leaving u with only frost sentinal corpes on the ground.

Damn that is right thanks so much for the help!
I only read a few pages of comments and did not find my answer but should have kept reading. Thanks again!
"
Headhunters1337 написал:
so, after going with the tanky setup and being able to clear most of the content im trying the full damage setup. I am doing for sure something wrong as right now i am not able to clear t14 bosses in one go and i always die at least 3-4 times....searching for tips, thank you!

Short version: You need to reorganize your skill gems, and follow the POB and gem layout found in page 1.

Long version: I also use the tanky version with the alberon's warpath boots, geofri, baron helm and for starters a 5 link femurs staff. I would put raise spectre, Animated Guardian (AG), meat shield or minion life (my preference), blood magic in the baron helm. I would put zombies, melee phy, multistrike, impale sup, feeding frenzy (preferred) or minion speed or minion damage, empower lv 4 (at some point) in a 6L weapon (femurs or minion bow). I would put flesh and stone, maim sup, discipline, purity of elements, enlighten lv 3 (lv 4 isn't really needed), and molten shell in the geofri. then for either the boots or gloves: I would put dread banner linked with generosity sup, spirit offering, desecrate....and stone golem, withering step or flame dash (if fighting sirus). This leaves 2 more sockets, you can use for either convocation, or in my case I use vaal skeletons linked with feeding frenzy and the stone golem. Don't forget to use thread of hope medium, anoint your amulet death attunement, and get your strength to 1000 minimum for baron to work. Follow the flasks recommendations found in page 1 they work together really well. I use 2 brawn jewels, 2 crimson training jewels and nothing else fancy. I don't even use cluster jewels yet. I use shaper's touch gloves, a minion bow and quiver at some point when I can afford it. Spectres I use: carnage chief, host chief, they of tul, and I prefer merveil's retainer for a 4th spectre at some point. For the gear on your AG, refer to page 1. You would want kingmaker axe on an AG at some point, just make sure it doesn't die on you (which is why I use minion life in the helm) because you lose the buff and the kingmaker axe. The AG is primarily for giving you/your minions buffs. The setup maximizes your primary weapon: zombies. In case they die, you have skeletons to help you get out of the fight alive. Also make sure your fire, cold, lightning and chaos resists are capped 75/76%. ...and don't go into a risky fight before nearly leveling up. One time I was almost at level 94, died at least 10 times... and of course I lost all that XP.

Most of the gear can be had for 1-2 chaos right now in this league. So by the time I reach Act 10 Oriath at level 64-67 in less than 48 hrs, I already have much of the gear. I would probably change the astramentis at some point, since it does not have any chaos or some elemental resist.

Anyway, the above gets me to level 92 with a 5L femurs staff. Once I have the 6L bow and quiver it gets me to level 94-95, and 24 to 37 challenge rewards done and T16 content easily since 3.9 metamorph league....all as a casual player.
Последняя редакция: 10011001. Время: 29 янв. 2021 г., 15:10:49
New to the game this week but the section you have for leveling is different from your POB. The POE Planner doesnt match. What should i do?
"
xShingo написал:
New to the game this week but the section you have for leveling is different from your POB. The POE Planner doesnt match. What should i do?

You need to navigate your way in page 1 (yeah it is confusing if you don't know what to look for). For starters, find the tanky or starters setup for gear and gem guide and by level 39-40 you should have the following passives in your skill tree:

lord of the dead
deep wisdom
heart and soul
arcanist dominion
sacrifice
spiritual command
enduring bond
retribution
discipline and training
sanctity
grave pact
might
ancestral knowledge
expertise

I use the tanky setup.
del
Последняя редакция: WhiteWolf6666. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 7:28:41
"
10011001 написал:
"
Headhunters1337 написал:
so, after going with the tanky setup and being able to clear most of the content im trying the full damage setup. I am doing for sure something wrong as right now i am not able to clear t14 bosses in one go and i always die at least 3-4 times....searching for tips, thank you!

Short version: You need to reorganize your skill gems, and follow the POB and gem layout found in page 1.

Long version: I also use the tanky version with the alberon's warpath boots, geofri, baron helm and for starters a 5 link femurs staff. I would put raise spectre, Animated Guardian (AG), meat shield or minion life (my preference), blood magic in the baron helm. I would put zombies, melee phy, multistrike, impale sup, feeding frenzy (preferred) or minion speed or minion damage, empower lv 4 (at some point) in a 6L weapon (femurs or minion bow). I would put flesh and stone, maim sup, discipline, purity of elements, enlighten lv 3 (lv 4 isn't really needed), and molten shell in the geofri. then for either the boots or gloves: I would put dread banner linked with generosity sup, spirit offering, desecrate....and stone golem, withering step or flame dash (if fighting sirus). This leaves 2 more sockets, you can use for either convocation, or in my case I use vaal skeletons linked with feeding frenzy and the stone golem. Don't forget to use thread of hope medium, anoint your amulet death attunement, and get your strength to 1000 minimum for baron to work. Follow the flasks recommendations found in page 1 they work together really well. I use 2 brawn jewels, 2 crimson training jewels and nothing else fancy. I don't even use cluster jewels yet. I use shaper's touch gloves, a minion bow and quiver at some point when I can afford it. Spectres I use: carnage chief, host chief, they of tul, and I prefer merveil's retainer for a 4th spectre at some point. For the gear on your AG, refer to page 1. You would want kingmaker axe on an AG at some point, just make sure it doesn't die on you (which is why I use minion life in the helm) because you lose the buff and the kingmaker axe. The AG is primarily for giving you/your minions buffs. The setup maximizes your primary weapon: zombies. In case they die, you have skeletons to help you get out of the fight alive. Also make sure your fire, cold, lightning and chaos resists are capped 75/76%. ...and don't go into a risky fight before nearly leveling up. One time I was almost at level 94, died at least 10 times... and of course I lost all that XP.

Most of the gear can be had for 1-2 chaos right now in this league. So by the time I reach Act 10 Oriath at level 64-67 in less than 48 hrs, I already have much of the gear. I would probably change the astramentis at some point, since it does not have any chaos or some elemental resist.

Anyway, the above gets me to level 92 with a 5L femurs staff. Once I have the 6L bow and quiver it gets me to level 94-95, and 24 to 37 challenge rewards done and T16 content easily since 3.9 metamorph league....all as a casual player.

Nice long text, can u add PoB?
Is this build still viable after all the nerfs?
i adjusted most of the gems etc and now I am more or less able to clear up to t16, I just have to lvup the new gems to lv20 and see how it goes.

My only concern atm are my resistances as not a single one reach 70% (chaos is the worst with -20% lol)

I might soon focus on delve to get the 6link craft mod so i can finally get my 6l weapon...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация